• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Sweet Treat (H'ween 08)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
(first two images are again the costume art 'teaser')

And we come again upon limber little Keiko in her 'Slave Girl Leia' costume...sans a few elements...apparently acting out the role. Half-vampiric Adara, very much into the theme of her costume (that being domination, goth, vampirism and, of course, WITCHES), subdues her partner and forces Keiko into a strapedo position by a cord wrapped about her wrists. It's not really painful for Kei as her arm position forces her to bend forward a little...she's flexible enough...

Smirking vilely, Adara raises the strap's rope to a height where Keiko finds herself having to perch atop a deliberately placed jack o'lantern, almost on her tip-toes. Now Keiko starts to worry. Raised off the floor in a rather forceful way, she's forced to try and keep her balance on just the balls of her bare feet atop one rather wobbly pumpkin.

The semi-succubic 'witch' brandishes a raven's feather between her black-nailed fingers and lets a short rhyme roll off her crimson lips in a sultry tone:

"Trick or Treat..."
"Tickle her feet..."
"...let's make Keiko hot and sweet."

Kei begins to sweat and tense up...then begins chortling as Adara's slinky fingers crawl up and down her exposed stomach. The latter titters a little as she begins threading the raven feather between and across Keiko's barely covered breasts...

...and who let that black cat in? As if on cue, it crawls up and against the jack o' lantern, leans its feline face forward...and starts running it's sandpaper-textured tongue across the poor girl's bare heels and down her soles.

Keiko laughs madly, unable to move her arms yet trying to keep her equilibrium secure. But how long can she last? Witchy Adara keeps feathering and fingering around her belly and chest, humming pleasantly as she watches her 'slave' struggle to stay still. And that darn cat! His laps to the sensitive surfaces of her soles...which barely even are touching anything solid in the first place...are nearing the toes, and then what can she stand on?

...say, why does there happen to be a rimmed vat of caramel (or choose your own gooey coating for a 'candy apple') right in front of that pumpkin poor Keiko perches upon?

(more)

Attachments

• HalloKeAd3.jpg
    HalloKeAd3.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 118
  • HalloKeAd2.jpg
    HalloKeAd2.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Hallo1Tick3.jpg
    Hallo1Tick3.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Hallo1Tick2.jpg
    Hallo1Tick2.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 655
"HAHA HAH Haw...whoa...whoaaaaaaaa!!!"

GLURB!

Uh oh, feverishly laughing Keiko finally succumbed to the tickles around her fine form...and tipped off the front of the pumpkin. The cord holding her wrists up snapped due to the sudden change of weight...

...and the poor slave girl when face and head first into the gooey caramel within the vat, sinking a little on impact.

Fortunately (?), she happened to catch the edge of the rim with the tops of her dextrous feet...

...unfortunately for Keiko, Adara drops to her belly next to the vat, her slender arms reaching over to the inverted slave-costumed girl...and her bare legs, which are all that currently poke out of the top of the messy mass. She gently, yet firmly, takes Kei's left ankle into her hands even as it shakes and kicks a little...

Meanwhile, that midnight kitty sits next to Keiko's right foot as it hooks around the rim...and once again, its little head moves to the sexy sole and resumes rubbing its rough and a little wet tongue against the tense surface. The leg visibly shudders suddenly, the foot quivering as it struggles to remain hooked, the blue-painted toes curling and then flexing back.

Adara, observing her fiendish feline friend, brings the ankle she holds closer to her face. She briefly nuzzles the soft foot against the pale skin of her cheek...causing it flex rather alluringly in response, Kei probably unsure of what the touch meant (other than her partner here apparently trying to keep her 'afloat'). The half-vampiric woman softly kisses the edge of the arch...and proceeds to mimic the cat in taking long, sensual laps upon the lovely ped's skin. The foot 'panics' as a reply, its cute toes bouncing against her nose and curling as the sole wrinkles underneath the tongue.

Yes, Keiko laughs...and laughs...and moans. She's not exactly 'under-caramel' and wouldn't have trouble holding her breath is she was normally...but she's 'exhaling' quite deeply in wails of 'pain' and pleasure, making bubbles even appear at the surface of the goo she's within. And yet she knows she's screwed. Being unsure whether Adara can or will let go of her left foot after she's done 'having fun', she has to keep her right foot bent upon the edge as is...regardless of the fact that blasted feline has free reign to lickle the hell out of her. Her squeals intensifty as that little tongue creeps under her toes...

Adara, enjoying this little treat for her (and trick for Keiko), lovingly continues her fun, keeping Keiko guessing if and when she might get out of her plight...all the while orally tickling the sexy squirming ped in her grasp. Nibbling sensally on the surface, she's well aware that Keiko's skin feels a little hotter, a little (s)wetter...the slave-costumed gal is laughing her cute head off so hard, yet apparently ENJOYING it...

The domineering vamp-witch winks as she resumes her long laps, cooing aloud:

"Oh, don't worry, I'll eventually pull her out after we're done tasting this sweet treat..."

Adara smirks, her eyes closing to slits.

"And then...I guess we'll have to lick clean THE REST of her! And I love caramel..."

-----

(end)

Sorry it was somewhat late, and the background elements are obviously not there...but hopefully the tale helped this little trick and treat...

Attachments

• Hallo2Tick3.jpg
    Hallo2Tick3.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Hallo2Tick2.jpg
    Hallo2Tick2.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 353
That kicked ass, Khali! I'm still up, so it's technically STILL HALLOWEEN to me!
Nice technique, with the artwork augmenting the story, and visa-versa. 😛aw:

Very nice. 🙂

Edit: I'm glad that you went on with this and didn't let yourself become disappointed. 😉

Last edited:
Awesome job Khali. You really pushed to get these out and you did a great job! There's no need for a background as it would have overcomplicated the image presented to us in the foreground. Your shading is excellent as usual and you seem to get better and better at your drawing skills. The story was fantastic, your writing is just phenomenal and really helped the imagery, not that it needed it in the first place mind you 😉. Playing around with holiday ideas is hard but you really brought this out and it works. As always, I look forward to seeing more of your work in the near future.

Beautiful!! Very hard to say which of the two (newly added) pics I like the best... let me just say then that I love them both! 🙂

I'm so glad you finished the pics after all, from what you said in your post with the teaser pic, I feared we might never see the finished product, which would have been such a pity, considering how lovely it turned out.

A very original twist on the "damsel in distress" theme, this is too, with a pool of caramel replacing lava/toxic goo/boiling oil. Adara sure is going to have to do a LOT of licking to get Keiko clean again! 😉 😀

It's quite late to reply to the replies, and I'm not in the best of shape (mentally or physically) to go into detailed replies to everyone atm, unfortunately. I just wanted to thank you guys/gals for the replies and am glad some enjoyed this set of images.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back