• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a stupid bet - f/f

fantomaz021

TMF Novice
hi,

this is a test. I want to find out if you are interested in such work. if the response is big enough and positive I might do more of that kind, even custom scenarios. this one is for free and you have to take an active part if you want to see the whole story.

I am not an english native speaker, so the story will probably not sound perfect. please ask if you dont understand.

these first pics are just the setup. some college-girls (in my country it would be university-girls, anyway the place they go after finished school when they are at least 18, think it's college in the us) are bored in the computer-room. the two in the last row are surfing the internet. aynur, the one with the white shirt stumbles over a site where girls post stories about provoking their shoes to be stolen in public places just for fun. giggling she tells her friend gülcan who thinks these are fake stories. who would do such a thing for real?

but aynur says, ok, let's give it a try. we stick our feet out under the table and wait. let's see, if the girls in the front row will react. the one of us who keeps her feet up front longest will win.

gülcan doesnt want to, but her friend is tempting her. and because she doesnt want to be a coward finally she agrees to this stupid bet.

so both girls stick their feet out under the table.

now they wait for a reaction of the girls in front. but will they react? they haven't seen anything yet, stare at their computer-screens and listen to the voice of the lecturer.

what do you think will happen? and where shall I place the camera next? a close-up of their feet? maybe the expression of their faces? on which of the girls should I focus? do you think there might be a chance that one of the girls will be tickled?

post your opinion and I'll post the next pics ...
(if you have seen the pics allready on TMF no need to post as there will be nothing new here for you)

as gülcan realizes, that the girl in front of her takes notice of her outstretched foot, she is getting nervous. a pointed finger, some giggling in the front row. this doesn't sound to good. but gülcan leaves her foot where it is at first. she doesn't want to lose this stupid bet so soon.

aynur watches her friend smiling. she enjoys the situation as her own feet have not yet caused attention. and then sophie, the blonde girl in the middle bends down and tries to get hold of gülcans shoe.

gülcan is thunderstruck. she never would have thought, that they really would do such a thing ...

what will happen next? will sophie take gülcans shoe? at the moment the lecturer is not looking. chances are good ...

sophie reaches out for gülcans shoe, but she is a little to slow. maybe to surprised by the sudden possibility, a little to unsure if she should really do such a bold and crazy thing like stealing another girls shoe during lecture. so gülcan can withdraw her foot from the danger-zone much to aynurs disappointment and to her own relief.

but as all the girls concentrate on gülcans reaction, aynur is distracted and does not realize that regina, the girl in front of her has seen her feet sticking out from under the table. and regina has all the time in the world to get hold of aynurs shoe.

"noooo!" cries out aynur, but it's to late to withdraw her foot without slipping out of her shoe. regina lifts aynurs foot while holding her shoe so that aynur is at least able to withdraw her other foot still wearing the shoe.

why isn't aynur pulling her foot back out of that shoe? the shoe is lost anyway. does she think, she still has a chance to keep her shoe on? as regina lifts aynurs foot, she is also moving her chair a little to the left, so that aynurs foot is almost stuck in the space between reginas chair and the computer under her table.

maybe the last chance for aynur to pull her foot back. but it is to embarrassing for her to just leave her shoe in the hands of regina. maybe the lecturer will turn around in time and force regina to let go ...

what do you think? will aynurs shoe be taken? is her foot really stuck? will she pay a ticklish price for her stupid bet?

to be continued ...

aynur doesn't really know what to do. she is embarrassed, thinks a moment of calling the lecturer to her rescue, but that would be even more embarrassing, so she starts to beg:

"please, this is childish. let go of my foot."

"I think this is rather funny!" says sophie and shows a mean grin, "don't you think this is funny aynur?"

meanwhile regina celebrates her triumph and takes a lot of time pulling very slowly at aynurs shoe. the poor girl tries to keep her shoe from slipping of her foot by cramping her toes.

"no, I don't think this is funny, just very embarrassing" says aynur still not sure what the girls in the front row really have in mind.

"well if it isn't funny, why do you laugh?" asks sophie while sticking her booted foot under aynurs ankle, which almost closes the small gap.

"but I am not laughing ..." says aynur very irritated, as her shoe is finally pulled of her foot and grinning sophie presses down with her boot on aynurs ankle.

"not yet", chuckles sophie, now crossing her legs over aynurs foot so that there will be no way out anymore, "you are not by any chance ticklish?"

"nooo ... that's not fair ... don't be so mean" whimpers aynur, trying to move her trapped foot, but she has no chance to get free, "gülcan please, can't you do something?"

"what should I do?" says gülcan, smiles and shrugs her shoulders, "this stupid bet was your idea anyway and besides, I am also curious if you are ticklish."

"please let me go" begs aynur, "have mercy. I didn't do anything to you. just tell me what I have to do to make it stop ..."

