• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A request

top_gunace

TMF Poster
My rimpent for a storyline is this

It is earth in the distant future

The world is at war with each other it is a gender war male vs female brought on by a person from a different planet a Princess named Gia who came in sweetly promising peace and happiness and success and prosperity for all if they would be willing to Create a singular government ruled by her to which they agreed

at first she kept her promises but soon after took it all away and began rallying the females of earth to war against the male's with the intention of eliminating the presence of all men and boys from earth permanently and the weapon of choice... Tickle torture into complete and utter submission after which they would drag them off to be feminized permanently all while the Princess ruled with her iron manicured fist and strict dictatorship of earth which made her girls the most feared force in the world.

Just as it looks like the end for all male civilization on earth with about 98.9% of the world feminine there is hope as there is a small domed city where a small civilization of boys and men live amongst them is a rebel force of boys and men who constantly fight back against the female menace with their ships, their trusted robot companions, tickle blaster lasers and a secret base impenetrable from the outside through a special force shield

These rebels are the last hope for mankind against the girls and women tyranny led by Princess Gia
But among them A hero will Rise to challenge the Princess in a way she never could have conceived possible in an attempt to defeat her

Will he be successful in her downfall? Will the rebels defeat Princess Gia by turning her tickle torture tactics against her army and win the seemingly impossible to win war?

Only time will tell....

Thoughts and questions:

1. What's keeping you from writing this yourself?

2. How important is it to you that captive males be "feminized" rather than "subjugated"?

If I were to take this on, I'd make the captive males into cute studmuffins rather than feminizing them. They'd be bare-chested and barefoot, with hair cut short and a standard uniform or costume of trunks/shorts plus a slave collar and slave bands on their wrists and ankles. They'd also, of course, be tickle-brainwashed into being loyal and obedient ("Yes, mistress!") with occasional "booster" tickle-treatments being needed to keep them so.

(And maybe also have them be "perma-youthed" so that they always appear to be 18-22 years old, unable to grow beards or to have their hair turn gray. Maybe have perma-youth applied to the women too, both the human Earth women, and the off-planet female followers of Princess Gia.)

3. What sort of timeline are you thinking of? The final six-month campaign to bring down Princess Gia? A multi-year war, with both sides winning battles but neither side managing to achieve final victory until the end? A multi-generation series where the later stories will be about the grandson of the original hero taking out his combat-ship to battle the forces of Princess Gia (Clone 15) just as his grandfather had against those of Princess Gia (Clone 12)?

Firstly Sablesword I consider this an honor you would take a look at and even consider possibly writing this so i'll gladly answer your questions

1. TIME: I could not if I tried take the time properly needed for crafting an epic tale like this because i'm constantly busy day by day and don't have it enough to sit down and write as much as i'd love to cause with imagination like mine I could quite easily make an epic out of this surely.

2. it is semi important as the feminized captured males will be soldiers in Princess Gia's Army. Subjugation I have no problems at all with in fact that would be great and your idea is awesome and another thing that would be good would be for certain girls to have their own collection of male tickle slaves and to set up a special amusement center for them to take the boys to where they strap their slaves into all kinds of wicked restraints and with an endless supply of toys tickle torture them silly to their hearts content and yes having the men and women be perma-youthed also sounds good

3.I think making this a multi generational series sounds awesome and epic at the same time so yes let's go with that if you intend to do this which I hope you do i'd like to see this story go for a long long time as possible.

again I am humbled an honored good Sir Sablesword that you would overlook my request and consider writing it this is a story I had personally thought of as an idea some 7 years ago but had no earthly idea how I wanted to imagine this done till now when I started going back and looking at old movies cartoons and tv shows that centered one singular theme that being an evil dictator has taken over earth and overthrown its governments replacing the worlds leaders with their own puppet leaders who serve only him and oppress the people and the dictators soldiers are a riot police who capture those that speak out or rebel against them and then jail them and torture them but a rebel force hidden away somewhere fight against them constantly both sides winning but no one achieving final victory till the end so epic!

1. I really don't have time to take this on either. I've got a novel that I ought to be trying to finish, and then another one in the planning stages. I just responded with some ideas because ideas are cheap.

2. What I meant to ask is how important "feminized" males are to you as a reader (or writer) as opposed to how important they are to the internal world-building. There are a number of ways to give Princess Gia an all-amazon army, with no need for feminized male soldiers in it at all. And I would use them in any story I wrote, since I simply do not like the concept of feminized males.

I ought to ask as well: What, exactly, do you mean by "feminized" males? Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing.

In any case, if feminized males is something you really want to see in the story, you need to find someone else to write it. (But then, even if it isn't, you probably still need to find someone else to write it. See point #1, above.)

3. You might try to develop a broad-strokes plot outline, including the ending. What you've written here is more of a blurb that gives the setup but not the actual storyline. Blurbs are great when trying to sell an already-written story to a reader, but they're the wrong thing when trying to sell to an editor, or to a possible writer or collaborator.

Anyway, don't read too much into my reply. Ideas are cheap. Free advice is cheap. Actually writing a story is a big effort.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back