• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Wicked Interrogation

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Well, here's another Elphaba and Fiyero story. This one has an interrogation scene. Again, it's graphic so if you don't like, don't read. Thanks to Ticklish Jewels for the title idea, I struggled a bit with that. I don't have a spell check so if I made any mistakes, I apologise, and I hope the paragraph control is ok.

Disclaimer- I want it but Wicked is not mine, credit, as always, goes to Gregory maguire. Enjoy 🙂

"I said tell me where you've been witch!" "Do what you will, I've been through intense training for pain supression. I can
last for hours on end without so much as giving you a scream. And I wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction!"
The wicked witch of the west was tied, naked, to a chair in the basement of the castle where she had been staying in
Kiama ko scince having to flee Oz. Fiyero Tiggular, captain of the gaurd of the Gale force, was about to carry out an
interrigation. Usualy he would have got an officer to do something so routine but he had been searching for the witch for
two years now and he wanted to handle this case personaly. "And who says this is going to hurt?" said the captain. The
witch looked momentarily confused, but her expression hardened again as she asked, "well how to you expect to torture me
without the use of pain?"
He knelt before her then and rested a hand on her bare, emerald stomach. She squirmed away as much as her restraints
would allow, her expression clearly disgusted. "Who said you could touch me?!" he screeched.
"I dont think you're in much of a postion to argue right now," replied Fiyero, "now I will give you
one last chance to answer me witch. Where have you been?" She offered no words as a reply, merly turned her head away from
his eyes. Eyes that seemed to look into her very soul, piercing, somehow searching for his answer.

"I will not warn you again," theatened Fiyero, holding her under her chin and focing her to look into those soul searches he
called eyes again. She now closed her own eyes and he stood up and came to a standstill behind her.
She opened her eyes and turned to look at him. He knelt behind her and rested his head gently on her shoulder.
Then he spoke, so softly breaking the silence, she had to surpress a gasp. "I didnt want to have to resort to
interrigation but you have left me no other choice," he whispered, and the witch was unable to stop the goosebumps that now
formed on her skin. "Dont you ever tire of running?" whispered Fiyero.
The goosebumps, starting on the side of her neck, just below her ear, made a cold and shivery path down her neck as he
continued. "I know you have been running for two long years now, because I joined the gale force to find you." He brushed
his nose softly along the side of her neck now, and she shivered, despite her best efforts not to. Then he came back to her
ear and whispered, "you're not the only one who has had a painful two years." She snapped out of her daze then as she spoke
now, her tone almost spiteful as she struggled hard against her bonds. "Let me out of here!" Then she jumped as she felt
his fingers on her shoulder. "We both know I cant do that," he said, and she shivered again as his fingers moved down over
her shoulders and then back up her neck. She hated her body for the way it betrayed her, she wanted more than anything to
cast a spell that wouldnt give him the satisfaction of a physical reaction to his touch. And although she would rather have
him pull out all her teeth then admit it, when he would touch her or speak to her, especialy when he would whisper directly
into her ear, not only did it cause goosebumps to raise on her skin, but she could never seem to stop her heart rate from
picking up speed, just a bit.

He disturbed her thoughts now when he walked round to face her again. "Allow me to show you
how one can torture a victim without ever causing them any pain." Her expression turned shocked as his hand rested on her
knee and started to move up her leg. She tried to jerk her leg away, to no avil, as he moved his hand over her knee and up
the length of her inner thigh. "Get your hands off me!" she spat at him. Fiyero chuckled softly as he continued,
"such anger, such agression. I think it's high time you relaxed, you work too hard. Dont get me wrong,
I think what you're doing is wonderful. Animal rights are important too." Her heart rate picked up again as he praised her
for her work. She was hoping he hadn't noticed that her breathing had deepened just a bit. He had, but he didnt mention it as his hand
got ever closer to the place that would truly betray her and let the captain know that she was aroused.
Knowing there was nothing she could do, she groaned as his hand reached it's target and ran his thumb, tormentingly slowly,
over her clit.

