• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tale of twisted torture from my childhood

Tooticklish4u

Most of you have heard of my brother, Sadistickler.Well, He asked me to relate one of my worst times when he tickled me and post it here for all of you, So, Here goes. (He said he will read it and then write HIS version of what happened as well so you will have BOTH perspecives of the incident.) Look for his story soon as well.

Hi. I'm Tiffany. This story happened when I was 19. My older (2 years older) stepbrother constantly would tie me up and tickle torture me since I was 12 years old. I was afraid of him, because of that. Not that he would ever hurt me, but he tickled me soooo much. And my own mother when I complained once at 12 said, its only tickling." and didn't do anything about it. So, my Stepbrother Vince and his friends would always catch me, tie me down and tickle torture my poor feet for ever.
Anyway, I was 19, and just walking home from the Gym, (I worked out a lot) and I was wearing a pair of blue satin gym shorts, red tank top, my Old Reboks, and red anklet socks. I'm about 5'8" then, long blonde hair, and Blue eyes. and very tan from laying out at the pool all summer. I was walking home, and as I got into the front yard,my brother Vince and 3 of his friends were coming out the door.They were walking to his friend Dan's car. (a'76 Monte Carlo) when Vince walks over and says, come on, were going on a road trip.
I said, No, I got plans with my girlfriends. He says, come on, and grabs my arm and pulls me towards the car. His friends open the door, and pull the seat forward, and as I protest, they shove me in the back seat, and Dan drives, Vince rides shotgun in front, and his friend Brad and Larry are next to me on either side. I'm squished in the middle pretty tight. I told them I didn't want to go anywhere, and they said, chill out, it will be fun. I said where we going, they said Kansas City for a Genitoturers concert. I thought ,oh great, there goes my whole weekend. So we're driving along listening to some heavy metal, and Vince tells Dan to pull in to this convenience mart. He hops out, and goes in., comes back with like 4 sodas bag of chips, and a roll of that grey tape. Duct tape I think its called. He hands me a big Mountain Dew,(My favorite) and gives the others to everyone. we get back on the road, and drive for a while. I practically downed my soda already(Remember, its summer, and I just got done working out). Well, Vince turns around in his seat and looks at me with his EVIL grin he always gets when he's definately up to something. Usually involving me somehow. He looks at his friends next to me, and they grab my hands and put them together in front of me. Then Vince reaches over the seat and starts Taping up my wrists with that duct tape!! I started screaming NOOOO!!! and trying to fight, but I was wedged in the back in the middle, and two guys were holding my arms pretty tight, I couldn't do ANYTHING! So He tapes my wrists pretty tight, and then grabs my legs, and pulls them up into the front of the car!! He tapes my ankles together tightly, and then tapes them to the center armrest between the seats! (despite my emphatic protests and yells for him to let me go!)Now here I am, crushed between two guys, ankles in fronnt taped to the armrest, wrists taped out in front of me and what am I going to do now? then Vince hands the tape to Larry in back, and they pull my arms up, and behind my head, and tape them down to the seat belt. (Don't ask me to explain how).I start getting scared now, and protesting, and begging them to let me loose. Vince just giggles. He slowly starts untying my Rebocks, one at a time. OMG!!!I Knew what he was going to do then!!! I said, NO!! Vince!! PLEASE! Don't Do this!!! He slowly, pulled one off, and starts sniffing it. (He has this thing about my stinky sweaty feet. EEEWWWW!!!)And then he tosses it back to Larry, who does the same.Then he removes the other one, and hands it to Brad, who sniffs it too. (SICK!!!I KNOW my feet STINK all, sweaty after working out all morning!!) Vince says to me, Tiff, we're gonna play the sock game. I will only tickle the part of your feet that are bare and not covered by your sock. Now if you hold still, your socks won't come off so easily.Then he slowly starts peeling my socks off my heels. then pulls them up at the toes and holds them. He starts lightly tickling my heels with his fingertips. I Giggle, and tell him to quit, it tickles.He starts pulling upwards on the socks toes, and they slowly start sliding off my feet a little at a time.He tickles alittle higher on my heels, and I giggle harder and try to keep my feet perfectly still. He tickles all the way next to the sock covering that little space between my heel and instep. I Laugh outload now, and my feet jerk! OH NO!! the sock pops up about 2 inches!!I'm thinking to myself, I'm in big trouble now!! He tickles the center of my soles with his fingers, and now I'm wiggling and screaming for him to stop now! The socks keep sliding up,and up,and up!!Exposing more and more bare feet for him to tickle! I start to