• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A real life tickling session from this morning (F/M & M/F)

questions

TMF Regular
Today’s tickling session PART 1 (F/M & M/F - 100% true)
* part one is only F/M *

This morning I had a tickle session with a woman who answered my ad on Craigslist. I got to her place a 9:00 to find a 33 year old woman in pretty good shape just as she had described in our e-mail exchanges. During those exchanges, she had avoided any questions that I had posed pertaining to me tickling her. She had expressed interest in tickling me but would not budge beyond that. She said she had never done any tickling play before but she was playful and liked to make people laugh.

As soon as she let me in the front door, she said, “so why do you like to be tickled”? She caught me off guard a bit and clearly found my interest to be somewhat strange. I told her that I started off just loving to tickle women but grew to enjoy the helplessness, the release, and the endorphins the result from being restrained and tickled silly. She said, “OK” and asked where I wanted to “do it.”

We went to the bedroom and I attached my restraints to her bed. I have four individual Velcro cuffs with a nylon string attached. Each is tied to the bed frame leaving only enough string for the cuffs to pull the ticklee taught and unable to withdraw. She laughed as she watched me create my own torture chamber.

When I was done, I stretched out and she strapped me into position. If you have been tied and tickled before, this is the moment – at least for me – that is full of both excitement and impending doom. You know that you are about to get the crap tickled out of you in mere seconds. If you’re like me, you simultaneously love it and can’t stand it.

She then said, “what am I supposed to do”? I told her to simply tickle me as she would anyone else and to explore my body and discover my ticklish spots. I was on my stomach to start. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She squirted some lotion into her hands and said, “so I can tickle you anywhere I want”? Of course, I said yes. She started with a very nice little foot massage. Shortly after that, she started tickling my soles with her medium length nails. The lotion made my feet more slippery but created less friction. It still tickled like an SOB. My first thought was, as it always is, how am I going to stand this for more than about 30 seconds. The two TMF women who have tickled me can tell you that I dish it out better than I can take it.

As I giggled (I usually am not much of a laugher) and unsuccessfully tried to get my feet away from her fingers, she began to laugh too. She was already getting into it. She moved to my left foot, sat right on my ankle, and let me have it with all ten fingers. The way she was sitting on my prevented me from moving my foot at all. I said, “oh my God” and started laughing almost silently. After 20 seconds or so, she jumped over to my other foot and did the same thing.

So far, so good. I can't wait to read more. I'm sure she did more than you've described thus far, but what you've described so far is terrific.

I'm 85 - 90 per cent 'ler, so I'm especially anxious to read about you tickling her.

Also, it would help me to form a better visual image if you describe her a little better. (Hair / height / weight / which of her toes was longest / etc.) :feets:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back