• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Modest Disney Proposal

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
Disclaimer: This is a work of ticking fun. It is not meant to be a proposal in the true sense, but simply, a work of fantasy. I'm sure that Disney would not want any part of this, but it's fun (for me) to ponder.

A Proposal to the Disney Company pertaining to an idea for a possible "dark" ride to be implemented in it's theme parks.

The ride would be called "The Laughing Place", a reference to that classic "banned" full length movie feature, "Song of the South."
There is currently a ride based on this movie all ready in place at the Disney parks, "Splash Mountain."

You go into a room where there are several ride vehicles. Each one will seat three across and are normal looking except that there are three pairs of holes in the floor of the vehicle. A voice over the intercom explains that,

"You must remove your shoes and stockings once you enter the car.... There is a storage place to keep your items behind your seat.... Please insert your bare feet into the holes located in the floor of the vehicle.... You will notice a rubber cushion ring around your ankles, this will inflate to the proper size once you have inserted both feet.... this is to insure your full enjoyment and comfort durning the ride."
Your travel car leaves the first room and moves along a track into the second room, here there are several audio - animatronic characters from "Song of the South" While they explain the premise for "The Laughing Place", a fine jet of water as one found in a Water-Pic shoots an intense random stream of water on the soles of the passengers. A laugh track played through the speakers heightens the ticklishness of the water spray.

"Still not ticklish? Not found your Laughing Place yet?" a voice over the loud speaker warns.

The car moves into the next room. It is a scene from "Mary Poppins" There are chairs and a table glued to the ceiling, upside down. The music from the movie called "I Love to Laugh" is piped in.

A "buzz-saw" made up of various feathers made from different lengths rotates very fast across the soles of the passengers feet. This tickles very much and also dries their soles caused by the Water -Pic from the previous room.

"Tickle, tickle my dears.... I just LOVE to laugh, don't you?"

The feathers spin and pull through their wiggling toes.

The car moves to the third and final room. Here we see audio - animatronics of Mickey and his friends. Pluto (the dog) is here also and he rushes towards the vehicle and disappears beneath it. The passengers then start to feel wet "licks" on the soles of their feet.

"Now cut that out Pluto! Down boy!"

As the tickling continues Mickey exclaims that "Pluto never listens very well, sorry gang... ha ha, ha ha...."

Of course they will be able to purchase a souvenir picture of all those smiling faces as they were being tickled mercilessly at the end of the ride.

Anybody want to go again?

wow, i read it wrong and actually thought this was a real ride... im really upset now. id be going on it with a different girl every day.

Sounds pretty AWESOME. I think you'd mainly just have a difficulty when the feathers are supposed to go between the toes, as everyone's feet are sized differently (proportions, and age-wise).
That brings another question to mind: would this ride be age-restricted, or would it be free to any person of all ages? :umm:

Sounds pretty AWESOME. I think you'd mainly just have a difficulty when the feathers are supposed to go between the toes, as everyone's feet are sized differently (proportions, and age-wise).
That brings another question to mind: would this ride be age-restricted, or would it be free to any person of all ages? :umm:

hehe... too much thought... too much thought.... care for a ride? 😛oke1:

Tha-at wouldn't be inclu-udedd in the rihi-idde!! It said only fee-eeheehee-eettt!! *jumps away, glaring as I wrap my arms around either side*

Last edited:
Now, now... just relax and close your eyes. I'm sure that I can come up with a "special" ride for you... :tickle:

Do you have your ticket?

The concept of this ride sounds interesting... I just wish we were in a perfect world where everyone is ticklish on their feet...

It would tottaly make the ride great for everyone... 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back