• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Question About Converting Files

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
Does anyone here have the WM Converter?

I've been trying to convert Flash Player clips with this converter, but it doesn't work. Every time I try it, it just says "Error."

Does anyone know how to convert Flash Player clips using this program? Do I need to download some kind of codec?

I don't know about that program, I'm sorry, but there's various online services for downloading/converting from youtube or other site's if that's what you want. (IE: here)

If you're looking for a standalone program it kinda depends on what output format you're trying to achieve and how big the file is. Most free software will have restrictions on file size and output format. I'm sorry for not being able to name one single good program, but a quick google search turned up at least 10 different converters, and I was kinda too lazy to check which one seems good and which one doesn't.

If you're not a tech-savy person then send whichever flv's my way and I'll convert them for you.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back