• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickle too far (with pics)

jmedic20

TMF Expert
This took place a few days after Valentines day 2005. Most of our bondage to this point took place in the bedroom. Being a huge fan of the damsel in distress I really wanted to do a chair tie and I wanted it in our basement. Which is cold, dreary, and well a basement. This was my Valentines day present.

I prepared for the day by purchasing 200 feet of braided nylon rope from Walmart (my favorite one stop bondage store, lol). I cut it into useable lengths and taped and melted the edges to prevent unwinding.

I set up the chair and laid out all my ropes. She dressed casually, sweats and a PJ top. I'm not sure why she wore socks, she knows all of my bondage is done barefoot. I guess she thought the floor might be cold, I don't know. She sat down and I got started. The chair is this great, old wooden arm chair. I tied her wrists to each arm of the chair. Then I wrapped the rope around her arms just above each elbow. I incorporated this rope into a torso rope. Basically this secured her upper arms and upper body to the chair back. I put her legs together and tied her knees together with a fairly long rope. The loose ends got tied to the legs of the chair. I think I over did her ankles a bit. I wrapped quite a bit of rope around those, but it kept them nice and secure.

I added a blindfold cause, well, torture is worse when you can't see it coming. I slipped off her socks. She usually wears thes ankle high or just below white socks. They're small and when she's wearing shoes it looks like she's barefoot in them. That's nice. I snapped a few pictures and decided to move on to the gag.

I don't know what I was thinking and to this day I don't know if she realized that I did this but....I balled up her two socks and popped them in her mouth, securing them with a bandana.

Here's what she looked like. You can see her mouth isn't quite closed, that would be the socks doing lol.

Part 2 The table top tickle

So I decide to get started. Only with her feet on the floor it's tough to get to her soles.

"You don't look comfortable, let's get your feet up. I'm sure that floor is kinda cold". No response from the wife. Really didn't even groan.

I got an old end table and propped up her feet. I secured them there with a little bit of extra rope. (see pic below). Now the game started.

"Wiggle your toes please. Do not stop until I tell you. If you stop...your feet will be tickled". Again, no noise, groans or protests. Her toes started to wiggle. I sat on the floor and watched.

At first she did pretty well. Her toes were curling and her feet were flopping around. But within a minute or so it slowed down to more of a toe twitch than a wiggle. With her ankles tied it's hard to use all the necessary muscles to maintain a forced toe wiggling. That's why I have her do it.

I run a finger up her sole. "Speed it up!". Her entire body jerks and her feet move faster. Hahaha, I'm having fun.

"Ok, break time. Stop wiggling." She stops and her feet assume a relaxed position. "Umm, now I'd like you to spread your feet..and your toes...let's go, move it!". (again, see pic below). That's a tough position to hold especially when someone starts running a finger up the sides of your feet...which I did. She tried to hold the position but couldn't. Her feet were moving like she was trying to run. She'd rub one foot on the other to try and take away that horrible itchy tickle sensation. But it was hopeless. I was moving faster than her. She remained silent except for a very quiet "uh....uh..."

"Well this is no good. How am I supposed to tickle these feet if you wont' hold still?" I played around with some parachute cord I had in my goodie bag. I tried winding the rope all around the toes trying out a new technique that really didn't work. (see pic) I scrapeed that in favor of the good old big toe tie back to the ankles (see pick). With her big toes pulled back it was easy to get a finger in between them. Struggling against tickle torture in this position really causes the rope to bite the toes so it's best to just take the torture. Which she did. At first I thought her feet were asleep and maybe it didn't tickle. One look at her hands cleared that thought. She was gripping the chair with all her might, lol.

Ok, this was real torture. Too real..

I decided to finish off the tie up game by giving her a little breather, followed by a tighter tie.

I pulled her feet back under the chair and tied off her ankles to the back legs of the chair. Her feet looked great! She was more or less forced onto her tippy toes. I didn't realize at the time just how secure I had her tied. If you look at the pics you can see that the balls of her feet are tight against the floor and the blood is blanched out of some of her toes. She couldn't move her feet...at all.

