• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Cat Fight F/F

escargot0071

Hi everyone. This is the first tickle story that I have ever written, and i don't know if it's any good. I like writing and thought about writing a tickling story for a long time. Well, hope you all like it, and I would appreciate any reactions feed back etc, and let me know if you guys want to see a conclusion/ more tickling stories from me in the future.
Thanks-Escargot007

All characters in this story are copywriten to Marvel Entertainment.

A Ticklish Cat Fight

[/CENTER]It was another long day scouting the city of New York for photo shoots and Mary Jane Watson was ready for a relaxing evening at home. (For those of you not familiar with the Spiderman series MJ is a stunning woman with red hair and blue eyes and a nice body, portrayed by Kirsten Dunst in the films) When she got to the Parkers apartment, she was not surprised to find it empty, knowing that Peter was most likely out on patrol as Spiderman, which meant another night alone. So MJ slipped in to her hot pink nightgown and turned on the television looking for a good movie or something. She lay there on the bed twirling her dazzling red hair, when suddenly a figure emerged on the balcony. “Oh Peter your home!” MJ exclaimed breathlessly at the thought of her husband’s return. She ran towards the window but was shocked when out from the shadows stepped the wanted jewel thief, the Black Cat.
“Oh no please don’t hurt me! Take anything you want,” She cried. The Black Cat a.k.a Felicia Hardy was a stunning woman with long white hair and a slender figure, standing about 5 foot 6 a bit shorter than MJ. “Relax MJ I don’t want to hurt you,” she purred in a sexy voice. “I came to talk to the Webslinger, or Peter as you might know him.” Black Cat continued.
“How do you know my name and about Peter?” MJ said surprised, she always thought that she alone knew Peter’s secret identity. “That’s not important, where is he?” The Cat asked
stepping towards the stunned red head. “I, I don’t know.” MJ stammered stumbling backwards on to the bed. “Don’t lie to me cutie, tell me where I can find him, he must of told you where he was going to be.” Cat said approaching closer to MJ with every word.
“Peter doesn’t tell me these things, I don’t know anything really!” MJ cried. “Fine have it your way” and with that Cat grabbed MJ’s feet and lifted them straight up in the air, while MJ lay on her back. “What are you doing?? Please don’t hurt me!” MJ begged. Then Felicia wrapped one arm around MJ’s feet and danced the other hand over the soles of her feet. “ahahahano, that tickles,hahaha.” MJ giggled and squirmed but was powerless against the Cat’s superhuman strength.
“Tell me where he went!” Felica exclaimed. “AhahahahahahahahaSTOP!NO NO NO IT TICKLESSS HAHAHAHahahaI swear I don’t kknnoooooooooooo!!!” Felicia had begun to dance her fingers at the bottoms of MJ’s wiggling toes and scratched lightly but quickly, dancing in and out of her squirming toes. “AHAHAHAHAHA!PLEASSEEHAHAHAHASTAHHHHPPPPIT” MJ screamed and thrashed around wildly, pounding her fists in to the bed and using her hands to cover her agonized facial expressions. Felica was having a hard time holding her feet still with only one hand and decided to straddle the red heads slender waist. “Fine if you don’t know where he is, I guess I’ll just have to attract his attention to you. I’m sure his spidey sense will pick up on poor little MJ getting a little tickle won’t it now?” Felicia teased MJ using her cute baby voice.
“Please, Please let me go, don’t do this I hate being tickleEEEEDDDAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” MJ’s cry for mercy fell on death ears as the Cat dug in to MJ’s sides and waist. MJ desperately tried to push her hands away but failed again. “AHAHAHAHAAHAHAPLEASSSEEE!MERCY!MERCYYYYYYYY!” MJ screamed at the top of her lungs the tickling sensations on her ribs unbearable now as Felicia dug in to her sides with her left hand and danced her fingers over the thin night gown with the other stroking her ribs and tummy with her long sleek nails. “Is Mawy Janey tickawish? Gootchie gootchie goo! Tickle tickle janies tummy!” Felicia teased as she danced both hands under the nightgown and over the contours of MJ’s well-toned abs and around her belly button.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAOOHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.NO MORE NO MORE EEHEHEHEHEHE!!” MJ’s eyes lite up and glistened as she kicked her feet and legs madly while grabbing the Cat’s powerfull wrists and desperately trying to push them away. Felicia tickled MJ’s stomach and abs, dancing from ribs to stomachs and random points elicting screams and giggles from the trapped model. The Cat grew tired of the interference caused by the nightgown and ripped it open, exposing MJ’s large and now percky breasts which were encased in a scarlet bra, and smooth underarms. When she danced her nails in to MJ’s underarms the red headed beauty bucked up and down wildly, causing the Cat to jump.
“OHAHAHAHHAHAHGODDNO NO NOT THERE NOT THERE PLEASSESE NOTMY UNDERARMS! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOOOO!HAHAHAHA!” MJ screamed. “Tickle tickle!” The Cat cooed in her ear rolling off of MJ and locking her scissor locking her arms in a T position with her powerful legs. Then the cat was free to slowly scratch the smooth hollows of Mary Jane’s underarms causing her to squeal with laughter. “My we are ticklish aren’t we? Are we ticklish in hear?” “EHEHEHEHEHEHEHESTAHPSTAHPSTAHP!! NO MOREHAHAHAHAH!!” MJ screamed. With her arms trapped, all MJ could do was kick her legs madly against the bed and twist her torso in vain attempts to escape Felicia’s tickling fingers. Felicia changed positions again, this time trapping MJ’s arms in the same T position by sitting on her arms with MJ’s arms between the back of her knee and her upper thighs. This allowed Felicia to tease MJ’s tummy and breasts with her fingers and long wavy hair, which she let wisp and graze ever so lightly over her breasts as she scratched and stroke her bare tummy.
“nooohohohoheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhahahahanomoretickling!” MJ laughed no longer screaming, but laughing hard nonetheless. MJ pulled her legs in towards her stomach and kicked franticly at the air while squeezing her eyes shut, desperately trying to block out the slow sensuous teasing of the Cat’s hair and nails over her breasts and stomach. The Cat then focused on MJ’s firm breast’s, which were just begging to be tickled. She took strands of her hair and brushed over her nipples causing giggles as well as some sensuous moans from the super model.
“Cat, mmmmmphnoooo, pleaasseee,ohhhhhhnonoohohhhhhhhhehehe hehehehahahaplease no more tickling” MJ moaned. “Sounds like your enjoying this a little too much.” Cat said, and with that dug in to MJ’s ribs with her nails causing a renewed burst of screams and laughter.
“AAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONOPLEASE NO PLEEAAHEHEHEASEEEE! HAHAHA!” Just when Mary Jane thought she could take no more, there was a loud noise from the balcony as another figure stood in the shadows…​

OH NO!!! NOT A CLIFFHANGER??? Please tell us
there is a part 2 (if not three or four). MJ really
deserves a chance to get back at the BlackCat, &
give her a dose of her own medicine. Bet she could
make that cat purr?
All kidding aside, this a great 1st post. Keep up the
excellent writing.

Thanks a lot for the feedback rrman, really appreciate it. I was planning on writing a second and possibly 3rd and 4th parts to this story if people liked it.

Good story dude. MORE, MORE! The suspense is a 'killer' one.

Hey all, I just finished part two and posted it in the story thread, thank you for the support and hope you like the second one. Let me know what you think please 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back