• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a ticklish mother in-law

jd58

TMF Expert
teri and i had been married about three years when this took place.
now i always love tickling teri because she's so ticklish and she always said she got that from her mom. "mom" she'd say was a lot more ticklish than she was. especially her feet. now teri's mom is an attrative professional, divorced lady and at that time 56 years old. up to then i had not tickled or really thought about tickling her. after all i had teri to tickle.
one evening linda ( teri's mom ) was coming over for supper. so she came right from work.when she got there i offered her a glass of wine and chatted while the food was getting done. i waked into the kitchen to help teri. as a lot of times i walked up behind her and tickled her ribs. teri burest out laughing and from the living room linda yelled "okey you guys i'm getting hungry here".
it would be about 20 minutes before it was ready so as teri and i walked back into the living room linda was sitting in the recliner, layed back with her arms up over the back of the recliner with her eyes closed.teri and i looked at each other and without saying anything. teri knew what i was thinking. teri went to the back of the chair and grabbed linda's hands and i quickly straddled the foot rest using my weight to hold linda's feet down. now before linda could say "what are you guys doing" i pulled off her high heels she was wearing. exposing her feet in the black sheer nylons she was wearing and running my fingers up and down the bottoms of her insanely ticklish feet.
her laughter was instent HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! STOP!STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! as my fingers ran from her toes down to her heels and back up again.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her laughing was getting louder and harder as i went HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! STOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was getting harder for her to get any words out and her makeup was running down her face from the tears from her eyes by now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i did stop i just looked at teri who was now laughing herself and said "wow" she is more ticklish than you. teri nodded and said" i told you so"
linda just sat there catching her breath say"oh my god it's been a long time since i've been tickled like that".
linda is now retired and doing well,and by the way still as ticklish as ever.

the end

Great story JD! It's nice that you had your ticklish wife as a cohort to gang up on her. See if mom is up for a little revenge to test which of them is really the most ticklish.

Very nice post.

jd58 said:
linda is now retired and doing well,and by the way still as ticklish as ever.
Prove it. Post some more true tales of ticklish torment!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back