• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very funny Camp

thebordmanv

TMF Regular
M/FF Barefeet tickling FP : A Very funny Camp

This is a great Foot Paradise clip and it will work without using Hacha. It is 1:04 minutes and 1.40 Mb. I know some of you have seen it but for those of you who haven't enjoy. Please let me know if I should post some more?
Thebordman

Attachments

Last edited:
This clip is worth the effort. I uploaded this last week and no one has said a word it's in my favorites folder. Did anyone like it?

Personally... it's one of my favorites as well. Great post. 😀

If the link has ram, zip, or anything to do w/ hacha, I dont even click on it. I go through waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much trouble to try and get those clips, so I dont even try. I bet it's good though! :happy:

Its a nice clip, though I don't like there older videos. I like it where there tickled in the tent.

Iluv2btickled said:
If the link has ram, zip, or anything to do w/ hacha, I dont even click on it. I go through waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much trouble to try and get those clips, so I dont even try. I bet it's good though! :happy:
It's too bad that you don't want to download it, it plays very well with the Real One player. All you have to do is right click and then left click on "save target as" and if you have real One player installed. Just double click on the file and it will play and it will be saved on your hard drive as well. As far as Hacha it's amazingly easy to use. I suggest that you follow my instructions they're very easy to follow and you will have the clip in less than two minutes and if you have trouble feel free to private message me.
Thanks
Thebordmanv

campout coochiecoo, one of the first vids I ever downloaded, it kinda sparked my downloading-addiction

thanks for the contribution

WOuld anyone be interested in seeing some pictures from this clip in the IMAGES section?

Iluv2btickled said:

Just for the record, a .ram file IS NOT a zipped, compressed, or otherwise modified by Hacha, file. It is a Real Player Presentation, ie a movie file. It will play on real player if it is downloaded without any modifications. Only .zip, .sit, or .tar (With ocassional appearances by .gz or .rar) are zipped/compressed files/archives. Any other file is not compressed, and does not require extraction.

Anyway, very nice clip! :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded it. But what I do, I save it and come back to it later. If I try to look at it right away, it wont play. But thanx guys for all your help. I feel so loved *blushes*

I believe that if you save the file, say to you My Documents folder, and then open it from there, it will be fine. Simply left-clicking on it here at the Theater and streaming it from the site seems to not work.

I hope it works for you! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back