panic again, thinking I can't take this anymore.Then as he tickles, and my feet jerk around, despite my BEST efforts to keep them still. He stops. and says," Now Tiff, dear sis, your socks are only on your toes. Now if you can keep them ON your toes, and not let them slip off for the count of 30, then we will untie you and leave you alone. But if they come off before then, we get to tickle your feet, AND your armpits for the rest of the trip." I'm thinking to myself OMG!! I HAVE to hold on!!Its still another 3 1/2-4 hours before we reach Kansas City!!!He takes a piece of string from the glove box, ties it around the toes of my socks, and lifts it up and ties it somehow to the dome light in the ceiling of the car. now my socks are tightly suspended between my toes, and the string.
He says, Ok, Sis, HERE WE GO!!! And starts counting, 1,2,3... and gently tickles the heels, soles, and balls of my feet with BOTH hands! I go Nuts!!! I'm Thrashing around, tossing my head, squealing, laughing, and moving every part of my body around EXCEPT my FEET! "12,13,14,15...." I'm going crazy, trying to hold my feet still!!! It tickles SOOOO BAD!! I can't stand it, anymore!! I'm screaming for him to stopp!!! "22,23,24,25..." Then, Larry and Brad at the same time reach over and LICK my armpits!!! I shriek!! And Jerk real hard from the sudden tickling sensation and suprise! Pop! off came my socks! OH NO!!! I cried!! That wasn't FAIR!!! Vince said, Hey, Sis, I didn't say anything about others tickling you elsewhere, I just said, don't lose your socks before I get to 30. I got to 26, and you LOSE!! then he snickers, and hollers,"GANG TICKLE!!!""" And goes NUTS with both hands on my feet!! I freak out, scream, laugh, cry, and go Insane, as the sensations are driving me crazy!!! Brad and Larry decide to join in and lick my armpits again!! (EEEWWWW!!!) and it tickles like HELL!!!! Then where they are wet, they drag their nails up and down them, causing me to squirm, and thrash around trying to protect them! Vince is still digging in, tickling under my toes with his fingers. Larry and brad continue their exploration of my pits, when Vince after a while decides to give me a short break. (SO I thought.)He took some more tape, and taped my two big toes together, and got the string from my socks, and tied around the tape and pulled them back and tied it around my ankles. Now my feet are tight, and I can't even wiggle my toes!!! Then he pulls these feathers off the rear view mirror, you know, the ones on a roach clip? and starts to slide them in and out BETWEEN my toes!!! OMG!!! That is the most ticklish sensation YET!! I can't STAND IT!!! Brad and Larry grab one of the feathers too, and started tickling my pits with them. Luckily for me it didn't tickle as bad, but it still tickled. After quite a while of this tickling, (Vince always KNEW how bad a feather between my toes tickled, so he kept it up for a LONG time!). Then he let me have a break for another few minutes. (About 2!) then he decided to start sucking on my toes!! and licking between them!!! OMG!!! Another AWFUL tickle tactic that makes me INSANE!!! and after about 20 min. of this coupled with his fingers running up and down my soles, along with Brad and Larry back to licking my pits, I was feeling like I was going to EXPLODE!!! Then they stop again, and Vince says, He, I got an idea, lets play a game! a simple little game we learned in grade school! and he produces a ball point pen, and says, A game of TicTacToe! And starts drawing the lines for the game with the PEN on my sole! I Yelped and cried for them NOT to do it!! They all took turns making Xs and Os all over my soles. and when they got done, started another game elswhere on my feet. I was wiggling, and squirming, and just going nuts, everytime they touched the pen to my soles! I was going berserk from this torture! Finally, Dan spoke up and said, 15 miles till we hit the concert grounds. Vince says, Ok, the finally!! and started drawing all over my soles, licking my toes, and Brad and Larry tickled my armpits, ribs, knees, tummy, waist, anywhere I was ticklish, all at the same time for 15 min. straight! I was in PURE AGONY for those 15 min. And I even peed my shorts I was laughing sooo bad! Remember the big soda I drank? well, I was doing my Darndest to hold it about halfway there, and was succesful despite the agonizing torture until they went nuts on me at the end!! Finally we pulled into the fair grounds and they untaped me and gave me back my shoes and socks. Suprizingly, they were all nice to me the whole rest of the day, and bought me food, souvinears and stuff, and let me sleep undisturbed all the way home that nite. My Stepbrother sounds Evil, and mean, but he's really a good guy, he just has this obsession with Tickle torturing me all the time. and I HATED it!! Really HATED to be tickled! But as the years went by, and I grew up, I've developed a passion for tickling and being tickled now. Hope you liked it. it was one of my WORST ever tickle tortures as I was growing up, that’s why I remember so much of it. I've replayed it in my mind many, many times since.

