• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wee word about WV Mountaineers..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
They suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...damn they played an UNRANKED team and still screwed it up...sighs...i know their QB was injured but still..they couldn't make a tackle for shit..ah...sighs..

yeah they didn't help my bowl pick'em pools at all.... I had WV in all of them. Nuts. At least the Buckeyes won the Rose Bowl... lotta happy people around here.

*cough* WVU SUCKS!!!!!!! *cough*

Oh wait...I don't need to hide that...the world already knows it!!! WVU SUCKS!!!!

Hey Izzy...we still owe one another from LAST year's sorry displays from our teams...hmm...if you think you can handle it...I mean, they REALLY earned you some torture after this week...but still...I'm game!!! 😀

LET'S GO PITT!!!!

*cough* WVU SUCKS!!!!!!! *cough*

Oh wait...I don't need to hide that...the world already knows it!!! WVU SUCKS!!!!

Hey Izzy...we still owe one another from LAST year's sorry displays from our teams...hmm...if you think you can handle it...I mean, they REALLY earned you some torture after this week...but still...I'm game!!! 😀

LET'S GO PITT!!!!

oo i'm so game hon...bring it on as they say..i'm so damn cold i need a good tickling to warm these old bones of mine..giggles....and yes they suck...grrr

well,I was wondering if you ever cashed in on you're bet.The longer you wait the worse it may be Izzy *giggles*

Izzy...I have a lot more time on my hands these days...don't write a check you can't cash, love...I have no problem taking an afternoon and driving down to torture you...anything for the honor of my Alma Mater...😉

LETS GO PITT!!!!!!

Izzy...I have a lot more time on my hands these days...don't write a check you can't cash, love...I have no problem taking an afternoon and driving down to torture you...anything for the honor of my Alma Mater...😉

LETS GO PITT!!!!!!

oo i mean it Camel..and hugs..i know you have more time on your hands now..i'd love to meet you..

and Marie tsk tsk you stay out of this...hehe

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back