He had no need to part her lips as her thighs were tied to the chair she was on, so they were parted naturally
already. She struggled against her bonds again, but with less agression then she had meant to.
His fingers continued to tease and tickle her clit and she couldnt help but arch her back, yet she
was determined to supress the moan that was desperate to escape her lips. "Why must you do this?" she managed, "this act
is supposed to be one of sexual stimulation, how is this torture?" He didnt let up as he replied, "it will be torture
when I keep you on edge. Keep you in a constant state of arousal and get you so close to realese you can taste it, only
to stop and have your body calm and cool before starting the process all over again." She gritted her teeth and said,
"then this is a mind over matter situation." "Interesting, how do you mean?" asked Fiyero as he rubbed her with a little
more pressure now. "To bring one self out of a state of arousal, all one must do is think of something so
horrible or mundane that it couldnt possibly raise any sexual thoughts." She finished, quite proud of her answer. "You know,
that's actualy a good theroy," said the captain, "I wonder how long it can last? Well no matter,
I have all the time in the world, so it'll be interesting to see which one of us gives in first."
The witch squirmed against his fingers, secretly desperate for him to add more to his teasing. "I'll never give in!"
she exclaimed, biting her lip so hard to stop the moan she wanted to let go she thought it may bleed, or it would at least
leave deep teeth marks. Fiyero smiled as his fingers explored deeper into her and she ground her hips
into his hand, furious still of the way her body betrayed her as he said, "you know never is a long time Elphaba."
She gasped, and not just because he was teasing her.
"No one adressess me with that name anymore," she said, her voice dangerously low. "I dont like using titles," said Fiyero
with a shrug, "it's too formal."

He looked up into her eyes now as he continued, "plus we both know that witch is not a title
that you deserve." Her heart seemed to skip at least two beats as she learned that someone didnt doubt that she wasnt wicked
at all. But not just anyone. Fiyero. "Elphaba," he said her first name softly, almost like a prayer, "I refuse to belive
anything that any one says against you. Did you hear that water was meant to be able to melt you? People are so empty
headed they'll belive anything." Elphaba arched her back again. Fiyero was annoyingly talented at what he was doing, talking
to her not seeming to be the slightest distraction. He couldnt help but smile at this and say, "what's wrong, did I just
hit a weak spot?" Elphaba weakened even more as he taunted her and she gritted her teeth, desperatly racking her brain for
some mental image that would help her body to settle down. Scencing that she was weakining, without warning, Fiyero penetrated
her hard, deep and fast with his fingers. She couldnt stop herself from crying out and almost screaming in frustration as
she neared the edge and he stopped. "Just as promised," said Fiyero as Elphaba allowed her heart rate to slow.
As he stood up with a smug expression, she flopped her head back so her raven black hair casscaded over her shoulders and
down her back. Her chest raising and falling rapidly, she tried to let her head clear and thought of all the books she had
in the library. She went through all the stories in her head, thought of her favourites. There was Wuthering heights,
scence and sensibility, Oliver Twist, A Christmas Carol, Great Expectations, Dracula. Dracula could have conjured some perfectly
grusome images in her head she thought. But he fed off people by biting theire necks, and that image was too close to the
smug captain coming and kneeling behind her to kiss her neck. But, she reasoned, when he was done feeding, there would
be the most horrible wounds. She smiled to herself as she imagined seeing main veins of the throat being ripped apart by a
pair of horrifyingly sharp fangs.

Fiyero noticed she her expression and he asked, "so what are you thinking?" as he walked back over to her and knelt in front
of her again. She shook her head and told him, "as if I would reavel that to you. I cant have you interupting my delightfuly
horrifying image." He chuckled softly and said, "well I suppose that question wasnt going to be answered easily." Elphaba
scoffed at him, "it's not going to be answered at all." He came closer to her now and said, "have it your way. I think it's
time we continued your interrigation." "Do your worst," Elphaba replied confidently, "nothing can arouse me now." Fiyero
positioned his hands between her legs again and said, "we shall see." Then he resumed his stroking and teasing. Elphaba
closed her eyes tight and held on to the image of a victim lying asleep as the count stalked wordlessly into the room.
She saw him kneel down beside her and pull back the covers to reavel her neck. He stared lustfully at the main ateries and
veins running down her throat, only one thing on his mind. "Well whatever it is in your head seems to be working very well
as a distraction," commented Fiyero as he worked. This time around, Elphaba was so wrapped up in the horrible image of
count Dracula ripping his victim's throats out that she hardly even remembered Fiyero was in the room. He knew he had to
snap her out of it somehow, so he stopped and leaned up on his knees to face her again. Feeling him shift, Elphaba kept her
eyes shut and smirked as she asked, "giving up already?" "Hardly," scoffed Fiyero, "I just need to rethink my tactics."

