• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new leaf? (*/f)

Snail Shell

Verified
Usually I don't mix my more dramatic pieces with my tk pieces, but this wasn't just a request. This was a friend request. 🙂

I was requested for a tickling pic featuring a woman wearing black stockings and nothing else. Fair enough. :angel: I tried for a fade out of the darkness effect with the background which kinda worked and kinda didn't. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• pic151.jpg
    pic151.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 1,157
Awesome piccy as usualy, buddy. I think the effect worked nicely, btw 😀

Well thank you. I'm glad everyone liked it.

Senshi - Wales? Am I travelling soon?

Take care.

Snail Shell

hey tcklvr, did you ever see this pic? 😉 .

Attachments

• tklvr18.jpg
    tklvr18.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 59
lonelykimiko said:
hey tcklvr, did you ever see this pic? 😉 .

*smirks* Yes Kimi, I have a copy myself. Are you going to troll every thread on TT with it? :angel face:

Very nice pic SS! *stamps with Ex's Seal of Approval*

Hey, I already got a really good one ^_^ . 2 in fact. Maybe even 3...

lonelykimiko said:
Hey, I already got a really good one ^_^ . 2 in fact. Maybe even 3...

3's about right, I think. Havn't been keeping track though.

Oh no, it's 4 ^_^ . There's that one of me and my hopefully soon to be gal that Snail did too 🙂 .

Excess said:
3's about right, I think. Havn't been keeping track though.

O.O Y'mean you haven't got the Kimiko Collection??? Dude, it's like, a NECESSITY!!!!!!!!!!😀

lonelykimiko said:
Oh no, it's 4 ^_^ . There's that one of me and my hopefully soon to be gal that Snail did too 🙂 .

Really? Unless you're including that group pic, I can't think of more. Wait, yea I can I think.

TKLVR18 said:
O.O Y'mean you haven't got the Kimiko Collection??? Dude, it's like, a NECESSITY!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean exactly?

Excess said:
What do you mean exactly?

Heehee, I actually didn't mean it as an insult, but whatever I can get in on Kimi I'll take :tounge: I just meant that she's got WAY more 'leein artist stuff than I do, but it's just cuz she's more poopular anyway :happy:

damn, Snail, i love it. the darkness effect is great, it adds to the mood, makes it seem more like torture, and the location of the feathers is great, so in effect, it isn't nudity. excellent piece.

To settle all accounts:

My current count is four pics of LK, three 'lee, one 'ler, and an 8-page comic. Karen's got two pics, both as a 'lee (where she BELONGS!!!) 😉

I MAY be able to head to the UK to visit the motherland of the commonwealth, as well as various other ticklephiles of note, towards the end of the summer, but that's a long ways off for both planning and money. I'll keep everyone posted.

And thanks Normie and everyone else for their feedback on the pic this thread was originally based on. It is appreciated. 🙂

Snail Shell

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back