• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wee tip about using the straightening iron..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Keep your ear as far from it as possible.....:31:

stinger= injury......how bout ouch town or hurt like a sum bitchville

I have had many a neck burns from the dreaded straightening iron. I think my hair was getting way too fried anyway. I'm leaving my hair curly mostly now. It's so easy.

yes,straighteners and curling irons are not good for your hair.It burns your hair and dries it out and you loose a lot of your natural oils.

I remember my sister buying a hair-straightening kit back in the day. The box must have contained about 15 bottles of chemicals most superfund sites wouldn't have in them!

Oh god, I tried to chemically straighten my hair once. Worst thing ever. It just dried it out, making it even more curly, ironically.

Guess common sense goes as you age... 😉
- SORRY, just had to do that though! :ggrin: You know, most people would figure that a sizzling noise and sometimes smoke coming from the straightener (from your hair) means you 'probably' shouldn't touch it... But, then again, that's only most people. :stickout

^ oo a regular comedian lol...and this is more like a curling iron..and/or straightening iron..it doesn't have metal uh pads...they are well...hmm well anyway...i use the iron to smooth the ends out a bit..it makes the hair softer the hairdresser said...and yesterday...my ear then became softer lol...

^ oo a regular comedian lol...and this is more like a curling iron..and/or straightening iron..it doesn't have metal uh pads...they are well...hmm well anyway...i use the iron to smooth the ends out a bit..it makes the hair softer the hairdresser said...and yesterday...my ear then became softer lol...

and had new color too.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back