• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A thread for the relationship challenged (those with single-itis)....

scorpionldr

TMF Master
From an outsider's perspective, it appears often to me that I find those who are open and involved with their fetishes live fruitful, happier, more relationship-focused lives. Tickling no longer becomes an annoying, secretive interest that they are simple faceted to, for they have someone to enjoy it with.

For myself, I've been single the majority of my life, only having two very short relationships, a number of single dates that had tickling somewhat involved, and many, many years of silence (at least in the relationship aspect of my life). Despite my successes in life, I find that my continually unchanged relationship status of "single" negatively defines me. For some "single" simply means that's what you are. Single. For others, its a state that seems to just be what they'll remain.

It opened my eyes when I found out that there were people who had lived the latter life, the few that are aware self-diagnosing this as "involuntary celibacy". I've seen these social groups. They're ok (knowing your not [alone] with your problem), but as far as finding solutions for their lives, it is, as they say, "the blind leading the blind".

So, onto the reason why this thread is being created. My personal goal of making this new thread is to help others who have ever felt encumbered by their tickling fetish (or any other kind of fetish) to break through their own personal dry spells to help eliminate shyness about their fetish lives.

Does anyone have any advice or pointers?

Heck Yes. Advice.

I'm a 'lee for the mainline, so, this probably won't mean much to most of you, but hey. I'm trying here.

See, I go on dates with women and I don't act like anything is different. I don't jump on them or touch them or do anything I wouldn't do to a complete stranger. I just go have my date. I just go and date, like a "normal" person does.

THEN, eventually, when we get all cozy and comfortable, and all that jazz, like, where we're hugging or holding hands, or playful tickles happen, because that's what usually happens, I generally say something similar to, "You probably shouldn't do that." and the girl almost always replies, "Why not." and I say, "It's my kink." and bam, girl now either rejects you or jumps on you and does her thing. BTW, I've never had a girl reject me, because I get them to like ME before they learn about my fetish. They're emotionally invested in a person, not some sex-game. If my girlfriend came to me now and told me to do something I wouldn't normally do, say, pee on her, I'm already emotionally invested. I'm more apt to do what pleases her, because I already like/love/am currently amused by/tolerate her.

My advice: Don't worry about being "different" because you aren't. You're normal, at least, sexually. I mean, isn't a hamburger better when it has bacon on it? Sex with fetishes is kind of the same thing. (Note: if for some reason you don't like Bacon, imagine something else that makes a hamburger more awesome.) "Normal" people have fetishes all the time, "Oh God did you see her ass?! OMG that ass is amazing!" Really? Her ass? REALLY? (btw, I like butts, and I cannot lie, but I'm trying to make a point.) I mean, it's a butt. It's the place where your legs connect to your midsection. I leave you with this simple thing to remember: If you sell YOU instead of your fetish, you'll probably have better odds of finding a relationship.

lol yea but since your on the receiving end, that kinda takes care of the curiosity end of the tickling problem. I get pretty curious myself personally, to know exactly how I like this girl as a lee (since tickling is sort of a big part of me). So I might try to sneak in a lil squeeze or two undetected (or rather, dismissed as an accidental contact).

But your talking more about the dating end of things. For me, I gotta reshape square one: gaining attraction/attention. Because lately, online, offline, put simply...life sucks right now.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back