Tooticklish4u

Awww gotta love that step brotherly love 😛 i bet your feet smelled fine gotta love those ticklish sweaty feet sooooo much worse that way <<<<----

Tooticklish i never believe your so-called "true" stories including this one, it's like you live in the middle of a tickle video, but I enjoy the hell out of them, you're a great writer; keep up the good work! :veryhappy

Eric Von Zipper said:
Tooticklish i never believe your so-called "true" stories including this one, it's like you live in the middle of a tickle video, but I enjoy the hell out of them, you're a great writer; keep up the good work! :veryhappy

No offense to any author who posts but I agree with Eric...sorry. <<<<----

Has anyone ever seen that show "fact or fiction"? I used to watch that show a while back. It always struck me how the most bizarre and unbelievable stories always ended up being the true tales...I wouldn't be so certain these tales are made up, because stranger and more fantastic things have truely happened.

Well I choose to believe you, tooticklish4u. What does the author have to gain by fabricating this story? The story is so well written, if it were fiction, she could just put it in that section, and it would also be very well received. The details in the stories by both she and her brother are always very vivid and consistent between them, and I have no reason to believe they are false, just because some of us were not lucky enough to run in circles where tickling is so common. But I know people for whom tickling is a normal common part of their everyday life, rather than something mystical or unspoken, confined to a video, or discussion on this forum. I look forward to hearing more of your stories here Tiffany, and also want to hear your brother's version of this story. Thanks for the post.

for all you nay sayers here..i got it from the horses mouth so to speak..yes the one and only Vince.. he happens to be a friend of mine and he told me this whole story..and also how he will write his version in the near future..tooticklish4u, don't let them get to you..i know this story is one hundred percent true..and very well written i might add...you have the knack just as Vince does..damn why couldn't i have had a step brother like that? lol..great job...

A very entertaining anecdote. 😛oke3:

isabeau said:
...damn why couldn't i have had a step brother like that? lol...
Hey, sis! C'mon over here and bring your feet with you. :xpeepsofa

Sad to say, Tifany's Yahoo profile states that she's a lesbian, and wants nothing to do with being tickled by men. Tragic.

Yes, dear sister,I remember that day very well. You did a good job writing the details about it.In fact, so good, I don't think I could write My version as well, so I won't. Sorry, Sis. As you know, I have my hands full with the new house and such.
As to the couple of naysayers on here, well, you are entitled to your opinions, but this story was 100 percent true as are all my TRUE stories. If They were not, I would have posted them on the other tickling stories section as I have done as well for my fictional stories. For those of you on the TMF that like my (And my Sis's ) stories, I want to thank you vetry much for your kind words and support. I'm sorry, I've posted several stories on tyhe other section that had a part two and have not finished them. Forgive me, I've been very busy lately and just haven't had the time to write them. All you Authors out there understand how creative it needs to be to write well, and you have to put a lot of thought and energy into a story to make it come out right. A true story is fairly easier because you just graphically describe what really happend and you're done.
Well, I'm out of hwere for now. And Sis? Kep up the good work. I've told you before through the years, you have a wonderful writing style. Luv ya!
Sadistickler

That was a great story Tooticklish. I've read your brother's stories as well and you really got tickled a lot! He's some tickler your brother.

:tickle:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back