• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A MINI YOLY XMAS 2011 *New Release 12/24/11

MTJpub

Verified
A MINI YOLY XMAS 2011

Well stuff my stocking and call me Chreestmas.

Yoly's made her list and checked it twice...only problem is that the door to her super secret mine is closing fast and all her presents are about to be trapped inside! Oh NOES!

Well, Yoly has to do what every ridiculously strong half-nekkid country honey would do in that siteeation, and holds that darn door open. And imagine her surprise when naughty local yokel Sloppy Yoe strolls by and sees an opportunity to test his favorite new feather. Poor Yoly might find herself Ha ha ha and ho ho ho-ing 'til New Year!

It's a terrible ticklish conundrum that just might steal Christmas furevar! Can our bare-bodied beauty save the season? Or will Sloppy have our favorite hillbilly hotty quivering like a bowl full o' jelly? Either way it's likely to be the hap-hap-happiest holiday since Ms. Claus got her stockin's tickled off.

This story will sleigh ya. No matter if you've been naughty or nice.

Happy Yoly-days folks!

-The Bandito

Item Features

**7 Full-Color Pages + Cover!
**25 Comic Panels!
**M/F Tickling

Product and Ordering Information
http://mtjpub.com/mtj07_iteminfo.php?item_id=315

Ahhh ... to find a fiendish, long haired loverly in my Xmas stock(s)ing

:lol

lol....I get where that line came from....and that character looks like an older version of that character kind of.

This mini episode is classic Oz.

It really reminds me of the original Sonya pics that showed up for free all those years ago. The distress scenario of a half-naked hotty trying to hold a heavy door whilst fighting the urge to give into some tickling fiend is just.............freaking sexy! imho.

I especially love how inspired the comic is by Wagon Heels - the 1945 color remake of the 1938 Merrie Melodies Classic. Sloppy Moe, Injun Joe. That scene is as influential for my fetish as the famous April O'niel scene. Such a wild thought that the mighty Super Chief Injun Joe - who is literally unstoppable has only one weakness...which happens to be manifested in the maniacal twinkle-toed prospector Sloppy Moe. Even the characters "ah know something about Yoly I won't tell" is a direct reference to Sloppy's refrain throughout the short animation (sung oddly enough to the tune of London Bridge is Falling Down). LMAO. That scene of Sloppy Moe tickling Porky Pig at the end of the short with his green beard. Damn. One of the hottest M/M tickle scenes ever. I knew Porky would get in trouble someday for not wearing pants. 😛 Porky No-Pants. LOL.

Ya have to get this comic if you haven't seen it yet.

Between this and Victoria - I feel like we've seen some of the hottest Ozzy comics ever. And that's saying a lot.

Cheers to you, Oz.

And to you too, MTJ for another amazing tickle-centric comic.

Bye now,

B

I just saw the ad banner for this again, reminding me how much I love Yoli and the work Ozzy does with her. Even the banner makes her... I guess more that I want to do that "And i will hug him and squueze him and call him George" with her. She's just such an endearing character, yet I love the way you torment her, if that makes any sense. Belated thanks for another great comic.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back