• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A sort of story thing for lees (ticklish feet)

Tyralin

TMF Poster
Greets my lovely ticklephiles! I haven't really posted much in the way of content for this wonderful site, so I thought I would! Let me start with a brief explanation.

So, I've played around with many a people before and had plenty of ticklish chat and RP. One of the things that I got a lot was that my way of writing seemed to bring the tickling out into the physical realm, so to speak. They'd swear they could feel it and laughed and giggled. As such, I experimented on Omegle (The last bastion of anonymous perverts!) to see if I could make it work. The result was a resounding success! I was thrilled. So, I thought "Hey! This site if for tickling! And it has lees!" and now, here I am. Forgive the title, but as I am a foot guy, I tend to do foot scenes. If this gets popularity at all or I get requests from said lees to do different areas, I will do so happily. But for all those lees with extra ticklish feet, enjoy! It's not really a story as much as...well, just read it. Let me know if it worked or if you like/dislike it!

A long bit of paragraphs and a rather boring title. Speeches about effectiveness of word to inflict sensation. It seems rather silly when you think about it. But, curiosity is devilish indeed, so you read on. What could this stranger possibly do to make sensation reality? But as you continue to read, you notice something. A strange feeling. The hairs stand up on the back of your head. You're being watched. You can feel the eyes on you, like a stranger over your shoulder. The gaze is intense and your sixth sense tingles a warning in your head. As you shift slightly, the gaze grows so vivid that you can begin to feel the eyes that stare at you shift, moving to a different objective. You begin to feel exactly where they look.

Your feet. You feel the gaze looking over your feet, from heel to toe, examining it with a trained eye. As it looks over your toes, you start to feel...a tingle. It is soft and subtle, barely noticeable. Like an ant crawling over your toes. Your toes twitch slightly from time to time as you read on, a feeling of unease filling you. But as the gaze lingers, that tingling starts to grow. Second by second, the tingling intensifies and spreads. Before long you feel yourself smiling. Then you feel the suppression of giggles.

Now you're starting to get a little freaked out, but for reasons you don't entirely understand, you read on. The tingling is getting so intense, it almost feel like something is physically touching you, but you know that can't be right. There, a giggle, slipping its way out. Words can't touch you...right? They can't make you feel...another giggle escapes. But what if they can? What if they can and they are? Your toes scrunch and wiggle, your feet struggle and twist. You feel it, clearly. But how, you wonder? Why does it tickle? The answer matter little as it does not stop your feet from feeling this soft, intense, deliberate ticklish tingling.

Every second that passes, every word you read, and every breath you take, it grows. Like a weed among plants, nothing can seem to make it leave. Nothing but the source. As you begin now to laugh, you want to tear your eyes away from these words. But every time you try, you can't. They just glance right back over and the tickling grows. And grows. And grows. Finally, you feel something in the back of your head. A resolve telling you that you can look away. You can make it happen. But horror sinks in as you realize...what if it doesn't stop? What if it isn't just words making sensation? What if it is something actually tickling you?

Your consideration of the possibility make it tickle much worse, just enough to pull your eyes away. But will it stop? There's no one to ask and no one can answer. Your feet already know the answer. And your laughter pours unending. Maybe you will never be free. And maybe you don't want to be.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back