Elphaba's smirk remained on her face but she didnt see the realization dawn on Fiyero's face as he thought of what to do.
He then crouched down and mumbled, "dont worry, this wont hurt a bit." Elphaba's eyes flickered but still she kept them
closed, determined to keep her concentration. She couldnt bare it if he won, could not abide how he would surley crow, as
arrogance took him over at his new power over her. She inwardly rolled her eyes as she thought, "as if he dosent have enough
power over me as it is. Stupid arrogant idiot, why can he just untie me so we could at least have a fair fight? Coward.
Although come to think of it, he's probably annoyingly gentlemanly too and would never physically hurt a woman. Pathetic,
he can go out and be a hunter, fend for himself but he wouldnt use force, even if a woman was waving a dagger around,
knowing she would surley stab him? What an idiot. Stupid, arrogant, polite, charming, handsome idiot- what in Oz name?"
Elphaba was brought out of her cloud of thoughts as she felt something between her legs. His fingers she was used to by now
but this feeling was different. Warm, moist, almost like a lapping of- his tounge? Her eyes flashed open and she looked
down, only to see him lapping and licking between her legs. Seeing this, and feeling the ropes tied around her legs,
knowing she was powerless to stop him, she was instantly snapped out of her horrific mental images of Vlad the impaler and
his victims. She was the victim now. She gritted her teeth as he lapped at her, almost hungrily, and drew a sharp intake
of breath through them. Her head flopped back again now and she arched her back, biting on her lip just in time to keep
from crying out. She would not give him the satisfaction of bringing her to another edge so soon after the first.

"Mind over matter Elphaba," she thought sharply to herself. But Fiyero's tounge felt so good on her clit that she was
now throbbing and grinding her hips into him, willing his tounge to go deeper.
He took the hint and grabbed hold of her thighs, pulling them slightly wider apart as his tounge lapped, almost like a
thirsty hound in the summer. Elphaba bit down on her lip so hard she was sure it would bleed but as she grew weaker,
her teeth slipped from her lip and she could hold her tounge no longer. She cried out, her back arched so far
you would have thought her spine would give out and snap at any moment.
She edged closer and closer to realese and she groaned, knowing that soon he would pull away again.
Sure enough, before he could convince himself to allow her to relese, Fiyero pulled his head away and flopped off his knees, his breathing ragged
to sit on the floor in front of the woman who was panting, sweating and trying desperatley to regain her composure. He looked
up at her after his breathing had slowed down enough to talk and asked, "ready to beg to tell me where you've been for
the last two years?" Elphaba panted, her expression turning back into one of determination. But unsurprisingly, she didnt
look as harsh as she may have wanted to as she spat at him through gritted teeth, "I will never beg!"

Fiyero sat back up on his knees as the throbbing between her legs calmed down again. "That's ok," he said, "I like a challenge." Elphaba
scoffed as she replied, "this is a challenge you will never win. Sorry to disapoint you captain," she said scornfully, her voice
dripping with sarcasm. "I'll look at this challenge as more of a quest then," replied Fiyero, just as scornful and
determined as Elphaba was. She rolled her eyes at this and said, "oh of course. Typical male thinks the word never means
yes and the phrase stay away from me means take me now." Fiyero laughed as he said, "oh and typical woman, so determined
to lie through her teeth about the fact she's actualy enjoying something!" Elphaba lauged now as she replied, "dont flatter
yourself your highness, my body is merly reacting naturally. Trust me it's not your charm I'm falling for," she lied.
"So much for mind over matter then!" crowed Fiyero. Elphaba exhaled loudly and flopped her head back down. "You know," she
said, "I was doing a fine job of imagining perfectly gruesome images before you actualy put that damn tounge of yours to
good use!" Fiyero smiled at this and she said, "dont even! Oh nice dungeon by the way, I take it I'm the first woman to
come down here and scream in anything but terror!" Fiyero stood up now as he retorted, "and I suppose I'm the first man to
ever look at you with anything but disgust!"