I laid under the chair and started stroking her soles. This time her response was different. She wasn't quiet....but she wasn't loud.

"Uh..uh..uh.....muuh..uh..", her hands were twitching and she was shifting her position in her chair. I kept going. Now her head is going back and forth and she's still making this noise, "uh.. uh..uh..muhh..muuhhhhh..wullack". That last one was a bit of a gag, I quickly popped out the gag and she gasped for air...

"That's enough! I can't take anymore..you dont' have to untie my but you have to stop tickling my feet...I can't take it...oh god.."

What went wrong

We had a safe signal. Wiggling her fingers. She tried to do it but her hands had fallen asleep. That one failed.

The gag was too big. I thought the socks were small enough, I was wrong. With her mouth packed she couldn't really make any noise. The moment she tried to make a sound her tongue shifted and she felt like gagging. So all she could do was a low throaty grunt.

Apparently, having your feet tickled and being able to move them even just a little makes it tolerable. Having no where to go...is not tolerable. She panicked. She could tell that I had no idea she was suffering and when she couldn't yell out or use the safe signal she didn't know what to do.

We learned a few things. It's easy to go to far. Real gags are bad. Tight ropes can be bad. Going just a little to far while dangerous...was kinda exciting for both of us. We won't be doing again though..future play was safer.

Thanks so much for sharing your story and for the wonderful pictrures. 😀

absolutely fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great story and pics!!!!!!!!

jmedic20 said:
We had a safe signal. Wiggling her fingers. She tried to do it but her hands had fallen asleep. That one failed....We learned a few things. It's easy to go to far. Real gags are bad. Tight ropes can be bad. Going just a little to far while dangerous...was kinda exciting for both of us. We won't be doing again though..future play was safer.
A completely soundless safe signal usually isn't a good idea, because the Top has to be looking at the right place to notice it if it happens. Besides, I've seldom seen someone get tickled without wiggling their fingers. When gagged, a good safe signal is "shave and a haircut," or something else both distinctive and audible.

Real gags aren't bad. Gags that are too big are bad. One sock probably would have been enough. Or you could go with no mouth packing at all and simply use a thicker, softer cloth for the cleave gag. A small ballgag or inflatable gag also work fine.

Tight ropes can be a problem - especially if they get tighter as the 'lee struggles. I can offer a few technical suggestions based on your photos, if you like. Or not.

It sounds as though you did a good job with the mental aspects, in any case. 🙂

how cool to provide pictures as well to go along with the story..sorry that things got carried out of hand so to speak..what Redmage says makes sense to me..gags can add a great feeling of helplessness to the bondage scenario, but always make sure that there is a seeable or hearable way to know when the lee really wants it all to quit..thanks for the story..and good luck..

Very cool. im really into this. I would love to get my girl to do this. Maybe for my birthday? Hehehe

I found that a double cleave gag works pretty well and that's what I do now. One inside the lips, the other is wider and over the lips from the chin to the lip/nose intersection. I don't cover the nose, so chill :devil2:

I'm thinking leather cuffs are the way to go for active play but for pics I just love the look of rope. Just got some new 1 inch rescue webbing, I've used it before but only a little and not with my wife. Have to try it out soon I hope.

Thanks for the comments!

jmedic20 said:
I found that a double cleave gag works pretty well and that's what I do now. One inside the lips, the other is wider and over the lips from the chin to the lip/nose intersection. I don't cover the nose, so chill :devil2:
As long as you're using relatively light cloth for the outer gag, it wouldn't matter all that much if you did cover her nose - though it never hurts to play it safe.

I'm thinking leather cuffs are the way to go for active play but for pics I just love the look of rope.
I use rope all the time for active play. It's fine once you learn a few of its tricks. The advantage of cuffs is that they're quick, and you can remove them and replace them fairly easily if you want to.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back