• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A hard tickle revenge - A story of a missed meeting

redsocks

TMF Regular
Attention! This story contains swearing!

Prologue:
Irina and Kendra are best girlfriends, even though they are very different from each other. While Kendra is a Gamer/Influencer girl, Irina is more of a sporty girl.

One day Kendra plays with her new game too long, so she's missing the bus and calls her girlfriend to complain that she can’t go to their meet … Irina is angry to her, so she has an idea to make Kendra sweat... as a revenge!

Kendra is sitting on a thick, soft, white carpet and her young body is leaning against to the big sofa, while her feet are closed in a small, mobile wooden stocks. In the meantime she looks with her beautiful scared face into a camera and waiting what will happen now.
Soon her girlfriend Irina also arrives to the room, and she quickly kneels down at Kendra's stocked bare feet. She's watching her best girlfriend for a minute, who's in trouble.
"Look, Irina! I'm really sorry, that I missed our meeting yesterday! You know me! I mean, it's me! I always late for my meets!" - explains the brown haired girl.

"Yeah! I know you very well... and I'm not really angry to you anymore..." - starts the short black haired Irina.
"Then why, I'm here? What's this at all?" - asks Kendra nervously while she tries to take off the small, but heavy wooden structure from her legs.
"Oh this? It's a mobile wooden stocks! I asked to borrow it for the weekend from my cousin, who works at an amateur theather. Do you like it?" - asks the taller, sporty girl with smirk.
"What's this weird structure?" - asks Kendra with worriedly in her voice.
"Oh, it's a theater props for a medieval theater work." - replies Irina simply.
"Ooookay! I see! But, what's your plan with me in this weird structure?" - asks Kendra with worriedly in her voice.
"Oh, you'll find out it very soon!" - sounds the quick answer and Irina takes out some soft, cotton strings from her pencil holder, which she brought with herself.

Then the sporty girl starts ties up her girfriend's cute toes, one by one to the top of the wooden stocks.
In the first minute Kendra tries to defense her wiggle toes, but Irina is older and stronger than she. So, soon her all ten cute, bare, little toes becomes to tied up in this unusual situation.
"Hey! Wha-What are you doing? What does this mean? Stop!... Irina! Let my toes alone! Stop!" - pleads Kendra desperately while she tries to fight against her girlfriend and tries to free her tiny-little tied toesy.
"Haha! Don't fight with me or I'm going to tie down your hands to this stocks too! Do you understand it?!" - says the sporty girl with mock.

About 3 minutes later Kendra is tired from the wrestling with her best girlfriend, so finally she gives up the fight and rests a little bit, while she tries to calm down in her new tight position.
"Ahh! Alright! And now... What can I do for you?" - asks the brown haired girl with slight sarcasm.
"Haha! Don't worry! It's simple!...Laugh!" - replies the taller girl with wide smile and pulls out a long, soft, light blue colored feather from her tube-shaped pencil case.
Then the gamer girl suddenly notices the long feather in her girlfriend's hand, while she's spinning it between her fingers playfully.
"La-Laugh?! What...?!...He-Hey! No! No! No! Wait! Wait a minute!" - Kendra is surprised in the first moment, after that she protests against the feather desperately.
"Do I wait?! Wait for what?...Oh, is this disturbe you?!...Perhaps, are you scared about it?" - Irina asks her mockingly, and moves the light blue tickle tool closer and closer to Kendra's vulnerable cute, bare soles.

"No! Of course, not! But...Wait! Wait! Ohhh-Okay! Okay, I learned it!...I learned my lesson!...Do you hear me?!..." - begs the girl more and more while her slim body is squirming nervously behind the stocks.
"I hear something... but it isn't that what I want to listen from you!" - replies Irina with smirk and the tip of the long feather almost touches to the soft skin of Kendra's small feet.
"Oh my gosh! Nooo! Please! Don't! Please, don't do this!..." - The brown haired girl pleads to her roommate while her stocked and tied feet are trembling from the fear.
But all in vain, the soft feather begins to scratch the girl's bare left sole, just under her tied toes.
"No-No-No!...Yikeeeesss! Hehehe!! Not my tooooes!! Hehehehe!! Pleeeease!! Hehe!! Pleaseee!! I'm... Hehehe! I'm sooorry!! Hohoho!! Nooo!!" - The young gamer girl shrieks up with laugh.
"Hmmm...Your skin is such soft here...Yes here, under your toes! Hmmm!" - says Irina on soft voice while she's moving the feather's tip slowly on the sensitive area.
"Hohoho!! Stooop!! Not my toooes!! Hehehehe!!...Not thereeee!! Hehe!! This is...Hihihi!! Too muuuch!! Hahahahahaaa!!" - begs more the girl for mercy, during she throws her head back and laughing on.
"Oh, so not here?!...Not here under your tied trembling toesy?!... Oh, poor little toes!!... Are you sure?!" - asks the sporty girl teasingly, and looks up to her girlfriend's laughter face.
Kendra is laughing more and more, so she can't speak only shakes her head that 'yes'.
"Alriiiight girl! Let's see... How about this?" - comments Irina and changes her method.
Now the effective tickle tool is drawing some random shapes to the Influencer girl's left arch. But as soon as possible Irina is drawing those from the heel to toes, and this game changes Kendra to crazy.