Shock momenterily came over her face before she yelled, "well maybe I like it
that way, maybe I actualy prefer to be alone. Anything is better then having to spend time with people as infurriating as
you, you empty headed, arrogant, infuriating, determined, strong, handsome-" she stopped so she could rack her brain for
an insult- "idiot!" she finished as Fiyero started a rant of his own.
"Oh and there is truly nothing more attractive to me then spending my time with a green, frustrating, head strong,
beautiful, intellagent-" "Fiyero please, stop talking!" yelled Elphaba. He didnt need to be told twice and dropped back to
his knees to resume his licking. This time it was so hard and fast, Elphaba had no chance at all of stopping the deep, loud
groans and cries that ripped theire way out of her throat and her back curved so far and her chest heaved as he lapped
at her like a dog. He brought his head up for just a second so he could yell at her, "say my name witch!" echoing off the
walls of the dungeon. Elphaba gasped as she was so close now she could taste the realse. "Fiyero please!" she begged,
loosing all resistance, "I need you!" He pulled his head up again and hastily
untied her from the chair. He almost didnt have time to rip off his clothes before she ran up and leapted into
his arms, wrapping her legs tight around his lower back as he gladly folded his arms around her and eased himself inside her.

He had been hard for a while now, and growing in length even more as they argued and yelled at each other, anger mixed with
passion fuelling him to carry on. He carried her to the end of the room and slammed her back into the wall. The pain
Elphaba should have felt on impact was over taken by her pleasure as he drove into her hard and fast,
his body pinning hers up against the wall. They rocked and moved together so hard, heat building in them both.
Fiyero was pounding into her with such an aggressive passion he was almost afraid he would hurt her. But she was giving
just as good as she got, maybe even better as she ground her hips with such a force it looked as though she was trying
to cast a spell that would fuse the two of them together permanantly. As he heared her moan his name and felt how hungry
she was for him, Fiyero couldnt hold out for one more second as he called out, her name bouncing off the walls as he
exploded inside her.
"ELPHABA!"
She was close behind him, finaly tipping over the edge as she screamed his name in sweet releif. His name now echoed
all around the dungeon. "FIYERO!"

Her grip loosend as she relaxed and her knees went weak. Fiyero caught her as her knees gave out and she collapsed into his
arms, exhausted. He held her there for a minute as both heart rates slowed down. When theire breathing was less ragged,
he repositioned so he could scoop her up and carried her out of the basement and up the stairs to lay her
gently on the bed. He climbed up beside her and she leaned into him as his arms encircled her waist. He brushed her hair
from her face. It was sticking to her with sweat but she didnt care. Fiyero was the first to break the silence. He pressed
his lips to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses up to her ear. "Feel better?" he asked. She sighed happily as he softly
nuzzled her neck and replied, "oh much better. You?" She felt him smile against the skin where her shoulder and neck met.
"I do," he told her, and she smiled. "Good," she replied, "I'm sorry about earlier, I never meant to say those things-"
"Shhhhh," he shushed her, "I'm sorry too. Let's not talk about it. We both forgive each other,
worked out our frustrations the best way we know how, and now we've made up we can move on." Elphaba nodded sleepily in
agreement and continued, "you know there was a point back there that I didnt think you would grant me." Fiyero chuckled
against her neck and said, "Elphaba, did you really think I could be that cruel?" She shook her head and said,
"no of course not. My head just got scrambled up in the heat of the moment."
"Mine too," said Fiyero, "I couldnt even remember my own name down there. Well, not until you screamed it at me anyway."
He smiled at the memorey and Elphaba burried her face into his chest, blushing as she mumbled into him, "I couldnt very
well help it by that point." "Trust me love I'm not complaining. It's been a while scince I got a real compliment from you
in that way," he said as he kissed down her neck and came to rest his lips on her shoulder. "Maybe we should fight more
offten," Elphaba giggled as he kissed his way up to a sensitive spot on her neck. He smiled widley as he noticed her
reaction. "Hit a spot my love?" he teased as he softly blew direcctly on to the nape of her neck. Her stomach flipped over.
She did love it so when he would tease her. He knew it too, and moments like these were the perfect time to do just that.

