• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Harry Potter story? (spoilers on book seven)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Alright, here's an idea that I've had milling about in my head.

I have been thinking about whether or not I should write a story on a tickling story set in the Harry Potter world. Now, I know that there is a strict rule against "aging" characters for a story, but considering that by the end of book seven, J.K. Rowling had all of the characters grow up and become adults, I wouldn't be aging. In the book, Harry Ron and Hermione (by the end of the book) are in their late 30s.

I was thinking about writing a story, probably f/f or f/m, about some characters of the story set in the HP universe. What I'd like to know is:

A. Is this allowed?
B. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

If the answer to both A and B are "yes", then I'll start immediately.

Also, name which characters you'd like to see in the story. Just know this: I refuse to write about characters under 18. So, I won't right a story about "The kids get detention at Hogwarts from the sexy new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and must be tickled". Nothing like that, because anyone attending Hogwarts would be 17 at the oldest :/ And I will not write about underage people.

However, some characters I was thinking about putting in include Bellatrix, Fleur, adult Hermione (she did become an adult in the epilogue of book seven), adult Ginny (she did become an adult in the epilogue of book seven), maybe Tonks even.

So yea, give me some feedback as to whether I'm allowed to do this and whether anyone's interested. Also give me some ideas. I will not do m/f or m/m; keep that in mind.

Ooh, I'd be interested in reading it. I love Harry Potter. Lupin and Tonks are my favorite, but if you're going to write a story, I can't wait until your write it. 🙂

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be interested in reading it. I've been a Harry Potter fan ever since the first book came out, and have bought all the video games and books. They're all locked up in a plexiglass case, the whereabouts of which I shall not reveal. Haha. But yeah, go ahead and write it. I'll be sure to read it! :ayyy:

-😛aw:

nuh-uh

Trust me, leave Lupin and Tonks out of it. Just sayin.

Voting for Fleur.

Yes, it's allowed, and yes, I'd like to read it 🙂

The no-aging rule is at the TMF but not here, so if you wanted to portray youthful characters as grown up, that would be fine.

Cool idea !

I LOVE the idea of having the girls being tickled on their feet,
wearing the school-uniform with knee-high-stockings or opaque tights !

Any idea, what they should "confess" or what information they hide,
so they must be tortured to make them talk ?

Please, keep the stockings or tights on their little feet,
to make them look sooo cute, twisting and turning their feet
under the fabric.

Regards,

Kevin

i always thought that it was okay to have minors as long as they do not take part in scandalous stuff like worship or sex or nudity, but if u are going for that kind of stuff then they would have to be adults

Well I'm not going to put minors in my story PERIOD. I think it's morally wrong; we're all adults here and as adults I feel that we should leave anyone younger than us out of the picture in these stories.

Chances are, the story will be ff/m, probably with a less sexual edge and more playful. Chances are that Fleur will be one of the f's, but it's too early to be sure.

When I do write the story, I'm going to post it in its entirety, so it might be a while before you guys get to see it. Unless, of course, I get on a writing kick tonight and I could possibly have it out this week!

It will probably be exclusive to TickleTheater, since TicklingForum has not responded to my identical thread over there.

Well, anyway, for those of you interested in my previous work, email me at [email protected] and I will send you my two stories: "Family Crisis" and "Happy Birthday to You".

Cool idea !

I LOVE the idea of having the girls being tickled on their feet,
wearing the school-uniform with knee-high-stockings or opaque tights !

Any idea, what they should "confess" or what information they hide,
so they must be tortured to make them talk ?

Please, keep the stockings or tights on their little feet,
to make them look sooo cute, twisting and turning their feet
under the fabric.

Regards,

Kevin
Dang....you just shot out! For all intents and purposes, I agree.

Well guys, I've gotten enough feedback to confirm that I will be writing this story, that is unless it is in some way against any rules. If it is, I would like to be notified by a moderator or administrator. As I said, ALL of the characters in the story will be 18 and older.

Also, I would like to make a suggestion to all of the writers out there: Listen to a band called "Explosions in the Sky" while you're writing. I don't know about you guys, but it helps me get into the writing spirit.

omg that would be a fun story to read....like ron and hermione or harry and ginny...that would make a lovely read

mmmm, i'd love to see tonks, hermione, and fleur get it good on their feet 😀

i'm looking forward to it, i am somewhat oh a HP fan, i mean i see all the movies but i would really like to see Hermione tickled or tonks lol, maybe even Ginny

I'm looking forward to reading it!! ff/m, you say? I'm a playful torture fan, so my suggestions would all be something like Ron or Harry playing a prank on the girls and they get revenge. Not that my reading it hinges on that😉

~K

the only idea i can think of would be like a game between Ron and Hermione where she allows him to use the imperio curse on her giving him full control after that he would remove the curse and cast some sort of tickling charm to increase her arousel. Obviousely an adult story but it's something i would work with if i was writing it. Guess you could do it the other way too where she casts the imperio curse on him determined to make his night in anyway possible.

So strange to read this now. I just got a fun mail from one of the "fun & game creators" for the BDSM camp Im going to this September. The first day they are having a roleplaying event with Harry Potter as a theme. And they wanted me to be Voldemort. They sayd I could tie and tickle torture my victims! :super_hap hehe!

Looking forvard to read your stuff!

Well, someone did a drawing of Hermione being tickled by the House Elves of Hogwarts and I would love to see a story behind it.
Otherwise, if I had a choice in the matter, I would probably have Ginny do Fleur (Ginny in all the books isn't exactly Fleur's fan, so that would make it somewhat fun!)

How about Hermione and Luna? They could be the perfect couple!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Or Parvati and Lavender

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back