• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A moment of pleasure (TIS girls, machine/ff, feet, NUDITY!)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
More stuff for the TIS fans!!

Basically this was the pic I did some time ago for the milestone celebration of 25,000 pageviews on my DeviantArt page (http://art-by-scavenger.deviantart.com/).

I wanted to post it here as well (since I know not everybody on here is on DA, and vice versa) but didn't get round to it until now.

This is a pic of the lovely Slither and her gorgeous captain Dusty, as they share a passionate moment of tickle-induced pleasure. 🙂

And... Why not have a little bonus? A little bondage pic featuring Dusty as she struggles against her bonds in the cargo hold of an alien ship. This one started it's life as a random doodle with a ballpoint pen on a piece of scrap paper, but eventually turned into an illustration all of its own. 🙂

Cold mechanics abandon their impersonal characters to become blazing hot, as Scav traps hapless personalities inside them! Twice as sizzling, what with Deeto's randy roster as the featured centerpieces! The 25K robotic readouts are considerate enough to offer smoldering mood light for necking Dusty and Slither... though welded in place (as always, your clutching synthetics seem bent on digesting their captives), each prisoner has the where-with-all to humanize the scene through their shared sweaty passion! While not so exact as to suggest artificiality, symmetry is strongly pronounced, ... a virtual valentine to fetish abuse! The paired figures even shape an inverted heart!

Dusty's solo portrait has a far more wistful tone, though her innate, "stiff upper lip" pluck manages to shine through. The lighting is more mellow, a stark contrast to the thrilling, fantasy-infused arch highlighting in 25K; in a way, it's much more comfortable. Our triple-threat's violet skintones stand out nicely from the background, yet harmonize with it quite well. The walls, ceiling, conduit, etc. are textured with light detailing which lends them a buttery richness; despite her angst-laden predicament, the setting seems rather restful. Dusty's vigorous (but fruitless) struggling, then, would seem to be motivated by something other than her immediate surroundings... perhaps she's bound for a destination considerably more torturous! With a little luck, Slither will be there to keep her company!

Masterworks once again, my friend! Then again, you never seem to offer us any alternatives!

Last edited:
LBH: Such kind and copious words of praise once again! Thank you so much! I never thought of it that way, but indeed there is something voracious about the machines I paint, the way they entangle and engulf their victims and never let go. 🙂

C_Tickler: Thanks!

FirefoxSF: Thanks man! 🙂

Hey Scav!

This is wonderful art! So so so sexy!!!!! And devious... probably wicked... maybe even a little evil! :reddevil:

The bondage is unescapably wonderful, one of those setups where you almost wish you were standing right in front of it, and here I say almost as if I was fooling anyone :rolleyes

The pics actually strike me as inspiring tenderness as well, because even in their predicament, our beautiful ladies don't appear anguished or scared or desperate at all, but rather relaxed and playful, an amazing mood to portray and a testament to your talent my friend :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing this great pics,

J

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back