• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a friendly challenge to the ladies here : )

vryticklishfeet

hi : ) me again,, if you have read any of my last posts you know that the topic of online fakes " guys pretending to be girls " has been a big thing to the guys online,, i have spoken with njjen, she told me that there are lotsa ladies just sitting at home and waiting to be approached by guys,,,,, needless to say, and as much as i respect jen, i disagreed with her,, as you can ask any guy with the tickle fetish he will tell you,, finding a " real female " with a genuine interest in tickling is almost as hard as winning the lottery,, and to tell you the truth, i am curious as to how many " real " ladies with the tickle fetish there really are out there,, now please dont misunderstand,, i dont want to come off as some jerk who doesnt believe or trust the women online,, its just that i have been played with so many times by these online fakers and cheaters,, i thank god i was raised with 3 sisters so i have a working knowledge of women and can spot about 90 percent of the bogus beauties,, now,, here is the challenge,, and no it isnt me being clever using this as a way to meet the ladies but just an experiment to satisfy the curiousity of all male members on this site,, as well as my own,,

okay,, i am going to look and see how many female members are registered on this site,, then, if i could appeal to the ladies in this group to confirm either on webcam or phone call or mic,, there gender,, then we will have a list of confirmed females that the males in this group will be more than happy to give them the respect they deserve ; )..

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back