• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Picture Of Mistress Valerie Please

Devilution1

Ok how many of us are ga-ga over Mistress Valerie? Raise your hands! Thats a lot of hands! Ok Mistress Valerie the people have spoken! Its time to show us just a humble photo of you. Not a naked one or you in stocks but just a regular pic for your adoring fans. You do have incredible legs ya know so its time your "fan club" gets a gander at you....what do ya say pretty lady? 🙂

Don't hold your breath. XD
Missy Val has never shared her picture with anyone and, as far as I know, hasn't shared her legs with us either. I'VE never even seen one. For privacy she is unlikely ever to do so.

nessonite said:
Missy Val has never shared her picture with anyone and, as far as I know, hasn't shared her legs with us either. I'VE never even seen one. For privacy she is unlikely ever to do so.
Neither I have, but I don't see people requesting mine either!

😉

nessonite said:
Don't hold your breath. XD

Privacy? She lives on an island 8,000 miles from the usa! Whos gonna bug her? And no I havent seen her legs but im kind of making a wager that theyre Playboy level. Yes Kalamos I believe Mistress Val's legs to be even nicer than yours...sorry. :wooha:

Kalamos said:
Neither I have, but I don't see people requesting mine either!

😉

I have said I would like to see your picture, K. But I know you enjoy your anonymity, so I don't expect it. 😉

I did see the charicature (sp) that you did of yourself. 🙂

cellardweller said:
I have said I would like to see your picture, K. But I know you enjoy your anonymity, so I don't expect it. 😉
I did see the charicature (sp) that you did of yourself. 🙂
And I bet you wouldn't mind seeing my legs either...

Oh well!

😀

I think it may be just as well that we never do see what she looks like. It allows her to keep that mystique that would otherwise be lost.

Plus, the dear lady doesn't need people hounding her for more pictures (something that would undoubtedly happen if she shares even once). Sharing pictures online with friends, anywhere, is practically like obligating yourself to take more, especially on this type of site, where it is unfortunately more lustfully-inclined.

I'm sure she has her reasons. 🙂

Last edited:
Missy Val has been targeting by the creepy sector enough to not want to even share her photo.
Plus, kalamos, I was hounding you for your pic for years and I barely got anything more than a sketch of you in a trenchcoat. I know better than to keep asking. But my collection of photos will ALWAYS be incomplete without you. ^^

Ah, that elusive "Kalamos the Pointless" collectible card...

Maybe I'll come out.
Eventually.

Don't count on it though...
Val's sharing hers sooner than I am mine... 😉

ya know, her secrecy adds to her ...elure... (hope that's the right word)

the mystery drives ya crazy, kinda makes her irrisistable. too bad for all the fans, she's happily married to her hubby (lucky guy, eh?)

which reminds me... i shoulda never posted my pic, made me lose my mysterious allure.

Maybe I never should have posted my picture either. But then again, I didn't want people thinking I was ugly, or really obese, ashamed of my appearance, or that I had insecurity issues or something like that. I still wouldn't have had to do it, but I figured whats the harm.

Some people on DA have suggested I make a photo stock account. I don't have a camera right now, so that won't be panning out.

On the other hand, before mass services today, a group outside the church was putting up flyers for the Passion of the Christ play they're going to put on (basically its a recreation of the stations of the cross....you catholics out there should know what this is). This woman stopped me and said I would be perfect to play Jesus (since I had my hair down today, and currently have an almost beard-thing going on and am the right build).

I guess she thought I looked like Jesus. LOL 😀

I've never been asked to be in a play before, so it was a pretty big honor. Unfortunately, this play is being put on by the hispanic community of the church, and it will require me to speak in spanish, which I don't. It's ironic in a way, since my mother speaks spanish and I've had my lifetime to learn it, but it just never happened.

Ah well.

Last edited:
never saw your pic, but just so, i still remember you as your avatar.

Well, avatars are that important sometimes. I usually try and stick to a theme for as long as I can. That way people won't be confused if I switch around and what not.

You had your named changed, I might have mine changed, again, if I can. I only went with Dracula because of Richard Roxbourgh's performance and the look, persona of Dracula in that movie.

I was thinking of going with a different theme and name. I never was into vampires, or goth or anything like that, I just like this character.

I'm thinking maybe a professional/suit sort of look, would do....a corporate boy, so to speak. I've always liked that sharp, streamlined, look. 🙂

Anyways, if you have a mustache and a goatee is that technically a beard, or not?

BigNorm said:
never saw your pic, but just so, i still remember you as your avatar.
Saw both yours and his.

Allure was the word you were looking for.

😀

hehe, i was WAY off on the spelling of that, fo shizzle...

Spelling comes easier for me [being Italian and all] - I learn how to spell words first, and how to say them second.

Not knowing what she looks like DOES add to Mistress Val's mystique...longing for what we can't have...

But I am sure that the lovely Val is just as lovely in person as we all imagine her to be...

What a classy lady...

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Well, avatars are that important sometimes. I usually try and stick to a theme for as long as I can. That way people won't be confused if I switch around and what not.

You had your named changed, I might have mine changed, again, if I can. I only went with Dracula because of Richard Roxbourgh's performance and the look, persona of Dracula in that movie.

I was thinking of going with a different theme and name. I never was into vampires, or goth or anything like that, I just like this character.

I'm thinking maybe a professional/suit sort of look, would do....a corporate boy, so to speak. I've always liked that sharp, streamlined, look. 🙂

Anyways, if you have a mustache and a goatee is that technically a beard, or not?
I'm pretty sure that still counts as a beard. That's pretty much what I have, though mine are connected instead of being two separate parts, and I consider it one.
I'd agree though. I've seen your picture, but when I read your posts or see your artwork, I picture your little chibi Dracula drawing them. I'm sure most people probably picture Jazz for me too, except for those rare ones who have seen pictures of me.

Kids have whiskers.
Real men have beards.

😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back