• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tragic Ending To A Life, For A Man

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note.

I had been writing a series about a man, Ross the Marketing Guy. As I do not want to leave it hanging, due to the personal reason that I no longer feel I can write the series, I just wanted to tie up the ending for the long series.

Ross C, CEO of RossShell Marketing, had been found dead late at night in his Manhattan office

Ross's wife, Kayley, had called a private detective to check for Ross's whereabouts when Ross failed to arrive home.

Ross C was but 54 years old at the time of his death.

Ross C left behind his loving wife, Kayley, his father, George, his closest friends of more than 30 years, Morris, Larry and Tim, and his legacy.

Ross C suffered from Epilepsy and Migraines, and also had risks for a heart attack.

While Kayley did not want an autopsy performed on Ross., saying. "He's gone, it does not matter if it was a massive seizure, a stroke, or a heart attack. My husband of more than 30 years, has passed at such a young age."

George and Kayley hugged, and went out for drinks. Kayley informed Tim, Larry and Morris, and left a message at Alan Hell's office for Alan Hell, Ross's friend and legal advisor, who would inform Ross's attorneys

Kayley also had the composure to call Steve and Fritz, Ross's close friends and business partners, both of whom were heartbroken at the news of Ross's passing.

After Kayley had composed herself, Kayley contacted her twin sister, Kathy, and shared the news, as Ross's passing was now becoming a reality in Kayley's brain. Kathy and Kayley both started crying on the phone. Kathy told Kayley to call Kathy back when Kayley returned to Queens, and Kathy would come to comfort Kayley.

After sitting and talking for a bit, Kathy and George hugged, and promised to keep in touch, as funeral arrangements had to be made.

When Kayley arrived home, Kayley called Kathy again, Kathy rushed to her twin sister's side, overnight bag in hand, preparing to stay the night if Kayley needed Kathy.

Kayley called her work answering service, leaving a message that Kayley's husband had passed away, and that Kayley needed "Bereavement Leave" starting the next day. Kayley promised to call back the following day to speak to a live person. Kayley would take the allowed one week bereavement leave for Ross's funeral, and Shiva, and then present the appropriate parties with a copy of Ross's death certificate when such became available.

Kayley and Kathy moved a sleep bed into the master bedroom. The sisters got into bed clothes, drank tea, and talked long into the night.

Kayley shed the tears that one would think after her husband of 30 years had passed away so suddenly.

Kayley cried, until she could not cry anymore.

Kayley had warned Ross so many times.

"RossShell is just a company. It's only money. You're only in your 50s , dont obsess over it"

Kayley thought that Ross had succeeded in "putting RossShell into the proper perspective" when he allowed his "Controllers" Vic and Jack to handle the day to day operations of the company. Such reminded Kayley to contact both men in the morning to inform them of Ross's untimely death.

Kayley was so heartbroken, that she did not want to allow herself to think beyond that night. Kayley knew that she had to go back to work, as she did not just want to toss her hard work and her 30 year career down the drain.

There was nothing to suggest that Ross's nemesis , Tim Tazzio had anything to do with Ross's death, as there were no signs of forced entry into Ross's office, nothing had been disturbed, nor did Ross look like he had died of anything but natural causes, either a heart attack, stroke, or, due to his Epilepsy condition, Severe Grand Mal Seizure, which Ross had experienced twice during his 40s, and both times had nearly killed him.,

Yes, the frantic, and sometimes tragic life of Ross C was now over.

It had only been Kayley's unyielding Love for Ross, and Ross managing to "Put his obsession with business and RossShell" into perspective by hiring Vic and Jack to take control of the day to day operation of RossShell, that allowed Ross and Kayley's marriage to stay together.

Ross, while his death at the young age of 54 had come far, far too soon, his biggest blessing was the love of his dear wife , Kayley, who now had only memories and the pictures present in their apartment, to remember her dear husband.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back