• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Important Question For All The Female Posters.

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
it is no big secret that the ladies of this world got a secret code that us gentlemen callers hve trouble understanding. it has took guys centuries to figure out that the word "FRIEND" is the worst thing a lady can ever say because it does not mean that the lady wants to be friends but it means that the guy can go jump off a bridge as far as the lady is concerned.

With this being said there is a codeword or phrase that i do not know it true meaning and this is my question:

If a woman say to a guy that you such a romantic sweetheart and any girl be lucky to have you or i can't understnad why no gal has picked you upped and married you yet, what does it really mean? i have noticed every girl who uses this is single and unnattached and says it to a guy who likes her.

My thinking is if this guy is so nice then why do the ladies want nothing to do. is this "SWEETHEAR" thing the new friends or is it worse. What does it mean and why do you ladies love to screw with us like this. if you think we romantic, or a sweetheart then what is so wrong that you close your heart to any guy you label as nice or a sweetheart?

Well I can't speak fpr everybody but there is a distinct possibility that a guy could very well be a sweetheart and a wonderful person but still not "right" for me. For whatever reason it means that that one special thing just didn't "click" or the chemistry isn't right.
Any two people could be perfectly great people but still not right for eachother.
It isn't always some secret code that means you (the guy) can go jump off a cliff. 🙂 Of course there are some girls who would probably say it that way to be polite.

thank you for your response ness. I think you must be rare to be as honest as you are. i still wonder if when some ladies say he such a nice catch or such a nice guy that he okay as long the lady saying it never has to see the person again.

the problem is in how the ladies say this. i have noticed most say it with a playful smile and flirtatous tone. i wonder if the reality is some women use the sweetheart bit to make a bloke think he got a chance but really does not

nessonite said:
It isn't always some secret code that means you (the guy) can go jump off a cliff. 🙂 Of course there are some girls who would probably say it that way to be polite.

Ness, that's very sweet of you to say, but it is a fact that when a woman tells a guy he's a "good friend" or "her buddy", that is the kiss of death if he is romantically interested! And women say that purposely in order to send the guy a signal that she isn't interested but still wants to benefit from his great personality. "Friend" is code for "No thanks!" It's akin to when a woman conveniently throws in a statement about her boyfriend such as "Yeah, my boyfriend went to the store the other day...". Then the guy is thinking "GREAT! When you see your BOYFRIEND, ask him if he can pull this knife out of my back, ok?"

HB, I have tried to give you advice but you are either ignoring it or just not believing the words I am writing. I used to be just like you are now when I was a teenager (I know you are 30). I have dated well over 200 women in my young life of 31 yrs (before my marriage) - all of my dates came between my 20th and 28th birthdays after I opened my eyes! When I was a teenager I used to write the most romaaaantic love letters and do the most romaaaantic things aaall the time right from the beginning. I always wanted to explore her deepest feelings and share my deepest thoughts and feelings. I wanted to connect with her on that level that isn't often explored. As a result, I became "friend" to many women but never had a date before my sophmore year in college -and I used to model! I couldn't figure out what the hell women wanted!

It was when I was in college that I opened my eyes and found that women don't want to shoulder the burdens of delving deep into their feelings with you all of the time when they don't even know you. When all you do is deal in romance and deep feelings and emotions right from the start, it becomes taxing for her because she wants to have some fun without having to worry about nursing your tender feelings all of the time. Romance is great. Some romantic conversation- wonderful, but give it a rest and let the girl up for air!

I'll give you a few suggestions and you can take it to heart or you can ignore it. What you are doing isn't working so maybe you should give it some consideration. Bear in mind that this advice is for the BEGINNING of a dating relationship with a woman. The deep feelings and thoughts will come on their own:

First, stop weighing women down by constantly pouring out your feelings all the time and picking their brains. At first it's sweet, but it gets burdensome real fast! Hurting someone is the LAST thing a woman EVER wants to do and if the guy asking her out seems fragile, that's what she will be forced to worry about. Women have enough to worry about in their own lives without always having to look forward to worrying about hurting some guy's sensitive feelings. So pull back on the constant romance and feelings and deep thoughts. Excess of anything becomes overbearing. You may think that you are geting an inside track by asking all of these women how to appeal to them but it makes you look clueless- unattractive- you will be the star of the support group and no woman will want to put herself in the hands of the incapable man.

You want to appeal to a new girl? Be a confident man! Make her laugh! Be a fun guy! Make it easy for her to be with you. Put no expectations on her and have your own life aside from her so she doesn't feel the pressure of being the only salvation you have in life. If she wants something more serious, you will know it, but until then, be someone that she looks forward to seeing and talking to and not someone she always feels pity for or always has to be serious with. Have the ability to handle yourself so that she feels confident that you will be able to protect her, should the need arise.

You have the tools but you are using them wrong. Life is a big enough pain in the ass. You are supposed to make that woman feel that everything will be ok, not that she has to have all of the answers. What fun is that?

Think about it. These are just a few suggestions.

Last edited:
thanks for the advice. i am not actively looking right now. if something happens fine, if not then i am gearing myself for a solo existance. this way if i fail then i still survive.

i have watched enough of blind date over the years to know that most woman wnat a rich guy first, a fun guy second, and a guy who cares about them is way down in the priority list. as far as protecting, i am the type of guy that would fight for a ladies honur. i do not have 24inch python brothers to win every fight but when the going gets tough i step to the plate and try to knock the ball so hard that i can hear baseball hall of fame announcer harry kalas announce "WATCH THIS BALL...IT'S GOING...IT'SGOING...IT OUGHTA HERE". now can you dig that

the only thing i got to get out my mind is to ease up. i keep thinking now that i am competeing against 18 yr olds that i am too old to rock and roll but that not true.

once again thanks for the advice it was nice that you were pulling for iluv2btickled earlier but i guess it was a bad horse to bet on.

just remember not everyone wins all the time. dan marino never won the super bowl, and the eagles can't get there ever again it seems so if i do not make it to the big time marriage then it all good g.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
thanks for the advice. i am not actively looking right now. if something happens fine, if not then i am gearing myself for a solo existance. this way if i fail then i still survive.

i have watched enough of blind date over the years to know that most woman wnat a rich guy first, a fun guy second, and a guy who cares about them is way down in the priority list. as far as protecting, i am the type of guy that would fight for a ladies honur. i do not have 24inch python brothers to win every fight but when the going gets tough i step to the plate and try to knock the ball so hard that i can hear baseball hall of fame announcer harry kalas announce "WATCH THIS BALL...IT'S GOING...IT'SGOING...IT OUGHTA HERE". now can you dig that

the only thing i got to get out my mind is to ease up. i keep thinking now that i am competeing against 18 yr olds that i am too old to rock and roll but that not true.

once again thanks for the advice it was nice that you were pulling for iluv2btickled earlier but i guess it was a bad horse to bet on.

just remember not everyone wins all the time. dan marino never won the super bowl, and the eagles can't get there ever again it seems so if i do not make it to the big time marriage then it all good g.

No sweat, bro. Just one more piece of advice: Don't use ANY of those dating shows as a measuring stick for what women want. Those shows are BS! In real life most women want a good guy first, not money. Anyway, good luck. It'll happen when you least expect it.

i agree with you that they fiction but they not 100 percent fiction. i do know women who if a guy does not try to molest them, then he get labeled a friend and never get second date.

i apprecaite all your advice. i do not give up or quit brother. i was raised to believe in the four demandments which help keep me going. in fact i may postthe demandments to help other people out

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back