• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gift for Stevie and Charlotte

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
A gift for S&M...er...I mean S & C...

I hope it's okay...I should do another that's a bit more detailed as this is sort of bordered between cartoony and not. Anyway...I hope you like it...I could never be worthy of the set of piccys you gifted to me though!

Attachments

• stevandcharlotte copy.jpg
    stevandcharlotte copy.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 683
nessonite said:
A gift for S&M...er...I mean S & C...

I hope it's okay...I should do another that's a bit more detailed as this is sort of bordered between cartoony and not. Anyway...I hope you like it...I could never be worthy of the set of piccys you gifted to me though!

Thanks loads, the pic is great, steve's not seen it yet he's working this morning, but im sure he's going to love it just as much as i do! Thanks again!!

C

Steve&Charlotte said:
Thanks loads, the pic is great, steve's not seen it yet he's working this morning, but im sure he's going to love it just as much as i do! Thanks again!!

C

Back now... Im SOOO impressed!!! Thats brilliant! I assumed it would be the other way around, so its an even nicer surprise!

*bows*

Well, so what now... is there a payback picture on the way? DO you have any requests of us?

S

EDIT: One thing though... is she standing on a box? I seem to be suddenly somewhat shorter! Not complaining though, as we can't see her legs we don't know whethers she's in mid air, or on tip-toes! 😉

Last edited:
So glad you are happy with it!
The official explanation is that she is standing on an elevated surface to allow for easier accesebility.😛
Nitpicker. 😀

HisDivineShadow said:
Well, if anyone can match her, it is our resident dead man.

Resident wanderer, now. 😉

[Yeah, that's an oxymoron... or something like that]

Yes...an oxymoron. Anyway, I'm happy you have returned to your flesh! You looked so chilly without it. 🙂

Who knows. Maybe I'll be colder in my fleshy self... 😀

Kalamos said:
Who knows. Maybe I'll be colder in my fleshy self... 😀

K, as you know, your art is very different to Nessy... we don't want to hog the major artist here, but we would like one from everyone! Plus you get a free request! 🙂

A free request...?

???

Oh... well, I could use a new car.

[Don't really know what kind of request they had in their mind...]

Kalamos said:
A free request...?

???

Oh... well, I could use a new car.

[Don't really know what kind of request they had in their mind...]

*Sigh* So I assume only Ness want either me or C tickled?

S

Uh... sorry guys.

Didn't want to quell your enthusiasm.

I'm just laid-back [hey, literally].

nessonite,

This is yet another striking illustration. I like your style. It suits the genre very well.

K, you know I always love everything you've put out there for us to see. I think S & C would fall over backwards if you made a piccy of them (I know I did when you drew me!).

Oh! I'm not chickening out - or something to that effect.

I'm just waiting for the good idea. As usual. 🙂

[Besides, Morandilas is quite right. Great pic. 🙂 ]

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back