• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

A little comparison

TickleHerSilly1

TMF Novice
I know some budding artists on here, and some others who want to get into art, but are unsure of themselves. This is basically a comparison of how I've kicked my past self's ass. And even before then, I was nothing. I started out with wobbly stick figures. I still have a long ways to go, but I'm getting there, day by day, because I want this. Anyone can do art if they put their mind to it, and faithfully practice and strive to progress. So, to all you dreamers and beginning artists, you can do it. This one's for you guys!

For those who are interested, picture description uploaded from DeviantArt: Anyone remember my old pencil version of this? Boy, has it changed.

What happens when a wildly ticklish spaceship technician agrees to explain the concept of tickling to two curious alien girls? This.

Introducing Miru (Left) Taeya (Right) and Alex, (Middle) Some of you may remember Alex from back when her name was just "Freckles" she was my second ever original character developed for the fetish world, whom I have decided to bring back, refine and re-imagine! Also I tried my hand at coloring again, it's always been a weakness of mine, but all things considered, I think this turned out pretty well.

Tell me what you think!

That's some incredible improvement. And not over a long period of time, right? It's great to see people using their older works to improve themselves. Although even your old pic is amazing - even though you didn't have the outlining (how DO you get outlines that good? I still mess up on those), or the colouring, your general style and proportions are excellent. 🙂

Wow, I do remember that art! 😱 And you've done so much as an improvement to that! Coloring aside, I like how your characters' facial expressions are now - it's really top-notch. All the little, extra details, in fact. Someone's been busy since then. :lol

This really does inspire me, thanks for sharing it. ^_^ As a semi-asipiring total-newb to art, myself, it really gives me some hope, ahah. Then again, you were already pretty damn good back when you first started posting your stuff on here, anyway, so... xD Are you going to re-do most of your past work in your gallery? Also, I never see you uploading things on dA anymore...boo! >xP

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE!!! So you have a new account there?! *dashes off to see*

Last edited:
Awesome comparison! You certainly improved a lot. I like the pencil piece, it looks very good, the other one looks more professional with vectors, cellshadding colours, shadows and all those tinny details, but I still find the old one very good too!

Congratulations mate!

(how DO you get outlines that good? I still mess up on those)🙂

I've noticed I'm not the only one who has trouble making clean lines, would you be at all interested in a tutorial? It requires your owning of the program Paint Tool SAI, but I've found my own way of doing lines which works for those who can't seem to get the straight, clean lines (Like me, I've always had a shaky, somewhat unstable hand.) like the pros do, so we can still have the beautiful clean lines everybody wants 😀

@Dalek and Mr White: Thanks guys! I've been putting a lot of hard work, frustration and stylus throwing into improving my art, and it's relieving to know that it's becoming visibly better, (albeit slowly, but it's still progress) it's a good feeling.

And yes, Dalek, I do have a new account! I had thought I told everybody on here, evidently not :willy_nilly:

I've noticed I'm not the only one who has trouble making clean lines, would you be at all interested in a tutorial? It requires your owning of the program Paint Tool SAI, but I've found my own way of doing lines which works for those who can't seem to get the straight, clean lines (Like me, I've always had a shaky, somewhat unstable hand.) like the pros do, so we can still have the beautiful clean lines everybody wants 😀

Actually, a tutorial is something I'd be interested in, if you have the time. I don't have paint tool SAI, but it's not something I'd rule out getting, especially if it helped those lines! 😛

Congrats man! I'm also in this way to improve my art, I still am not very good with vectors and not understand very well about shadows, but I gradually progressing =)

I think this is just a fantastic thread!!!! The difference in your before and after art is striking. Its just a much more colourful and filled out scene.

Would love to see more artists post their before and after shots.I'm going to do so in a little bit-if I can find some of my old old stuff.

Edit: I added a tribute pic I did in 2006. But I was already doing this stuff in 2004 and will try to find something from wayyyy back. I might have a more up to date version of this pic though and will post it when I find it.

Edit2: Found and added. I've done better (and worse) than this though...

thanks for sharing.

R

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back