• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a wedding to remember F/M sexual

genset101

TMF Poster
I had not seen Joan in ages. We dated on and off in the 80's and I went to visit her when she moved to London one time. She tied me to the bed in her flat and tickled me for several minutes, getting me excited and wild. Fortnately for me the ropes broke and I overpowered her and we had wild sex. That was the last time I saw her. She came home from England and married someone else. I was upset but we kept in touch for a bit and I followed her life through mutual friends.
Several years went by and my wife Mary and I were out of town on the west coast for a wedding. We were staying in a gorgeous hotel and the reception was upstairs in a beautiful ballroom. There were several hundred people.
I was on the line for sushi when I spotted her. She looked great. She had gotten older but who didn't. She was dark haired with beautiful brown eyes that flashed intensity. Her figure was average but she had an attitude that you would notice. She caried herself with a lot of confidence. I quickly embraced her and we introduced our respective spouses. Her husband was a doctor and my wife is a nurse so they chatted pleasantly. I stood there and listened , occasionally contributing. Joan had walked to the back of the room near the elevators to the guest rooms.She gestured for for me to come over. She said she needed something in her room and wanted me to go with her while we caught up further about marriage, jobs, etc. We chatted pleasantly and it was good to be with her again. She asked how marriage was and I said ok but boring. We entered her suite.

"Do you remember the last time we were together, big guy" It was in England and I tied you to the bed and tickled the shit out of you. If the ropes didnt break I would have kept you for hours. but you were lucky, as I recall." I was amazed she remembered that, and said that it was the best sex I ever had.

I Asked if her husband was into tickling. '"Not so much, she said." In fact while we get along all right ,sex has gotten very boring". I allowed it was the same for Mary and I and we also had problems. "Dave is going to introduce Mary to some of his colleagues" We have about a half hour. She said, get on the bed. This time, I will tie you so you are completely helpless.
'Are you game?" she smiled that evil smile and I was hooked. She pushed me down and quickly ripped off my bow tie. I got out of my clothes in record time. I couldn't believe what was happening. Joan used silk scarves and a belt to completely immobilize me. In about 3 minutes I was spread with hands and feet secured to the bed posts. The bed was extremely comfortable.

I asked what became of her cousin Lois who I remembered from the old days. 'I know you always liked her,"said Joan. But she came to visit us and I was forced to tie her like I have you now." We had a fight and I pinned her down. I secured her and she tried to fight" I did this to her though." With a free hand she took a long red feather out of her drawer and slowly brought it to my erect cock. She tickled the tip for 5 minutes and I begged her to climb on top of me. 'I don't think so'."I had a sore taste from England when the rope broke and you balled me all night. This is payback" I could not believe what was happening. Joan then brought the feather to my nipples and slowly tickled them, going back and forth. She was an excellent tickler, the best I had ever encountered. Joan told me she was going to keep me here for a half hour. She was going to tickle me until I begged and then release me. Joan skillfully brought the feather from my nipples up to my neck and nose. It was humiliating and yet an incedible turn on. I struggled but the scarves held with no problem.

'No escape for you, today. you are mine" She continued the torture and I was rock hard. "I see you are enjoying this, don't lie" You have never been bigger". Joan smiled down at me and moved the feather down to my cock and balls again. After 5 minutes more I was nearly exhausted. She put the feather down and smiled. 'I think we need to pay this little piggy, like in the old days. She showed me her long nails and went for my feet. I tried to fight but on this day the scarves held me fast. She cooed,'This little piggy went to the market, as she played with my big toe, this little piggy stayed home'", as she tickled my second toe. I was exhausted yet hornier than ever. Then she said, "no more piggies" and just spider tickled my feet for 5 minutes. I thrashed at the scarves but was totally helpless. She laughed and giggled and decided to make a stop at my underarms. 'Oh, I have ignored your pits". thats not right". She skillfully tickled me there for a few minutes. I was hard and ready.
'"I have to show you something you will be very interested in". She took a small phone out of the drawer and quickly punched in the numbers. She giggled as the image came up. She showed me what was happening.In aother room Mary had Dave tied to a bed and was giving him the same treatment Joan was giving ,me.. Mary was tickling his cock with a feather duster and Dave was tied to the bed. I recognized our room. Mary had Dave gagged and I could see the sweat pouring off him. Mary blew rasberries on Dave's stomach as he cried out from his gag.

''As you can see, Mary and Dave are enjoying. I have gone easy on you so far". Joan raked her nails acrooss my stomach which brought fresh laughter and giggles. She then went back to my feet and drew little circles on the balls of my feet. I was exhauted, begging for release and thinking I need to get loose desperately. . Joan then gagged me with a small scarf. ' I told you I would have revenge for England, and I am getting it"' " Now, I am afraid I have to up the ante a bit" She then laid on top of me and kissed me passionately. She began gently nibbling on my nipples.. The pain and pleasure were incredible. She removed the gag and I begged her to stop. 'By now, Mary has balled Dave to exhaustion so I suppose you deserve a treat.. She took out the feather again and tickled my cock. She sensed I was going to cum and squeezed. I was exhausted. Joan giggled and said it was time for fun. She climbed on me and teasingly let me enter her and got off me. She untied the scarves and belt and just stood over me. I could barely move. I rested for a minute and grabbed her, pulling her on top of me. I entered her and thrusted upward telling her she was going to get screwed for hours. We were going at it and I came with a a force that nearly knocked us off the bed. I was not able to screw her for hours but it was a great hour. We all went back to the wedding feeling a bit closer than before. Mary and I occasionally get to see our new friends out west and Dave and I are always "tickled"' to do it.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back