• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for you men out there..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Why do you sit on the toilet for half an hour or more??? and Maniac pulease do not answer...hehe

Shhh... don't tell anybody, but my friend Grizty-the-Graty lives in there, and he is bringing me candies, while we talk about donning rabbit suits and kidnapping cross-eyed girls so we can grind ourselves against their elbows.

Shhh... don't tell anybody, but my friend Grizty-the-Graty lives in there, and he is bringing me candies, while we talk about donning rabbit suits and kidnapping cross-eyed girls so we can grind ourselves against their elbows.

lol i knew you would come up with the quintessentially right answer...hehe

ArfArd bloody tsk on you..

BudweisorBob lol i always wondered what that man was doing..giggles..

Hold on a minute....I'm almost done the last chapter of War and Peace.
It's either that or I'm making a phone call.

Anybody see the sports page?

When you get my age, it just takes longer! Then I have to flush three times! It's a long way from here to the White House !!! LOL

We're sitting in there wondering what it would be like to have to sit down all the time we went to the bathroom.

Because I drank a bottle of Magnesium Citrate, and I've been backed up for days...

And I'm brushing up on the latest Dean Koontz novel.

Why would I want to get off? People call them thrones, right? I feel so high and mighty sitting on my own throne!

just a thought

that it might be a version of male meditation, or could just be we are packed tighter

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back