• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A shout out to TIB & the Dremel - any other opinions?

Horatio

TMF Master
Hey folks:

As a loyal customer of tickle videos (and now clips) throughout the years, I thought I'd take a second to shout out to TIB and thank him for all the material he's produced over the years. I've been especially vocal about a couple - most notably 40 Female Fingers, which I think is the finest tickle video ever created. I could write a short novel extolling the virtues of the damsels in distress in this video.

So - if you hear a "but" coming, I'll go ahead and throw it out there.

That Dremel-looking tool - that is on nearly every foot-tickling video now - sucks.

The girls that use it are (rightly so) afraid to press very hard with it. It takes away from any kind of spontaniety that the girls could use with their fingernails. The very few clips I've seen where it's been used - the tickler tosses it aside and continues with her nails to be more effective.

So, TIB, I implore you. Retire it. I don't know if there are any others besides me who abhor it (speak up, folks) but as I'm not sure how much it's used during the video/clip, I skip any one I see with it.

I'd love to hear from others who love/hate the Dremel.

Agreed

Hi,

I've bought a few of the videos off the website...two of which have this 'dremel' tool used in it. TC5245 - I think the tickler could have done much more .... erm ... damage, if you will ... had she used her fingernails. TC5500 - looks like its you in this one.....I think you got her better with your fingers than you did with the tool. I don't hate that its being used, I just think the ticklers might get a better effect if fingers, feathers and/or a toothbrush is used....just a thought. I still love and will continue to buy your videos!!

Is the dremel that vibrating little thingy, I completely agree with you horatio. It takes the fun out of it if you will, and in my opinion its alot better to see the tickler using his/her fingers than that little device.

I don't know what's dremel (this word don't have translation into spanish, so i don't know what meant that word), if you're speaking about of dental care instruments, i can tell you that i have used those for to tickle several girls, getting devastating effects. Almost any instrument is very effective depending on how is used. I agree with you 40 Female Fingers is an excellent video, especially Natasha (the lens's girl).

The Nasty Dremel

I agree as well. It just makes me uncomfortable to look at it, as I think if you get carried away, you could wind up hurting your victim. The cheap rotating head battery operated toothbrushes are a much better choice if you want to use something besides your fingers and/or small brush. I know have a Sonicare that I'm dying to try out on my next victim. So TIB, I would also say get rid of that thing.

I've never heard of 40 Female Fingers. Is it available on the net?

DDBaby

Well, again i don't know what's dremel. I personally used an electric toothbrush without cap (braun / Oral B) and it worked excellent.

I agree about the Dremel-looking tool. LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos, but I FW the parts when it's being used.

I like to watch them tickle with their fingernails as well. Perhaps the dremel could be used to elicit greater ticklishness during upper body scenes. As the camera focuses on the upper body tickling, someone could use a dremel on the feet where it is not such a distraction.

Re: Dremel.

I know what a Dremel is. Its a brand of fairly cheap jeweller's equipment, the best known being a little drill-like instrument that does a large variety of polishing, cutting and drilling work. Hardly an instrument anyone would use for tickling.

So I'd like to ask TIB what this thing he uses is, in fact? Is that what is sometimes called a squirrel brush. He himself seems to use it to some advantage. I have not found it to be as objectionable as some others in this thread have done.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back