• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long-time lurker finally posts

Knucklehead-CTO

Hello,

I am ticksnleze. My name reflects my two fetishes: tickling and sneezing.

I'm 37, I live in Los Angeles and I love to see ladies being tickled one part of their body and one part only... their lovely and sensitive feet.

I'm a foot-tickler all the way and it amazes me that there are members on this board who love to be tickled on their feet. Why can't I ever meet girls like that?

I'm not that ticklish myself (a bit on the stomach, that's all) and I've been a shy lurker for years, visiting this board and looking at the videos. I don't know why I finally decided to post... I just did.

That's about it, really.

Welcome to posting, ticksnleze. Like you, I was a lurker until recently. I don't know what made me finally start posting messages but I finally did (maybe it was the digital camera we got recently that I've been using to take pics of my wife's feet). Anyway, welcome to the world of posting and enjoy yourself.

I wondered, why someone doesn't wish to talk here ?, it's anonymous and all us share the same fetish, tickling. Anyway, welcome guys to the active life 😉🙂.

Glad to see you guys have started posting. More active members keeps the forum going strong. 😉

I'm like you! I only like to see people tickled on one part of their body and one part only - the soles of their feet. I often fantasize about Michael J Fox (or Marty McFly or Alex Keaton) being tickled there relentlessly for a long time. 🙂

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back