"HAHAHAHAAA!! OH MY GOOOSH!! NOOOO-HOHOHO!! UHHUHHUHH!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! HEHEHEHEHEEE!!" - Kendra begs desperately and shakes her head insanely that 'no' with loud laugh.
"Ahah! I can see, I found the perfect punishment for you, Kendra! Coochie-coochie-cooo!" - says Irina mockingly and smirks at her suffering girlfriend.
"HEHEHEHEEEE!!! FUCK...OH MY GOSH!!! HOHOHO-OH NOOO!!! HEHEHEHE!!! FUCK YOU!!! HAHAHAHA!!!...NOT MY SOLES!!! HEHE!! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE?!! HEHEHE!!! FUUUUCK YOU!!! HEHEHEHEEEE!!!"
Then the long, soft feather is drawing several smaller and larger circles on the Influencer girl's trapped sensitive soles.
"Oh, such a dirty language, what I hear!... I think, you need get more punishment for this!... Do you agree with me, my girlfriend?" - asks the taller girl with devilish smile on her face.
"NOOOO!!! HOHOHO!!! HEHEHE!!! IT'S... IT'S ENOUGH!!! HEHE!!! IT'S EEEENOUGHHH!!! HEHEHE!!! PLEEEEASE!!! HEHE!!! MERCY!!! PLEASE!!!" - pleads the gamer girl desperately while she's shaking her sweaty body madly, behind the mobile stocks.
"Oh, it's not enough! Believe me! You hadn't get enough yet! No! No!" - replies the cruel tickler and shakes her head that 'no', during she changes her tactic again.

The wave lines are look like very effective on the unwrinkled arches.
"HEHEHE!!! NOOO!!! HOHOHO!!! NOT THE FEATHER!!! HAHAHA!!! PLEAAASE!!! NOT THAAAT!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!" - Poor Influencer girl is sreaming with laughter more and more, while her toetied bare feet are trembling under the feather's tip.
The zig-zag lines not seem less effective on the full bare soles either.
"Tickle-tickle-tickle! That's it! Laugh me, girl! ...Maybe next time you won't late the bus, right? Coochie-coochie-cooo!" - says the short black haired girl teasingly and smirks at her suffer roommate.
After that the feather is drawing a few big triangles on the super ticklish skin.
"HAHAHA!! OHHH-OKAY!! OKAY!! HAHAHA!! I WON'T...I WON'T!! AHHH-HAHA!! I PROOOOMISE!! HEHEHEHE!!" - Kendra replies to Irina with quieter laugh during she tries to catch breath.
Now the feather is scratching a large rectangle on the gamer girl's right trembling sole, and it draws a smaller in the big, and smaller, and smaller.
"Oh, looks like your soles love my feather art! To be honest, I always wanted to try this artistic style... Whoop-whoop-whoop!... I'm a real artist! What a pity, that I can't use paints on these lovely, ticklish sole!... Hmm, maybe next time!" - comments Irina happily, what she's doing on Kendra's trapped sole.
"HEHEHEHE!!! FUUUCK!!! FUCK YOUR FUCKING ART!!! HAHAHAHA!!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! HEHEHE!!! OH FUCK...YOUR ARTISTIC STYLE!!! STOP!!! STOP IT!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!" - The Influencer girl is screaming with angrily swear and her sweaty body jumps again and again, after every one 'whoop' word.

Now, the short black haired girl is spinning the soft feather's tip and tries to drill it in, between Kendra's tied up bare toes.
"Oh, what a dirty language again, girl! Looks like you need more and more lesson!...But don't worry, I know the solution!...Yes-Yes-Yes! More tickling to these little tied piggies!" - says the sporty girl mockingly and attacks more the crazy laughter roommate's unprotected toes with the feather.
The sporty girl slides the light blue feather between her girlfriend's tight toes, and after this she starts the soft tickle tool, which slips back and forth on the sensitive area.
"OOOOH!!! NOOOO!!! NOOOT THE TOOOES!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! PLEASE!!! NOOOOT THE TOES!!! HAHAHAHA!!! AAAANYTHING ELSE...HEHEHEHE!!! BUT NOT MY TOOOESSSS!!!...YOU FUCKING BIIIITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Poor brown haired girl is screaming on desperately and after that she starts to tear up with laughing.
Then Irina are sliding the feather back and forth, just under Kendra's tied toes, like as a mini saw.
"Wow! It looks like very effective on you!... Hmm, I love it!" - answers the cruel roommate on sensual voice.
"AHHH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! FUCK...GO TO HELL!!! HEHEHE!!! GO TO HELL IRINA!! HAHAHA! GO TO HELL!!! OH FUCK!!! HAHAHAHA!!!..." - Kendra is swearing, laughing and crying without stop, during she tries to tolerate the sawing feather.
Suddenly the Influencer girl grabs the long feather with her two tied toes and doesn't leave it slip out from between them. She holds it tightly with them.
For some moments they're fighting for the soft weapon, when Irina giggles up on her girlfriend's courage and immediately takes out an other feather. This time it's a yellow piece.

