• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night FULL of Laughter (f/f comic pg.1)

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Oh my! Mireya has been captured by that lovely wolf! These gals will be up all night! XD How much ticklin' can this snake warrior take before she finally breaks? 😉 I may keep posting more pages!

hehehe love it. awesome as always ^-^
making me wish I was a lizard person XD

Oh fffffff-uck that is HOT!!!

I'm not just being funny, my eyes WIDENED when I saw this! This is.... oh my God, it is beyond glorious to see the she-wolf be so affectionate to her spiteful prisoner. And those unprotected underarms.... mmmmmm I'm liking this pic wayyyy too much <3 <3 <3 I would love to be kidnapped by the she-wolf...

Damn it is good to have you back in the saddle Sassy! Please draw more!!! 8D

Ha ha! I KNEW you'd like this especially! X3 I'm sure your face turned red! I've been wanting to post this for some time! I'm glad I finally got around to it! I just had to add dialogue and pretty it up! 😉 And I'm guessing ANY guy would like to be under that she-wolfs claws! But I think she has her eyes set only on Mireya!! XD Poor gal!

It's good to be back! 83 lol Kinda! XP I may take a while with other updates!

You already know my answer for this greatness here I love it X3 Make more now XD

Oooh, fun! Been looking forward to this a while. 😉 To say nothing of Mireya's inevitable revenge, heh...

I know I've already complimented you a ton, but, I think your use of expression is impeccable. I don't think I've ever seen anyone draw expressions that are as true and fitting as these! Very well done, as always. 😉

Just have to say that the dialog, writing and art here is right up my alley. Thats the great thing about comics. You can really get into the characters you see and what they're thinking / experiencing and etc.

Great work.

R

Just have to say that the dialog, writing and art here is right up my alley. Thats the great thing about comics. You can really get into the characters you see and what they're thinking / experiencing and etc.

Great work.

R

Yay for comix! 8D I do definitely plan on continuing this one! ^^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back