• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A group of men have to identify their girlfriends just by their feet in Mexican variety show m/f multiple

kn568

At least I think that's what's going on. I don't understand Spanish so I'm not sure. What you can see in the clip is that several women are in separate beds and they are entirely covered by a comforter except for their feet, all of which are beautiful. Then several men in blindfolds come in and start rubbing, kissing and tickling their feet. You can hear some giggling from the women but you can't see their face. Unfortunately, the sound cuts out for a bit in the clip but it comes back.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSPsweDoPhI&list=LL&index=70

Anyone know where we can get the full show? Anyone want to translate? Are there other episodes?

Kinda reminds me of the old Spanish show “El Gran Juego de La Oca” where the contestants (one M, one F) had to try to identify the female models on the show by tickling their feet with a feather.

Thanks for sharing, this is an actually a really fun and interesting concept the more I think about it haha. Maybe if they were to add a “tickle test” as well that could make it even more entertaining

I don't think that's what's going on. I could be wrong, but it seems more like the hombres have to vote on which mujer they find most attractive based solely on 20 seconds of foot foreplay. #5 wins because she earns 3 votes total. But I do find OP's idea for a game to be more interesting than what actually happened in the clip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back