• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A warning to all adult entertainment lovers!

vmandude1

TMF Master
i recently attempted to join an adult video chat service, which required bank account info to register on their site....understandable if you think about it, because obviously they are a business so they need access to ur money,

however after registering i attempted to log into my new account to find that it " didnt exist " i went through, rechecked everything, made sure i " activated " the account, and still got nothing. a week later i find my bank account ( which was luckily empty due to my current brokeness ) had an attempted withdrawal of $39.95, which after an insufficiant funds fee from the bank, gives me a negative balance on my bank account of $57.95.

I was introduced to this scamming website by a random girl ( progam ) on myspace.....so be warned, it may contact you on myspace/facebook/whatever.

below is the text from the myspace convos, notice how im not really getting responded to by this " girl ". the name of this scamming company is e-digicoins inc. BEWARE THIS RIPOFF, DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THEM LIKE I DID!!!

( also note that this account that contacted me has since been deleted, and the exact website i went to has been shut down, however the company website itself still exists and is pure scum )

NOTE: read from the bottom up

12/12/2009 6:50 AM

To: " her "

o....k....i guess ill b there in a few minutes......
12/12/2009 6:45 AM

To: I am The Sorrow ( me )

everything is set up 😉 http://verifyagesite.info/512004415/ ill make it private once you get in
I am T…

12/12/2009 11:37 AM

To: " her "

yeah but i dont have the ability to atm, due to the time of day, my family is sleeping and wouldnt much appreciate me running my mouth this early in the morning, lol. so.....got an AIM or Yahoo IM screen name?
12/12/2009 6:34 AM

i finally got a new hp laptop, i'm so happy 🙂. the webcam connected is so cool .. i think i figured out the cam chat thing. you ever cam chat before?
I am T…

12/12/2009 11:26 AM

To: ( her )

u find me attractive?
12/12/2009 6:12 AM

whats happening?, how u doin? i was lookin around my area and found your page, and you're the most attractive guy i saw. msg me back if you wanna chat some time

Last edited:
damn that's super scary....good thing you didn't lose any money..gesh..o and just how good looking are you...oooo damn it izzy..stop that this minute..hehe

damn that's super scary....good thing you didn't lose any money..gesh..o and just how good looking are you...oooo damn it izzy..stop that this minute..hehe

heh, dont u know? i make brad pitt look like a joke of a person, my good looks surpass those of any other man!

( i wish )

if u wanna see me check out my myspace

www.myspace.com/joshthewolfman

Well you are very good looking...oops my bad..izzy you are such a flirt for such an old gal...hehe

Yeah I got a bunch of random emails from various "girls" who supposedly "live ten miles from my area and wanted to chat!" Upon further investigation (and the fact that my facebook has my highschool listed as "your mom, class of 2006") I found all these emails were from the exact same website. All the "girls" had very generic common names too. As paranoid as that sounds, dammit the system works! Thus the moral of the story is "deleted". And that people who make these programs HAVE in fact been ranked amongst the top 100 evil persons in history. I mean that too, I got this whole book bout it. Anyways, virus writers are number 100. Hitler is number 1, dracula is number 8 and my personal favorite, Torquemada, is number 14. Where was I goin with this? No idea.

Reason #11,239 I don't use social networking.

So, a random person sent you a message, spoke in nonsense, and you let them talk you into turning over your bank account information.

Did you give them your social security number too? How about mailing them your bank and credit cards? That'll help them bilk you for even more money.

Good work 😛

Last edited:
Reason #11,239 I don't use social networking.

So, a random person sent you a message, spoke in nonsense, and you let them talk you into turning over your bank account information.

Did you give them your social security number too? How about mailing them your bank and credit cards? That'll help them bilk you for even more money.

Good work 😛

way to be rude. go take a chill pill and stop being such an ass. i posted this for the good of the community, not for people like you to bash me for it.

Though you may see it as rude, The Inner Jamie is correct and the sarcasm that he put out is to be expected. With the utmost respect, it seems like it was a very unwise decision to put out your banking info after having a conversation, and being introduced to said scam site by a random "person" on a social networking site, which is chock full of scammers and "people Bots".

In a way, it seems as if you were just asking to be scammed my friend! Be more careful next time, and do more research on a site before you hit registration time...

Though you may see it as rude, The Inner Jamie is correct and the sarcasm that he put out is to be expected. With the utmost respect, it seems like it was a very unwise decision to put out your banking info after having a conversation, and being introduced to said scam site by a random "person" on a social networking site, which is chock full of scammers and "people Bots".

In a way, it seems as if you were just asking to be scammed my friend! Be more careful next time, and do more research on a site before you hit registration time...

it wasnt so much asking to be scammed as it was being lonely and wanted to find somebody so badly that money isnt a thing. ill go dead broke if it means finding my true love.

and i had never had a " people bot " message me until now, so it was that as well

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back