• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Medical Question... Kinda.

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
I have a couple of questions about the human body that I've been trying to find the answer to for a while.

Does anyone know what that clear liquid that comes out of an open sore is called? Is it something to be worried about?

i don't know what it's called..is it thick or thin..if it's clear, i think that's ok...if it's a different color, then you worry....thicker liquid ooozing from a sore is called pus...

It's called Serous fluid...if it's a little pink, it's called serosanguinous fluid...

If you have a wound, and it's oozing something yellow/white (not clear), and/or has a nasty odor, time to see a Doctor, STAT!!! A little clear fluid is ok...clean out the wound, use some neosporin, and get a bandage on it. Change the bandage every day. Check the discharge on the bandage and the wound itself...take care of yourself!

It's called "semen" and it won't be sore if you stop yanking on it for a couple days. It's perfectly normal, though.

I would have said pus, but Dr. Camel simply put me to shame in that department. And I hope semen isn't coming out of your sore :lol

It's called Serous fluid...if it's a little pink, it's called serosanguinous fluid...

If you have a wound, and it's oozing something yellow/white (not clear), and/or has a nasty odor, time to see a Doctor, STAT!!! A little clear fluid is ok...clean out the wound, use some neosporin, and get a bandage on it. Change the bandage every day. Check the discharge on the bandage and the wound itself...take care of yourself!

Thanks, Camel26... I have a small cut on my arm. After I stopped it from bleeding, that clear stuff started coming out of it. It's the first time in years that I've had a wound, and the first time I've ever seen that stuff. I'm glad to know it's not a sign of infection. Thanks again.

It's called "semen" and it won't be sore if you stop yanking on it for a couple days. It's perfectly normal, though.

Two things wrong with that statement:

1. Semen is not CLEAR. It's WHITE.

2. I don't jack off.

ah ... life below the Manson-Nixon Line

Um, I think it's called the Mason-Dixon line. (The Manson murders and the start of the Nixon administration both occurred in 1969. Coincidence?)

Damn, but it's sure tough to type with just one hand...🙂

The term for the clear stuff coming out, casually, is called weeping. It's quite a good thing. It means that the wound is healing.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back