• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

A walk in the park

PunKyGurl

TMF Expert
Okay, this is actually a true story that has happened to me. I was walking around in this park looking for a good place to lay down and relax. The Park was barely a 1/2 a mile from my house so I walked in my barefeet. It was only a couple of steps away. I found a spot in the park so I spread my blanket out and laid down, looking up at the clouds. Some stranger comes over and asks ," Haven't you forgotten something?" I looked at him weirdly, having no clue what he was talking about.

" No I don't think I forgot anything, sorry."

Then he kneels down at my blanket and lightly scratches on one of my arches. I let out a big "EEEEP!" and pulled my feet away. I finally got what he was talking about.

" Oh no, I didn't actually forget anything, I don't live too far from here so there was really no point in wearing shoes," I said.

He chuckled and said " Well I see your feet are ticklish."

I sat up a little and just looked at him, forming my legs into indian style. He chuckles again, looking at my feet.

"What's so funny?", I asked.

" OH! nothing, girls with ticklish feet are kinda cute," he said.

I blushed a little, smiling. He sat down on my blanket, still staring at my feet.

"Would you let me give your feet a massage?" he asked.

I looked at him suspiciously.

" I promise I won't tickle," he said, with his fingers crosses behind his back.

So, I nodded and put my feet on his lap. He didn't even hestiate. He grabbed my ankles and armlocked them.

" HEY! what the..." I couldn't even finished what I was saying because I bursted into giggles. He was lightly scratching his nails under my toes. MY TOES! MY WORST SPOT ON MY FEET! I laid there helpless, too much in a giggling mess to get my feet free.

"I just can't resist a nice pair of ticklish feet. Tickle, tickle, tickle," he chanted.

TICKLE TALK! The worst thing that can make a girl feel even more helpless and ticklish. I tried biting my lip gently, trying to hold in my laughter. He glided his fingertips softly as ever up and down my arches. I couldn't take it anymore.

"AHHHH!HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! AHHHHAHAH! AHHHHAHA! STHAHAP IT! STHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEEEEEEHEHEHHEHEEASE!"

He just sat there having his way with my feet. I seriously hated to have my feet touched. They weren't even that "ticklish" but I just hated it. He raced his nailed all over my soles, under the toes, down the arches, between the toes. I was in a laughing mess. I couldn't stop. But then I did, stop laughing. I looked up at him and he was having a feast with my toes, sucking on them. I giggled now and then. It felt kinda nice. After he was done sucking on my toes he finally got to the massage. It was about bloody time. After the massage he stood up.

" Now I guess next time you'll decide to wear shoes," he chuckled and walked away.

The End!!!😀

Nice story; this guy really had guts... I really wouldn't dare to do such a thing to a complete stranger...

I would have done that i almost got in trouble for it too, ive done it a shitlload of times , but you need to be careful because some people might get really pissed.

Cute story.

I wish that someday I could see that happen in my local park.

Deetle 425

yea cute story bet u hav cute feet 😉 😉 😉 😉

Last edited:
first of all I think you must be very cute to have a guy just randomly try to do that. It takes alot of courage to do something like that to someone in public. I guess it was worth it.

Well...I don't think I'm all that great to look at...but it was flattering for you to say that...thanks🙂

so many people used the word "cute". It was an awsome story. Keep up the good work!

A Walk In The Park

That was a nice story. I agree you must be very cute and don't give yourself enough credit. Astranger wouldn't just go up to someone unattractive and tickle there feet. I wish I could be so lucky.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back