• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Horrible Day.....

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Today, I had to take my Dog of 13 years, Bandit, to get put to sleep. I had a very hard time doing it and actually drove all the way back home when I got to the vet. My girlfriend had to remind me why I was doing it.....It took her awhile, but she got me to go back. It is gonna be tough without him. I just wanted to tell you guys, because other than her, I have no one else to talk to. Thanks for reading.

Crap! That sux @$$! I feel your pain. Just remember the good times and it should get better.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Believe me, I know how close we can get to our pets. I'm sorry that you had to go through that, and I'm sure it was for a damn good reason, so he's better than he was. I know that doesn't make it any better. I've had to do that so many times I don't want to count, and it never gets easier. Godspeed to ya.😎

You doing ok Krokus? I know how you feel because I had to have my beloved Scooter put to sleep a few weeks back.

It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make yet I know it was the right one. She's out of her pain now and ya know what??? She's up there playing with Bandit "across the Rainbow Bridge". Now they are BOTH out of their painful bodies and discomfort and they're healthy again just waiting for you and I to join them someday.

If you didn't see my post about Scooter earlier please search for it. The "Rainbow Bridge" story is there and it's very special. My Vet sent it to me and it really hits the spot.

Let the tears flow, after all that's just liquid love. And if you ever need to talk... just let me know.

Jan

Sorry to hear that Krokus. It's always hard to lose a pet...especially one you've had that long and grown really attached to. Know that he's safe and happy now.

Ann

I've had to put down 4 dogs and 2 cats over the years...it never gets any easier....It was the right thing to do Krokus..just focus on that..

Ven

Krokus-- I thought I had a horrible day until I read about your day. Your day blew fucking moose cock. Nothing sucks worse than having to put a pet to sleep. But if the pet was suffering you made the right choice.

Man I'm Sorry..

I know losing a pet is tough. I remember last year a dog got hit in my neighborhood. The police have a policy of not shooting the animal. They basically expected the 12 year old girl who owned the dog to take care of it. I ended up shooting the dog for her, the transporting it to her house for burial. All in all that sucked.
Hoping your week gets better man.

Tron

Sorry to hear about that....it's not easy to do,especially after 13 years.Just remember that your pet was depending on you to care for it,and when the time came,you did just that.Making the animal linger on is not only unfair to the animal,but could also be considered cruel.You did what was necessary for your pet.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back