• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tip on how to post on someone's profile.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
what i do is, if that circle thing keeps going around, i just re click it..i've gotten pms from members who wanted to post on the profile but were unable to..so just click it again..if this has already been covered, then please ignore..lol..just trying to contribute a bit, as i don't draw, i gave up writing..and i don't post clips...

Yeah, I usually just click the "Go Advanced" reply-button. It does seem to be a minor glitch or something, but once I got the hang of that, things were okay. Anyway, good thread, Isabeau. There probably are at least afew people who were wondering what the deal was with replies in the profile pages.

Thanks both, I was said pm from Mel :redface: It's been buggering me for weeks, if any mods have any more advice it would be appreciated, but for now clicking go advanced is a good idea! :ggrin:

~K

Yeah, I usually just click the "Go Advanced" reply-button. It does seem to be a minor glitch or something, but once I got the hang of that, things were okay. Anyway, good thread, Isabeau. There probably are at least afew people who were wondering what the deal was with replies in the profile pages.

I do the same thing. I write the message. I click 'go advanced' than save it.

"Go Advanced" works, guys! Thanks! :ggrin:

~K

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back