• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A sensational lunatic asylum story

Could you print or copy out the story and paste it here? It won't move down enough for me to read it, other than the first two lines...for some reason the website won't move...

Sweet dreams are made of this....

Seriously, that's the stuff of my fantasies right there. Devious and kinky.

Could you print or copy out the story and paste it here? It won't move down enough for me to read it, other than the first two lines...for some reason the website won't move...

"A sensational lunatic asylum story was reported from Topeka, Kansas recently. Miss Mary Deacon, a beautiful young girl of sixteen, was taken to the insane asylum from the Windsor Hotel, when G.W. Morse, the night clerk at the hotel, alleged that the girl had been drugged and that by looking through the transom he had seen a Mrs. Potts tickling the soles of her feet to drive her crazy. The reason for getting the girl into the asylum was that the father desired to obtain possession of certain property which the girl had inherited. It was stated that the father had the girl's mother imprisoned in an asylum East."

Lawrence Gazette, Aug. 14 1884.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=CeNWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=REINAAAAIBAJ&pg=4579,1247686

Amazing how one paragraph from 128 years ago can still stir the sole, I mean soul. It lacks much detail, though one would assume the father didn't get away with it, yet the mother and daughter both ended up in an asylum. That is rather devious, loading someone up with drugs and then tickling their feet like crazy. Can someone be driven crazy simply by having their feet tickled, especially in a location like a hotel where there would be other people around to hear the commotion? Some of the sessions some of us in here musta had over the years, you'd think we would have heard of such a thing before this. Musta been good drugs. :drool
Let's TICKLE them feet!

Last edited:
My question is, did he do the same thing to the mother to have her incarcerated?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back