• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A profile for Magician

Magician1

TMF Regular
This is the character i base my fiction around, Magician.

Name: Magician
Species: Demon
Hair: Long and Black
Skin colour: Pale white
Eyes: Red
Body: Slim

Magician is a creature of the underworld he was born as one of its overlords and given his own dimension to play with by "The powers that be". He was created to be the lord of Vainity and mischief. At first glance he appears to be of elven origin he is tall, slender and has the telltale pointy ears that elves generally do. However due to his fangs and pale skin others perceive him as a vampire however i can safely say he is neither he is of a completely different persuasion. Magician was born in his own dimension created by the higher powers he never grew up he has always been and always will be the age he is now. On the day of his creation Magician discovered his spectacular powers and tailored his own world in which he is king and is served by his many diabolical creations in his massive castle fortress. He has also found that he is able to jump from his own dimension to others through his amazing magic abilities (as the name suggests he is a being of magic).

Anyway he is well known in many dimensions as the lord of mischief and flamboyance he dresses in a very suave sophisticated manner and looks somewhat like a french noble and has a strong vanity streak. The reason he is known as the god of mischief is for his strange ideals, it seems Magician isnt happy unless he is causing trouble or mischief, this has caused some to believe magician is a creature of evil and while close to the truth it isnt the case, he is more vain, selfish and egotistical than he is evil however he does have one mean sadistic streak. There is one other thing that magician is very very well known for and this is the main reason he was given the name "Lord of Mischief" and that is his love for tickling. If the overlord spies a young lady he likes the look of then nothing gives him greater pleasure than catching her and giving her a good long tickling in his castle dungeon.

Well thats all for now he may seem a little bland at the minute but his character will develop as i write fiction about him (being a dimension jumper he could tickle anyone you could possibly imagine, so if you have anyone you would like to see tickled just note me and ill see what i can do).

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back