• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A guide to heating feet for added ticklishness?

laughingboy2000

TMF Expert
I've often heard of a technique to make feet way more ticklish, which involves taking a hairdryer and using it on the soles of the ticklees feet. After a while, the foot would be extremely warm and have lots of blood rushing through it, supposedly making it far more ticklish.

However, I've never actually seen a guide on how to do this step by step. Is there a certain amount of time that you're supposed to use the hairdryer before switching it off and commencing the tickling? Is there a technique to moving it around the foot, or do you keep it stationary? What sort of oils do you use, and when? Does anyone know the answers to any of these, and could give a step by step guide to using this method to increasing ticklishness?

I've heard that it's dangerous to use a hair dryer on the skin that way. Using an electric blanket would be a lot safer and probably more fun for the lee 😉

i use an electric blanket...or a small space heater i set nearby the feet...BUT NOT TOO CLOSE!

IF you are very careful..........use the hair dryer by holding it a foot away from the feet.
(Pun intended albeit appropriate nontheless)
Roughly 60 seconds should do. DO NOT place the nose of the drier directly on the feet!!
(common sense there folks, yes?)
You can place your hand right in front of the target area and if it feels to hot on your hand then it will be too hot on the feet.....ergo, move it back a bit. If it feels too cool you can move the dryer slightly closer until it feels very warm but not HOT. The OUCH factor is a good sign you are too close! lol.

Therein lies your guide.

(Throw in some baby oil prior to the warming......bake for 60 seconds and serve...!)

TTD

Federkitzler said:
Shoes and socks! 😀

Actually the socks are a very good idea too and you can use the hair dryer in conjunction with the socks for added protection if you are not sure of yourself holding the dryer near the bare feet and you can hold the dryer a bit closer along with the baby oil.......baby oil, replace socks, hold blow dryer for 2 minutes or so.........remove socks or sock one at a time and inch by inch to if desired from heel to toes, tickle relentlessly!

TTD

Warm And Fuzzy Fellings For All

Try Putting A Towel Or Even The Aforementioned Socks In A Clothes Dryer To Warm Up A Bit. Garnish (the Now Blissfully Warmed Feet)with A Little Baby Oil And Enjoy. Branding Irons, Acetylene Torches, Cattle Prods, Soldering Irons, Never On The First Date. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back