• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a wee thread about microwave buttered popcorn..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
they leak..and shorties like me have to stand on tippy toe to clean the damn splattered butter from the sides of the microwave...the roof..kettle korn popcorn doesn't leak..why do the butter ones leak???? :rant:

Really, Isabeau. Must you keep posting these contentious topics that are just going to wind up getting locked by the Mods? You KNOW how divisive people can get about their popcorn!

I never had probs with my popping of buttered corn. Except when we tossed it into the pyre... the village's great nana had to clean the mess up for days.

Really, Isabeau. Must you keep posting these contentious topics that are just going to wind up getting locked by the Mods? You KNOW how divisive people can get about their popcorn!

ah but i can't help but live dangerously and wild....tis my nature ya know...

and eeks people quit with the math threads...my head is spinning..

I'm a gonna try some Jiffy Pop® again. It's back on the shelves where I shop, and it'll be a fun sort of nostalgia trip to whip up a batch. Plus, I have a hunch it might taste abit better than the nuker stuff...

I'm a gonna try some Jiffy Pop® again. It's back on the shelves where I shop, and it'll be a fun sort of nostalgia trip to whip up a batch. Plus, I have a hunch it might taste abit better than the nuker stuff...

whoohooo i hope it's back where i shop also....i used to eat a whole uh bag thingie as a snack back when i was younger...like in highschool, college..when i didn't have to watch my weight..grr

Duke lol

^ we have one..but it's so much trouble to use...i mean you have to clean each piece separately every time you use it..

i want the type like the movie theaters have...the old grouch err..i mean hubby won't get me one...

Air poppers are great. I've always wanted to own one, but... ah well.

You know what Christians say about popcorn? We ...

Oh... wait.... I think I can already hear the lock closing.

:laughing:

Air poppers are great. I've always wanted to own one, but... ah well.
Is the thing that Tickle Theater linked to considered an "air popper", Bella Donna?

In my dream-home, I'd have a popcorn-maker similar to an ice-machine in my freezer-door. Something that would be "on call" any time of the day to deliver hot-buttered popcorn heaven.

Oddly, while people tend to wish they had popcorn "just like at the theater" at home, the last two times I went to the movies, the popcorn was lousy. :umm: :question:

:laughing:

Is the thing that Tickle Theater linked to considered an "air popper", Bella Donna?

In my dream-home, I'd have a popcorn-maker similar to an ice-machine in my freezer-door. Something that would be "on call" any time of the day to deliver hot-buttered popcorn heaven.

Oddly, while people tend to wish they had popcorn "just like at the theater" at home, the last two times I went to the movies, the popcorn was lousy. :umm: :question:

Yes. That thing's an air popper. They're such a great, retro-ish design. And I like how popcorn turns out with those better than either a bag or a more traditional popper. Ya know, the round kind with the turning wire thing.

Yes. That thing's an air popper. They're such a great, retro-ish design. And I like how popcorn turns out with those better than either a bag or a more traditional popper. Ya know, the round kind with the turning wire thing.

:popcorn: (I feel all dirty and I don't even know why)

Sad truth is, this thread made me make popcorn tonight.

That doesn't happen to me... But one thing that does annoy me about microwave popcorn is when only a small amount of the kernels pop and I end up having to pop another bag.

i dun like pop corn. unless its loaded with butter and other stuff. but. that super unhealthy. XD

Yes, Nerrad, your right. We have to make sure that our popcorn is scriptural! After all, in the 24th Chapter of Hezekiah it plainly states that only the butter made from the milk of a goat not having grazed in the cornfield can be used, otherwise the popcorn is unclean.

Microwave? As a firm believer in Popcorn values, how can you utter such liberally bias jargon? The only REAL popcorn eaters use their right-dispensing air poppers to make their snacking corn! You'll never see any of us using such a commie, left wing trap as microwave popcorn.......

(hey, if I can't laugh at myself, who can, right?)

don't you just love these controversial threads??? i mean who ever would have imagined popcorn was mentioned in the Bible? whoohooo..

i heard though that Bush choked on a popcorn kernel while snacking on microwave popcorn..after that he declared microwave packages dangerous and liberal..and he let Cheney use them for target practice...but they had to quit that when Cheney kept missing and hitting the staff who were tossing up the bags for his targets...

Yeah, but it wasn't long after that we had Pelosi and Kennedy taxing the bejeebers out of corn kernels, and making it a Federal Mandate that everyone surrender any bags they may have saved for their family's rainy day to the government for the "Greater Good".

Sad truth is, this thread made me make popcorn tonight.

We should start a Nationwide Popcorn Hotline! People could call in desperately craving the salt-laden, buttery goodness, and we'd "talk them down", carefully explaining some obtuse "four-point plan" to kick the popcorn addiction.

That doesn't happen to me... But one thing that does annoy me about microwave popcorn is when only a small amount of the kernels pop and I end up having to pop another bag.

This is why it's important to find that RIGHT BRAND for you, and stick with it. Then, always eat it at home, where you know the exact down-to-the-second time for perfect popping on your nuker.

And don't ever loan out your popcorn. No one ever returns the favor. And in the post-apocalypse? People will literally KILL for microwave popcorn.

I managed to get my bag of popcorn on fire the last time I tried the buttered ones... letting others take care of that now. 😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back