• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gift for Feather from his first *FF/FF* (Feet and belly and arm pit)

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi guys,

Well here is another little doodle of mine! As she has recently been revealed in the comic, and in way of sort of an apology, the First has captured our lovely TKLVR18 and Sammi-chan. Then she has her Kat friends start tickling the soles of their feet and licking their stomachs for Feather's enjoyment.

Oh yes, and when Sammi and TKLVR18 are exhausted, she has brought Cylena along for some more!

Hope you like! Comments welcome! And thanks to TKLVR18 and Sammi- chan for giving me permission to draw you!

Feathers

Attachments

• A gift for Feathers from his First.jpg
    A gift for Feathers from his First.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 1,826
XD Sammi gets it yet agian, but meh I can't hog all the fun now 😉

Nice pic overall, I lurve yer anthro girls, you got their numbers by chance? XD

XD it is nice to know alot of girls that do yer bidding, I do as well but nearly all of them are pokemon 😛

Nice "collage" - to call it someway
The "belly-lick" on the last one is amazing and the two on one attack on the next is also wonderful
Have you thought about maybe adding more dialogue to yuor work?
Cheers!
Darth Godflesh

really great job there, feathers! they look so cute and adorable getting tickled like that, and seem to really enjoy it :happy:

Wow!! It turned out awesome! Yeah, +100 points for you, too. 😉 I would get outnumbered by 'lers, wouldn't I? n_n;;

Hehe. It's a common trend wherever I go, it seems. It's even that way at home. 😵

Darth Godflesh = thanks for that! First time I have tried doing a belly tickle and am really chuffed with how it turned out! In regards to the dialogue, yeah I want to but still thinking on how best to do it! Thanks for the comment though! 😀

BigNorm = Thanks! They do look cute don't they? Heh! I think they are enjoying it as much as the Kats are, perhaps more so! 😉

Sammi CHan = Always glad to hear you approve! And as for being outnumbered by lers, I wouldn't have it any other way! Lol! 😉

Darkhand tickle = thanks for the comment! It is appreciated! 😀

*shudders* why did it hafta be licking the belly Feathers???

Hehe I'm only kidding you, the pic's great, and I look great in it and so does Sammi, and man, those Kats are evil...yet awesome😉

...tis about time for somebody to do another pic of me lering though...u_u;;...I hope...

TKLVR18 = thanks and glad you like it! I just figured the belly tickle would be something a little special! Heh! And don't worry about being the ler, am sure that will soon be rectified! 😀

Feathers said:
TKLVR18 = thanks and glad you like it! I just figured the belly tickle would be something a little special! Heh! And don't worry about being the ler, am sure that will soon be rectified! 😀

Oh, I don't, but I like to pretend I do. It makes things more fun for both my would-be-lers and 'lees!😉

*sits on edge of seat in anticipation of next piccy*

Thanks Senshi! 😀

And thanks to Bignorm, though I should have acknowledged it in the earlier post! I hope not to disappoint you with the next pic! 😀

Feathers said:
And thanks to Bignorm, though I should have acknowledged it in the earlier post! I hope not to disappoint you with the next pic! 😀

dissapoint me? why never! it's impossible with you as the artist 😀

Holy HELL?!?!?!?! I can't believe (yea i can 😉 ) that I missed this earlier. Awesome pic Feathers.

On a sadder note: today is my last day viewing and posting on TT and TMF. My plan is to head down to Greenvile, South Carolina USA tomorrow morning.

Awww! Take care out there, kiddo. Will you be coming back soon?

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back