"Haha! Okay! So, do you want to play it harder? Alright!... How about this?" - asks the taller girl mockingly and begins to work with the yellow feather on her girlfriend's other toetied bare sole.
"HAHAHA!!! OH FUUUUCK!!! HAHA!!! GO TO HEEELLL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" - comes the quick reactions by the laughter gamer girl.
The sporty girl is playing with the new yellow tickle tool on her roommate's unprotected, bounded toes, one by one. But few minutes later she slides it between two other trembling toes and says. "Keep it for me, please!"
Altough the Influencer girl is suffering she obeys her and squeezes the second feather with her toes too.
This time Irina begins to caress Kendra's the smallest left toe with the cute little pink feather. Of course the brown haired girl becomes to desperate from it and starts to scream.
"AAAAHAHAHA!!! NOT MY LITTLE TOOOOE!!! HAHAHA!!! OH MY GOOOSHH!!! UUHHH!!! OHHOHOHO!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHA!!!..." - Poor young girl is raging like as a mad bull in his stall.
But this crazy behavior doesn't hold her roommate back. On the contrary, she wants to enhance the punishment even more.
"Say hello to the second pinky feather! Because it's coming here! Yeah, this small pinky toy here comes! Here! Here!" - says Irina teasingly and use one-one small pink feather on Kendra's both tied smallest toes.
To effect of the dual feather attack the gamer girl throws her head back again, and laughing crazily while her slim body is trembling in the small wooden stocks.
"AAAAHAHAHA!!! NOT MY FUCKING TOOOOES!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOT THE BOTH!!! HAHA!!! OH MY GOOOSHH!!! PLEEEASE!!! SOMEBODY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! HEEELP!!! HAHAHAHA!!!..."
This merciless pinky toes game keeps for 3-4 minutes, when finally the roommate shows some mercy, at least the Influencer girl is thinking that. Because her girlfriend carefully slides the two little pink feathers next to her playmate's the smallest toes. After that Irina goes out to the kitchen and one minute later she arrives back with a big glass of cold water. She helps drink to Kendra and says. "Slowly... Don't be greedy!... That's it!... How do you take it? Are you ready to next round?!" - She asks her girlfriend with smirk while she puts down the empty glass on the coffee table.

"Ahhh! Please! Uhhh! Please, no more!... Ahhh! I-I don't take it anymore! Ohhh! No more tickling! Pl-Please!" - pleads Kendra desperately with gasp while her whole body is swimming in the sweat.
"No any other chance, sorry!" - sounds the short and cruel answer from the tickler friend, who takes a seat at the vulnerable roommate's unprotected feet, again.
Not long after that Irina is drawing a big smiley face to Kendra's right heel with the quill of the white feather.
"HAHAHAHA!!! OOOHH FUUUUCK!!! HAHAHA!!! NOT MY HEEELLL!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOOOOT MY FUUUCKING HEEEELLL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!..." - Poor gamer girl immediately screams up with crazy laugh.
Of course the sporty girl loves to watch her honest reactions and she enjoys those so much. Soon the big white feather also takes its position, between the tied up, trembling toes.
Then the short black haired girl is drawing some fat hearts to her girlfriend's both soles with the quill of the red feather.
That's the point when the Influencer girl isn't only laughing hopelessly, but crying too.
"HAHAHA!!! OH MY...!!! HAHA!!! I'M GOOOING TO DIE!!! HAHAHA!!! YEAAAH!!! I DIE!! I'M SUUURE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"
"Oh girl! Don't be Drama Queen!...It's only a little tickling!" - answers Irina with mock.
A few minutes later there are one-one colorful feather between each tied toes.
The tired Kendra is leaning against the sofa and gasping for air while she's totally exhausted from the tickling for long minutes.
But in the meantime Irina is watching the curved, tied up toes for a minute, finally she stands up and brings a big, colorful feather-duster in her room. Soon she sits back on the thick carpet and spinning the cleaning tool playful in the air. "Are you ready to big finale?" - asks the taller girl with sly.

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back