• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new leaf? (*/f)

Snail Shell

Verified
Usually I don't mix my more dramatic pieces with my tk pieces, but this wasn't just a request. This was a friend request. 🙂

I was requested for a tickling pic featuring a woman wearing black stockings and nothing else. Fair enough. :angel: I tried for a fade out of the darkness effect with the background which kinda worked and kinda didn't. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

ha, not bad. yeah, the darkness dosent go too well, but its still an outstanding job.

I prefer barefeet, but i give you huge amounts of credit for making this piece look very sexy. Great work as usual.

Very awesome use of a heavier lead type!
Very impressive traditional art, keep it up!

Good Job

I think its a great pic. The darkness makes it sort of look like its in a dungeon or something.

Many thanks to everyone. I'm just learning how to use my new pencil set, so I'm glad I didn't completely mess up. 😉

Snail Shell

Great variation on your already impressive work.
It looks like an old (maybe Middle Ages or something) fine art print.
The partially nudity is done with total good taste
Big Cheers for you again
Darth Godflesh

PD
Please, tell me there are already work'in'rpogress pieces for JLU

Thanks again everyone!

D. Godflesh - I've got a rough idea set up for more JLU, but I haven't started anything yet.

Snail Shell

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back