• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A not so regular day in Cosquillas Bay (new interactive story)

webster1

TMF Poster
I kinda got tired of my other story, ticklish times and chatouillie high, so i decided to create another one using smades new program (which is excellent btw). Yes its an interactive and i know only a certain crowd digs them as much as I do. Hopefully i can hook a few loyal readers/writers to help me develop it into something everybody will like.

A simple intro into the story:
1) you live in a city called Cosquillas Bay ( Im not good with titles so i just find other languages words for tickle that play it from there, Ok)
2) ironically enough everything in that town has something to do with tickling, which is convenient for us 😉
3) The main character, which the story will follow, gets into crazy ticklish situations.
4) and like my other story, the character MUST, be sexually ambiguous and nameless. So that everyone regardless of preference can read and be comfortable.

Pretty much the same guidelines as ticklish times. However i will include zainy and wacky plot twists. I beg of yall, please dont follow the writing.com interactives and tickle pokemons or dragons. I never really understood that type of thing. I cant believe im saying this but, lets keep it human on human shall we.

I know it can take a while for things to get off the ground, material wise that is, so i started it off with a little something. feel free to add on to this path or create your own start to this story.

Just so you know ill be adding a new intro path so lay off the crazy inventor neighbor idea :cross: or i swear to god you will hurt you

so heres the link

http://www.bobamser.com/cyo/adult/other/tk/cosquillas/index.html

thanks again smade for this great program.

Fine then, don't you all rush to add stuff onto my story.

A little sarcasm for ya'll. So i was right, it does take a while for the ball to start rolling BUT some beautiful person started off the process and I thank him or her. You followed my last chapter perfectly (well its kind of hard not to with a setup like that one) Although i kind of wished you included the sock thing but no worries, they can always be added on later.

I added another chapter after yours, whoever you are. Lets just say we go straight for the tickling in this story.

One last bit, please dont forget to leave a name so I am able to thanks you for your participation. Us interactive fans have to stick together.

Last edited:
Interesting, I will try to help you on this. I am pretty good at writing myself, (I was forced to in high school) So, it may take a while, but I will come around for you.

I love this kind of stories ^^
TT/TMF etc writers should do a teamup for a similar project.

Funny how my stories always end up dying once i start to neglect them. Anyways, ive taken the first story path and shifted it into a new direction. I've added a substantial amount of content that hopefully someone can take and add some interesting chapters to it. I wanted zainy so i threw in an environmentalist/ticklee's dream technology to power the world we live in today.

So i implore you to read it and please tell me what you think

We like it..... but we would remind you we contributed quite a bit to ticklish times!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Haven't gotten the chance to read through it yet, but if the plot is good enough ill kindly add my own touch to it.

wow, i honestly forgot about this story. interactive fics arent the most popular. I too find it difficult to keep adding to the game and would rather read what other people wrote. And I do really appreciate your work Heather and Anna (my apologize typing anne that one time BTW). As for not being to access the site, Im sure its just temporary. Smade always manages to get it up and running again.

On a side not im thinking of restarting (A not so regular day...) over again with a more linear beginning and having it branch out with everyone elses additions as the story progresses. Just because i find that these stories tend to go everywhere if there is no organization at the very beginning.

Thanks to all the readers and poster as well

Please read the announcement in my Artist's section. I'm surprised the connection is still open as they were supposed to disconnect on Monday.

No they haven't. I have powered down the server to move to the new flat. Back in a week or so (the ISP) is speaking of 5 working days but we'll see.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back