• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Video from a Non-Tickling Company

Canadian Ninja1

TMF Expert
Out of browsing clips4sale, I came across a few tickling titles on a site called Handcuffed Damsels. The clip in question is Delta & Aly: More Two Girl Handcuff Games - and More Tickling, Too. As you can tell, their focus is more on bondage rather than tickling.

I'll start this review by saying that if you're fond of clips being at least 80-90% tickling, this video isn't for you. The video is 10:16 and the tickling doesn't start until around 5:40. The first half of the video is putting the girl into bondage.

Similarly, this isn't the relentless tickle mayhem you'd expect from other companies. The tickling itself is fairly light to about medium at worst, and the 'lee reflects it; she's not screaming and she's at least trying to move as much as she can away from it while laughing. The 'lee is very submissive in this video and stays in place for the entire video. The 'ler definitely looks like she's having fun, although at two separate points, she tries to use whips as tickling toys. One has a moderate effect, and the other flat-out doesn't. The tickling is mainly bare midriff and white nylon feet.

Another point of notice is that there's no tickle talk in the video. In fact, neither the 'lee nor the 'ler says a word outside of laughing for all ten minutes. I think the most that happens is during the bondage portion, when the 'lee clears her throat.

To sum it up, this clip really depends on your preferences. If you like the laugh out loud ticklefests, you're going to want to avoid this one. Personally, I got a mostly sensual, mildly playful sense out of it and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not exactly a must-have, but if you can, I'd certainly recommend it.

Score: 8.5/10

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back