• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Punishment of Kisses (MFFFF/F) Part 2 of "The Search for a Tickle Pet"

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Six long months had passed since Molly had been taken into the Duke of Norwood's castle as his new and precious tickle pet.

The lord's unquenchable lusts were more than satisfied by tickling the hell out of Molly every day for as long as he desired.

As each day passed Molly felt herself slowly slipping into insanity. How could she not? If she was not being tortured by her new master then she was either bound in her room to rest or having touch ups down to her feet.

That was the kind of hell she was in as the Lord walked in to the room where he had been keeping Molly.

She was bound face down on her bed, with her arms tied snugly behind her back. The slave that had been ordered to touch up her feet was doing a fine job.

Molly wailed into her gag as her tender feet twitched helplessly as the girl continued to brush the pumice stone around her smooth pink balls of her left foot.

"How's it going today?" the Duke inquired.

The slave girl glanced up at her master, "Just fine my lord. However it was rather difficult for me to get her legs bound. It took me and three other girls to subdue her and tie her ankles and big toes together."

"Oh really?" he frowned. Walking over he leaned down close to Molly's face were she was struggling to catch her breath from behind the cloth gag in her mouth.

"What did I say about struggling against the slaves when they are following my orders anyway? You'll be punished for this later tonight," he coldly warned as chills ran down Molly's spine.

The duke stepped back in shock as Molly arched her back and let out an ear shattering howl from behind her gag.

The slave girl was relentlessly pumicing the creamy arches, the most sensitive spot on poor Molly's tortured soles.

As the duke made to leave he turned to the slave again, "Remember, her touch ups can last as long as you like, I never object to even more tender and hypersensitive soles."

"Yes my lord," the girl said as she set the pumice stone aside and reached forward for a bottle of Shea butter as her master exited the room. The squeals of Molly were heard as he shut the door, and as the slave firmly massaged the lotion into her feet.

Later that night Molly was laying helplessly on her side as she waited for her master to return to his room. She had been hogtied, gagged, and left there waiting for him like some kind of prize for about fifteen minutes now.

The Duke suddenly appeared as he pushed the door open and kicked his shoes off.

Sighing he plopped down on the bed beside of his little tickle prize. "It's been a long day, love. I hope you're ready for some intense tickles. And your punishment."

Molly whimpered behind her gag and stared up into his face, looking for any signs of compassion. But obviously there were none behind that wicked looking grin of his.

The Duke leaned close and took one of her rosy nipples in between his first finger and thumb. With the gentleness of a lover, he began to roll it between his fingers.

This was torture unto itself for Molly. Her nipples were so sensitive that she could get off just by having someone play with them. And the Duke knew this dark erotic secret about her.

"I've decided for tonight to only tickle your feet. I know how much you hate it, and it should be a good punishment for you. You need to be reminded you must obey not only me but all my staff," he said letting go of her nipple as she had been only a few seconds from orgasm.

Groaning into her gag she looked at him with pleading eyes.

But he was already getting up. Walking to the foot of the bed he made himself comfortable and tugged her hogtied form towards his strong frame.

Taking her feet into his lap he expected them closely. The slave girl had done a really fine job. They as usual were tinged bright pink, but were lighter and creamier in the arches and between the toes.

"You know Molly, the slave who did your feet informed me she pumiced your soles not once, but four times today. I don't think your feet have ever looked so supple and enticing," the duke lowered a finger and it sunk into the incredibly sensitive skin of her heel.

Molly slammed her eyes shut as she let out a terrible howl. Her feet had never been this hypersensitive before!

As her toes trembled, she curled them instinctively.

"Ah ah ah, what've I told you about naughty little toes that cover all the tickling skin?" he cutely warned her. Grabbing some string from his pocket, because he came prepared, he tied her big toes together.

Pulling out his favorite stiff feather, he knew it would be torturous on her freshly pedicured pink feet.

Dancing and twirling the tip of the feather across her balls he slowly let it glide down into her arches. And there he planned to let it stay for a while.

Molly was no longer laughing shrilly, but was on the verge of hysterical screaming. Her arches had never felt so vulnerable or ticklish before!

The duke grinned evilly as he saw her reaction and twirled it even faster. Molly banged her head against the mattress but new trying to force herself to black out was useless.

But suddenly the dancing feather in her arches stopped, but only momentarily.

A slave girl, the one from earlier, appeared in the door clutching a glass of wine for her master.

"Slave you will assist me tonight with my tickle pet," the Duke grinned, an idea coming to him.

"Yes sir?" she answered in confusion.

"Actually bring three more girls and bring the set of portable stocks from storage," he added as he eyed his trembling tickle pet. He had such devious plans in mind for her.

Ten minutes later all four slave girls appeared and were puzzled. The master was very territorial over his new tickle pet and never allowed anyone to play with her like this, unless she was getting her feet touch ups. That was the most any of them had come to tickling her.

"You two grab her hands and tie them to the head board. You two lock her feet in the stocks and tie back her toes," he ordered, standing aside and sipping his wine.

Molly was confused as she felt four pairs of hands untying her but only to reposition her. Swiftly her feet were locked in the stocks as her hands were bound over her head.

The slaves grabbed twine and tied back each succulent toe to the top of the stocks.

"Will that be all sir?" one asked as they stepped back, their work being done.

"No, I've decided you all will help me in punishing my darling tickle slave tonight," he chuckled.

"Yes sir," they all bowed in unison. Molly had no idea what her poor body was in for.

One hour later, Molly arched her back and moaned into her gag loudly. The moan was on the very verge of animalistic type lust as her master would not allow her the relief of pleasure.

"Continue," he coldly said as he resumed planting butterfly kisses all over her creamy arches, driving her to the edge of hell.

Two girls, one for each breast, began to kiss around the tender nipple skin, avoiding the aeroloe. But soon one girl was kissing the tip and allowing it to harden and get stimulated beneath her seductive lips.

Soon both girls were tenderly sucking on the puffy and highly aroused nipples.

Another girl was kissing all over Molly's flat, sexy belly with the most gentle of kisses. Every now and then she would almost french kiss the tender naval, inserting her tongue and using her lips to drive Molly insane with ticklishness.

The last girl was massaging the inner thighs of the poor tickle pet, while she kissed all around the engorged lips of her freshly shaved sex.

All the worship of her body was driving Molly up a wall. So much attention to her most sensitive spots! And worse was the tickling was so gentle, but the five pairs of lips on her nipples, belly, privates, and feet were so torturous she couldn't help but be on the verge of animal like lust.

As the Duke of Norwood watched her suffer beneath his touches and his slaves, he grinned inwardly to himself. This was the ideal punishment for her, and after tonight he knew that Molly would never dare to disobey him again.

(To be continued?)

Last edited:
Very nice! This story keeps getting better the more I read it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back