"I love it when they are so submissive!" chuckles sophie, "what are you waiting for regina? let's see if our turkish cinderella is as ticklish as I think she is."

"cootchie, cootchie, cooo", says regina with a broad and evil grin while starting to tickle aynurs heel very lightly.

"oh shit!" gasps aynur, ducks behind her monitor and presses her hands on her mouth to surpress the urge of laughing.

"cootchie, cootchie, cooo", says regina again as her tickling fingers move upwards across the sole of aynurs twitching foot, while aynur desperatly tries not to laugh out loud.

poor aynur tries her best not to laugh out loud while constantly being tickled by fiendish regina. regina is not tickling to hard, because the lecturer is still in the room. wouldn't it be better to prolongue that ticklish situation until the break? then they could tickle helpless aynur without holding back. that would be real fun!

ok, now this is the end of the free part of the story, which is ready for public posting. but as you see the story goes on. and aynur has to suffer more than she ever thought ...

as I said in my first post this is a test for me. there are several possibilities to continue my work:

now and then I could post series of pictures for free like I did in this post. I would just do the stories I like myself with my favorite models which I do for my own enjoyment (expect no barefoot-pics in that, I love nylons). if you are interested I can put them together in a pdf-file and sell them as ebook like some others here for a maximum of 12 bucks or so depending on the number of pages or pics. one ebook per story. will post a free sample of "a stupid bet" when it's ready.

but a far more interesting possibility is to customize such a story. think of it as a movie of some kind, where you are the co-director. if the story is ready, I can easily switch actresses or put them in different clothing, stockings, socks or bare, maybe you prefer a blonde beauty instead of darkhaired aynur, or an asian girl or a black girl. I could put guys in the first row if you prefer the girl to be tickled by a boy. everything is possible. I would show you sample pics of the available models for each story, preview-pics of your chosen model in a given situation. you could even chose special position of the camera. want a closer look perhaps of her ruby-red toe-nails? no problem. you can have it. this would be more work and rerendering costs time and money, so I would have to ask for more money as long as I don't know how many of you would order such a custom story. I myself wouldn't pay more than 12 bucks or so for one ebook, so I have thought about another possibility: if at least 5 of you agree on the cast and the setting and preorder as a group I won't have to ask for more money. interesting?

and the third possibility is to order a totally custom story. price depends on the complexity and the number of involved models. just tell me what you have in mind and I'll tell you if I am willing to do it.

no matter what you are interested in, you will always get preview- and sample-pictures before you pay anything. I want to make sure that you get what you expect.

so if any of these possibilities are interesting for you please post it or send me a pm. if the response is big enough I will start working on more stories, more scenarios, more models. to show you a little bit of what's possible I post some samples here of "a stupid bet" with different models.

thanks for your comments. I am right now working on the final version of "a stupid bet". here you saw preview-pictures of the first two chapters, but the final version will consist of six chapters. and not only aynur will be tickled. oh and hatice, another high-quality model has taken over the part of aynurs friend. we don't know yet how ticklish she is, because she has never been tickled before, but we may find out ...

greetz fantomaz

Last edited:
here are some preview pics of hatice. as you can see, she likes stylish shoes. we will see if she will be able to keep them on through the whole story ...

Man, did I love this series. I especially the whole shoe removal build up and suspension. And nylon feet are a favorite of mine as well. I will definitely buy the full version. Is it available yet?

not yet available but working hard on it. I am almost finished with the first chapter, just have to do some high quality renders for the nylon-close-ups. I have improved and expanded the story, improved the graphics and improved the render-quality. looks much better than the previews. the first chapter will consist of about 14pages and about 60 pictures.

I did it the way I like it best with a very slow build up. all of my models have a chance of getting away, at least temporarily. not every attempt to steal a shoe or tickle a foot is successful. that adds to the excitement in my opinion.

by the way: hatice turned out to be very ticklish. sophie scraped her nyloned foot with the tip of her small finger in an attempt to steal her shoe, and that light touch allready made hatice jump *g*

greetz fantomaz

Last edited:
well i just have one request, I think that the price is ok but i want to see chicks bare foot would you post more of that??

well i just have one request, I think that the price is ok but i want to see chicks bare foot would you post more of that??

as I said in some previous posting. to do a bare feet version will be no problem. I'll just finish the nylon version first because it's my favorite. then I'll take their nylons off and will rerender the whole story with bare feet. will take some time, but I'll post some preview pictures soon.

as I said in some previous posting. to do a bare feet version will be no problem. I'll just finish the nylon version first because it's my favorite. then I'll take their nylons off and will rerender the whole story with bare feet. will take some time, but I'll post some preview pictures soon.

Awesome to see an artist that prefers nylon. I'm glad you're doing both to please everyone, but I'm really glad your priority is nylons because that's my favorite as well. Bare really doesn't do it for me.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back