Her shoulders scrunched up and he softly drew his finger nails around her neck and softly down her spine. She grinned into
his chest and playfuly whined, "don't tease." He looked down at her and raised his eye brows. "What?" she asked.
"Now tell me that again without smiling please," he grinned. She bit her lip and her head was promptly burried back into his
chest as she blushed a deep emerald. He laughed softly and stroked her hair on the way to once again causing her to moan
softly as he teased her shoulders and neck. "I'm the luckiest man alive," he told her, "I'm right where I want to be,
I'm with the only woman I ever loved and ever will love. And her being so beautiful is a bonus too." Elphaba sighed and looked up at him.
"Must you insist on calling me that?" She asked him. "Beautiful?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes," he said simply, "because
you are." "I know I'm not," she said, "trust me I wish I could be, for you, I just-" He cut her off by softly kissing her
lips. When they seperated he said, "excuse me, that is my wife you're talking about." She smiled softly and kissed him again.
Then a smile spread to his own lips as he said, "and you will admit it. Don't forget, I have ways of making you talk." She
smiled now and scrunched her shoulders in preperation for what she thought was coming. But she was surprised when he moved
his hand down her leg and began making spider like motions up and down her thigh. She inhaled sharply and said, "'yero please,
don't play unless you're willing to tip me over again." His movements got faster as he replied, "and who says I'm not?"

He raised his eyebrows at her and smiled, just before he rolled over on top of her to gently part her lips and begin to
play with her again. This time, she knew she didn't need to hold anything back so she moaned and squirmed under his fingers
as he brought her to another edge. "'yero," she moaned, "don't slow down." He had slowed down how ever, and was now using
less pressure to rub her as he replied, "tell me you're beautiful and you'll get what you want." Her stomach flipped over
again at his teasing tone and she moaned once more, "'yero please. I just need a little more pressure, I'm still sensitive
from before." He smiled against her shoulder. "It's not that easy Fae, I need a confession first." She giggled as his thumb
nail tickled her clit. Her stomach would not behave. Oh how she loved him to tease! He moved his fingers out of her as she
tried to grind her hips into his hand. "Don't make me punish you," he playfuly scolded. "'Yero," she whined, "please?" He
shook his head, grin in place as he replied, "tell me you're beautiful." She giggled as his other hand moved down her ribcage
and found a tickle spot on her left side. "Stop," she giggled, trying in vain to roll out from under him. His fingers went
back now to penetrating her and she moaned louder, grinding her hips more. "'Yero please?" She begged. "Say it," he told her.
Not being able to bare his teasing any longer, she finaly moaned, "ok, ok, I'm beautiful." He kissed her fore head before
rubbing into her deep as she moaned his name and he tipped her over the edge. "Thankyou," she sighed as he
climbed back beside her. She relaxed again now, and Fiyero allowed her to lean against him as he traced his nails once
again over her shoulders, her neck, and down her back, focusing on her spine. Just because he knew she loved it so.

Goosebumps raised on her skin and she shivered in pleasure and snuggled further into him. He tightened his arms around her
and they lie in silence, content to just be with each other. After a while, Elphaba grew cold and seeing that she was trying
to curl into a ball to protect herself, Fiyero gently sat up and pulled the covers over them both. Then she smiled and
curled back into his waiting arms. Just before she fell asleep, still tired from earlier, Elphaba softly said,
"I love you, 'yero my hero." He kissed her head and replied, " I love you too my beautiful Fae." She smiled again.
His beautiful Fae. When he put it like that, who was she to argue?

Like it, hate it, too mushy, not mushy enough? Feedback me people!! 😉

Wow that was just great! I loved every part of it, you did a great job. So yea, keep these up. either more with them or more with other people from different. No mater what you do I know it will be great.

Ken, I have a couple more stories already up with Elphaba and Fiyero. One is called Waterproof and the other is called No place like home. 🙂

Jewels, I did? Awesome, that's always a good thing to have said about my writing 🙂

Thanks guys 🙂

BTW: you're welcome for help with the title... it was the first thing that came to my mind 🙂

I've started on that Glee story I told you about so watch this space 🙂

Will do, I have a couple more with the same characters, go read.

Waterproof and No place like home 🙂

Excellent read! I have missed reading something from a woman's perspective. It's wonderful... so many of the stories are written by guys (me included) who are trying to describe the female orgasm.

Thank you!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back