• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

A new japanese foot tickling find!

HDS knows the store that was* selling this! I buy magazines from them, that I do. And they carry several other tk vids as well. The things you don't know....

HisDivineShadow said:
HDS knows the store that was* selling this! I buy magazines from them, that I do. And they carry several other tk vids as well. The things you don't know....

things people dont know?
the thread maker has shown us the information from another source other than the original. but do not assume he has no idea of it. it might sound cruel to the other user.

i apologize for being rude. i have known several people who has your idea but i still dont see why your kind of person consider things from our country as [knowledge] it is interesting. the anime is understood, but not other things. you think the [knowledge] is valuable because it is imported?

Nohman said:
things people dont know?
the thread maker has shown us the information from another source other than the original. but do not assume he has no idea of it. it might sound cruel to the other user.

i apologize for being rude. i have known several people who has your idea but i still dont see why your kind of person consider things from our country as [knowledge] it is interesting. the anime is understood, but not other things. you think the [knowledge] is valuable because it is imported?
Your response confuses me. I assume from what I can get out of your response that I have offended you in some way. I don't see how, as no ill will was directed towards anyone or any country. My post simply stated that I was aware of that store, and that I did not know that they carried tickling videos. "The things you don't know" was simply refering to that fact; that the 'things,' i.e. the tickling videos, were unknown to me at that store.

I still think that response is inadequate, as I still do not quite understand what you are trying to tell me. I apologize for that.

HisDivineShadow said:
Your response confuses me. I assume from what I can get out of your response that I have offended you in some way. I don't see how, as no ill will was directed towards anyone or any country. My post simply stated that I was aware of that store, and that I did not know that they carried tickling videos. "The things you don't know" was simply refering to that fact; that the 'things,' i.e. the tickling videos, were unknown to me at that store.

I still think that response is inadequate, as I still do not quite understand what you are trying to tell me. I apologize for that.

then it was a misunderstanding. i am interested the way how american enjoy japanese things while japanese enjoy american things. apparently it did not open to this conversation. sorry for taking your time.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back