• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wise man once said.....

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Thought I may as well create my own sayings, maybe I'll become that Wise man everyone keeps talking about.

(ahem)
Opinions are like bees, they sting and hurt people. The only way to get to the honey (truth) is to smoke out the bees.

If we can hurt someone, we may as well make it devestating.

Love is a lose term for, "I like you, but not all the time."

In order to succeed, others must fail.

In war, any and all princiapals are thrown out the window. The only princiapal that remains is survival at all cost.

To trust is weakness, in the wrong hands, it's death.

If stupidity is bliss, intelegence must be torture.

If you think a way to a man's heart is his stomach you are aiming to high.

Why is plan B always the better one?

...hmmmmm....this is harder than I thought. I'll get back to this uncompleted thought....someday.

Good proverbs are like buses; you can't think of any for ages, and then three come along all at once. 😎

You can't clean something without getting something else dirty, but you can get everything dirty and have cleaned nothing...

There isn't any problem in this world, that having been viewed and analized carefully, can't complicate itself even more...

That saying that money doesn't make happiness is a lie told by the rich to the poor...

Even when all the experts agree, they might still be wrong...

I believe it was Ben Franklin who said 'It's better to say nothing and be thought the fool than to open your mouth and completely remove all doubt. Don't know who said them first but here are a couple of more I will throw in for good measure.
Balls, cried the Queen if I had two I'd be King
One good turn gets most of the blanket
and I cut it off twice and it's still too short

A wise man once told me "Never eat yellow snow."

It was then on my third yellow snow cone that I learnt what that lesson meant.

Last edited:
Nothing helps us resist temptation better than good manners, clean moral principles... and witnesses...

It is human to make mistakes... and it is even more human to blame someone else for our mistakes...

When life give you lemons...make lemonade.
I say take those lemons, sell them on the street; use that money to buy crack!

If it is true that one person's actions can make a difference then it is also true that another person's actions can make that difference meaningless.

koopacooper said:
Two wrongs may or may not make a right, but two rights definitely DO make a U-turn.
I knew there had to be some reason you Brits drove on the wrong side of the road...it's so you can make jokes like that. Over here, two lefts make a U-turn.

Which reminds me of when I was taking driver education in high school. The teacher asked one of my classmates, who was the son of sheep ranchers, "Can you make a U-turn?"
My friend blushed and said, "No, but I can make her eyes water."

ignatz01 said:
I knew there had to be some reason you Brits drove on the wrong side of the road...it's so you can make jokes like that. Over here, two lefts make a U-turn.

Which reminds me of when I was taking driver education in high school. The teacher asked one of my classmates, who was the son of sheep ranchers, "Can you make a U-turn?"
My friend blushed and said, "No, but I can make her eyes water."

Y'know what - I hadn't even thought about it...
Hey - I made a joke; cool! :happy:

Just because you are able to do a thing, doesn't necessarily mean that you should.

That one actually sounded pseudo-philosophical to me. 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back