• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickle hypnosis script

barkmagicman

Whats up, long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to share something with the community I take so much from and give little in return. About a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend, but that is not what i'm writing about. In my relationship my ex loved the tickling, but wasn't extremely ticklish, so.......I had my friend a prof. hypnotist write a script for making my g/f more ticklish. He taught me how to use it and let me loose. So, I asked him if it would be safe to post on a site, he said absolutely. So here it goes

First the faq's
-will this work? Yes, if you have a willing subject
-will I become powerless? never in hypnosis, in fact while hypnotized you'll be very alert (your only helpless when the ropes hug you)
-can i fall back into hypnosis or get stuck in hypnosis? No, if the hypnotist for some reason just dies, you'll either just come out of the trance, or fall into a light sleep and then wake back up

now the rules
If any of these rules are broken I do not hold myself or my friend in anyway responsible for your negligence, once again, you must be attentive to your ticklee's needs
-never stray from the script/ever
-never add anything into the script (you are not a trained hypnotist, do not attempt to act like one)
-never change words or phrases in the script (ex. do not change, "when the toes are tickled or sucked you will feel powerful tickling sensations" into something like, "when your toes are sucked you'll become so ticklish you'll scream and faint, but not before you orgasm twice then become my sex slave because your begging for mercy from my tickling!")
-do not force this onto your mate, if they do not want to do it they will not be able to be hypnotized, they will also grow to dislike hypnosis, tickling, and probably you.

How to use the script and what you need for this script
-you must speak in a low (not deep) voice that forces the subject to listen attentively
-the room must be somewhat dim (just not bright)
-make your ticklee comfortably (possibly on your fav tickle spot, (bad idea-the torture rack is not a good tickling place, good idea-your couch or bed))
-good idea to give massage (relaxing, not sexual) beforehand
-good idea to make gentle kneading circles on the temples while subject is being hypnotized

The script
alright here it is, i imagine most of you have skipped the other stuff, but please go back and read it later, it will help
And once again I assume no responsibility for your error, if you follow the script everything should workout.

-Begin by having subject assume comfortable position, make sure socks are off and hands are face up, in lap
"alright now (insert name)lets begin by starting you off by taking hypnotic breaths. when you take a HB you will become more and more relaxed, and the more HB's you take in the more relaxed you'll become, and the more relaxed you become he more HB's you'll take in. You Take a HB by simply filling your lungs full of air, then slowly breathing out your mouth. It will seem a little odd at first, but keep doing this until you build a rythm. Now I want you to focus your eyes on a spot on the ceiling, and keep your eyes there. WHile i'm talking you may feel the urge to look around or at me, but don't, simply keep your eyes on your spot. Now keep up your breathing, deep in, deep out, deep in relaxing more and more, deep out breathng out all your tension (time the in and out with rise and fall of there chest so when you say the breath out part make sure they are breathing out, and vice versa) repeat breathing thing 3x more times. Good, now notice that these deep breaths begin to bring out a warm sensation in your body. it feels like a warm fuzzy blanket is being pulled over you. Now your eyes are getting heavy, you'll find that every breath you take your eyes will get heavier and heavier, your eyelids will get heavier and heavier and your whole body will just relax. Every time you blink your eyes will get heavier and the heavier your eyes get the more your eyes will blink. You'll find that in just a few moments your eyes will be so intensely heavy that you'll have no choice but to close them. Keep taking in your deep breaths, every breath you get heavier and heavier, more and more relaxed Getting heavier and heavier and heaveier. I am going to count down from one to ten and when I reach 5 your eyes will be so heavy they will close (skip this part entirely if eyes are already closed.)and when I reach one you'll be more relaxed than you have ever been in your life. Now lets begin 10..getting so heavy,9,8...feel those eyes wanting to close and your powerless to stop them, in fact all you want to do is close your eyes. 7,6....your eyes are now closing, closing so tight and so heavy that you will not want to open them again, 5 close your eyes and allow yourself to go deeper and deeper (if you have been massaging there temples up to this point, which will enhance all of the relaxation immensely, now simply run your fingers lightly over their eyelids causing them to close if they have not, and if they have closed do it anyway because it is calming for people. Now keep your hand cupped over their eyes lightly, blocking out the light, but not touching the eyelids) 4,3 going down so deep, so heavy, sinking, sinking into the warm darkness, 2, relaxing, relaxing, deep sleep, deep sleep, and 1 eyes completely closed, totally relaxed. (remove hand from face) now to help you relax even more completely i will begin to lightly touch parts of your body, and when I touch them they will simply melt away into relaxtion. (go down and start at their feet, BUT DON"T TICKLE THEM YOU FIEND, thats for later). As I lightly touch your feet, they melt away, as i run my hands along your legs they melt away (do this slowly while keeping a good grip on them, never removing hands) feel this go into your back(slide hands to lower sides) along the solar plexus and stomach, around your hips (lightly push down on the hips and whisper into their ear) sleep...relaxing. Feel your chest/boobs melt away feel your shoulders melting away, your arms elbow wrists hands and fingertips melting away (sliding hands the entire time) feel all the muscles in your neck begin to loosen (take both hands lightly along the neck and begin to lightly move the neck to the left and right, if their head is limp and moves easily they are in a state of hypnosis, if not, then pm me and i'll be more explicit for cases like this) turn head to their dominant hand side and lightly run your finger behind their ear down to their neck and whisper "sleep" then lightly run your fingers over their chin, lips nose, cheeks and eyes. "now I want you to completely let go and relax, and when you do this you'll find that any suggestion I give to you, your mind can and will readily accept. feel it happening now (gently kiss their temple and then blow lightly on it, if relationship does not call for this just lightly stroke the bridge of the nose) "now, while your in this deep state of relaxation you will find you are very open to suggestion. I am going to now give you a suggestion, and as i'm giving it you will feel it start to take control, in fact every second that goes by after the suggestion you will feel it get stronger and stronger, till it becomes a part of your life. Now, with your mind and body, together as one, you will feel your body becoming more ticklish. Feel this ticklishness begin to creep through your body. You will not be tickled by this feeling, in fact it will feel good. it feels so good you want it to happen more and more. feel this sensation go through your entire body, becoming more and more ticklish, more and more ticklish, feeling o so good, it almost makes your want to moan and if you want to you can. now im going to touch one spot on your body and when i do it will instantly become the most unbearably ticklish spot on your body. However no matter how much it tickles, you'll enjoy it. and you will not be tickled while i touch it, in fact you will not gain your new ticklishness until you are awakened. Now your most ticklish spot is here (touch one spot, no more, or it won't work). Good, now anytime i touch the rest of your body, it's like ticklish electricity runs from my fingers to you. you'll feel like ever nerve in your body is shocked into a state of ticklish pleasure. Now I am going to count backwards from 5 to 1 these commands will become more and more powerful, and when I reach 1 they will be so powerful they will stick with your for the rest of your life, and everytime you are tickled by me you will feel this power running from me to you. 5 4 sinking in deeper and deeper 3,2 feel this sensation taking control of your body. Before I finish this I want you to realize that your new ticklishness only effects you if it is me tickling you, no one else. and 1 all the way in, part of every nerve of your body. Now I am going to count upwards from one to ten, when I reach ten you will sit up and open your eyes feeling great and wide awake, lets begin 1234 waking up feeling your body coming to 567 getting more and more energetic 89 almost there 10 EYES WIDE OPEN, WIDE AWAKE.

there you are

opinions and feed back are appreciated

magically yours

I doubt I could get that to work. I'd stumble over the words somewhere and screw up the whole thing. For anyone else, give it a try! It just might work for you!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back